Vin

2017 TGP Auction League

He's still on the block if anyone is interested, Wednesday is the deadline so we'd have to do something before then. Really would not take much to get him, I have no need for two QBs, any competent WR or RB would do it.

Edited by Thanatos

Why are there divisions in this league?

Also Jared Goff totally looked like he was doing terrible today. :troll:

Fantasy football is about consistent good to great scoring, not spikes of it.

Mainly I'm just busting your balls though, Rivers is fine. Although you could have had Goff for a pittance because I have no need for two QBs. At the time though, yall had Brett Hundley and Tyrod Taylor- who was benched.

Edited by Thanatos

Playoff Predictions:

#1. Oochymp (11-2)

#2. Mikey (9-4) [We really need to get rid of divisions, this fucker should not have a bye]

#6. Favre (7-6) @ #3 Bjorn (9-4)

Bjorn has the strongest team in the league and Favre is the weakest link of these playoffs. Goodbye.

#5. ATL (8-5) @ #4 Thanatos (9-4)

Nothing but poetic justice for me to get knocked out by the dudes I traded away earlier in the season

#3 Bjorn @ #2 Mikey

Mikey has no business being the 2 seed, Bjorn will crush him.

#5 ATL @ #1 Oochymp

The hardest fought matchup so far, but Oochymp comes out on top, barely.

#3 Bjorn @ #1 Oochymp

The best team in the league via points scored takes it home.

Edited by Thanatos

Im undefeated against bjorn , I dont expect that to change . Also LOL at that other division. What a shit show. I've scored the 2nd most points in our top heavy division -- it just so happens that other teams have their best weeks against me,... Shitty luck with the schedule.

Edited by Olenna4Ever

Bjorn has outscored everyone else in this league by 200 points. He's easily been the most consistent team.

This is fantasy football, so ya know, luck week to week plays a role. So yeah its anyone's game.

Also Favre you're 1-0 against him, so saying you went undefeated is just a bit misleading. :p

But yeah we srsly should drop the divisions for next year. FF already has a bit of luck, (look at me, Mr. 8th out of 12 as far scoring goes, but somehow I have a 9-4 team. There is no reason to add more by splitting the teams.

The 1 and 2 seeds should have the byes, as that's the biggest reward for being good all year.

Edited by Thanatos

1 - 0 is.. undefeated... 2 - 0 after this week, even with one of my best players suspended

My matchups are bad this week aside from DT, which plays for the Broncos lul gg F4E, gl next round

Bjorn using the classic reverse psychology, while Favre is oozing confidence while actually shaking in his boots.

Ya'll just gave me Josh Gordon -- thanks for the league championship. You didn't deserve it anyhow. :smug:

It's not like we could have stopped you, you have the worst record of any of the playoff teams. I went for him.

It's not like we could have stopped you, you have the worst record of any of the playoff teams. I went for him.

Getting to the top by working your way up from the bottom, nothing better.

Looks like 2 for 2. Not that I'm happy about that first one. Gg, ATL, don't curse my TE before you trade him to me next time please.

Looks like 2 for 2. Not that I'm happy about that first one. Gg, ATL, don't curse my TE before you trade him to me next time please.

GG, m8.

1 - 0 is.. undefeated... 2 - 0 after this week, even with one of my best players suspended

:think:

You got lucky :))

With your mom last night :kobe:

He's the highest scoring team in the league. He got unlucky to even be playing in round 1.

He's the highest scoring team in the league. He got unlucky to even be playing in round 1.

Im just messing with him. I ggd and wished him luck on the shoutbox Sunday night

• Upvote 1

I know, I'm just messing with you back.

Man I thought you had him with ease Charles, Freeman nearly lost you that one with that ridiculous performance.

He won me my other semi-finals. :)

Yeah I was hoping it didnt go to OT, lol.

Still think Bjorn wins this, he's been the best team all year.