Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Saints Row IV...ridiculously fun. One of the best sandbox games to come out :yep:

GTA V online. Farmed 400k and bought the most expensive apartment. The view is so sick...

Now waiting on the 500k stimulus package to blow it on cars and mods

You get your free car from the website on your in game from? I think its from Legacycars or something with a L. Its a sick car and fast.

Yea I did. Its pretty much the GTR, love it. I stole a sheriff SUV and thats in my garage as well. Love rolling around in it with my crew pretending to be the cops and just ramming into kunts. So strong..

Yea I did. Its pretty much the GTR, love it. I stole a sheriff SUV and thats in my garage as well. Love rolling around in it with my crew pretending to be the cops and just ramming into kunts. So strong..

I stole a Merryweather jeep. That thing is boss :yep:

I'm currently getting involved in GTA Online. Um...do I have to do this opening scene with Lamar and this race every time I start it up?

I'm currently getting involved in GTA Online. Um...do I have to do this opening scene with Lamar and this race every time I start it up?

No its a one time thing.

You have to do a couple of tutorial bits. Also I recommend doing some of the single player first. I joined Online and was really confused on a bunch of things that are taught in the single player. Also, try to play with your friends... it's hard starting out alone cuz people are ruthless. I know the game is about committing crime but damn. It's like constant murder..

They need to fix the issue post-1.04 patch. My character keeps getting reset to level 22 (level before the patch) and the money I had at that time >_>

I'd also be careful with GTA Online.. With the patch they released a day or two ago, a lot of people have experienced issues with it not saving. I was doing races to raise my rank.. Gained 6 yesterday, went to join another race and I was back to where I started...Lost 6 ranks and a few hours of my life just because I joined someone elses race.

R* has honestly produced one of my personal worst online experiences of any game ever.... The game itself online, I think is decent enough.. But there are so many problems with it, and R* is altering the gameplay to the point where they are going to practically force you to buy cash... This most recent patch also increased the prices on a lot of in game purchases (some cars, pretty much all guns and ammo) while cutting the money you get from missions IN HALF. Insane.They want to microtransaction us to death (although that feature is not live yet) and their product is absolute ass. They delayed online for 2 weeks and still couldn't get it right.

Fuck Rockstar, man. Fuck them.

I am done with that game, online, until I hear it's been overhauled.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Yeah I like how R* is doing everything but fixing problems issues that are game breaking. Instead they would rather nerf missions, take out trash cans from some of the survival missions.

Wish I had someone to play BF3 Co-Op with.

Also... just noticed that my Xbox glitched or something and removed half of my friends. I know I was friends with F4E and Mikey, but if you wanna add me my account is jcoop90. I can't remember half of the accounts that got removed and I only had like 10 friends. >_>

I have like 50 friends or something and I don't know who any of them are... :laugh:

I will add you when I get on next. You should get CoD Ghosts. :D. If I still had BF3, I would play with ya, but it just disappeared from my collection a few months ago and I have no idea where it went.

I REALLY want to get COD Ghosts actually... looks like a breath of fresh air to the COD franchise.

But... I've already pre-ordered BF4, I got GTA V, and my parents are mostly paying for my China trip (nearly $4,000) so I'll be extremely lucky if I pull COD Ghosts out of my ass. IDK... I could ask my other family members. I didn't ask for Madden 13 or Halo 4 for Christmas because I had already gotten so much stuff (LIVE, numerous games, a big screen for my room and for college later) and I still got Halo 4 and Madden 13. :p

We'll see regarding COD Ghosts... but it looks really fun.

Ya, I will probably get BF, so I will play with ya sometime... Doubt it will be at launch though. Might wait a month or so. And to warn you.. I do not drive vehicles because I suck.. and I love medding. :D

Aren't you getting it on the next-gen consoles though? I'm getting it on 360, again, because I don't want to make my parents fork out money for next-gen.

Also, I wish I could up-vote you about 1,000 times for that KH3 post, but just once will have to do. :p

No. I will get it for 360. I am not buying Next Gen for a while

Just had to ragequit on GTA V. I hate the fuckers who have nothing better to do that constantly ram their vehicle into yours and then run you over when you're on foot. I am trying to accomplish things in game, and you're sitting there t-boning me with your Mustang. Go do some missions you shitty fucks.

Before that, I met one cool kid who I friend requested. Neither of us had communication of any type so it was totally random how we hooked up but I was sitting half afk in my car, he comes up and gets in the passenger seat and I'm like "k" and I start driving around. He sets a waypoint to the airport, I head on over, he gets in the chopper and I in the gunner seat. We then proceeded to hold up 6 convenient stores for about $8,000 with him driving the getaway helicopter and me robbing the c-store.

Idk why more people can't be like me and that guy. Bless you, GIO333333.

I'm not a fan of GTA V online. I kind of regret buying the full game, because I'm bored with the singleplayer already.

No. I will get it for 360. I am not buying Next Gen for a while

We should start a TGP Platoon, ha.

Beyond: Two Souls

If you liked Heavy Rain, you should like this as well. Couple hours into so far and loving it. A couple awkward story moments (and I'm sure there's going to be more...), but really solid so far.

I'd also be careful with GTA Online.. With the patch they released a day or two ago, a lot of people have experienced issues with it not saving. I was doing races to raise my rank.. Gained 6 yesterday, went to join another race and I was back to where I started...Lost 6 ranks and a few hours of my life just because I joined someone elses race.

R* has honestly produced one of my personal worst online experiences of any game ever.... The game itself online, I think is decent enough.. But there are so many problems with it, and R* is altering the gameplay to the point where they are going to practically force you to buy cash... This most recent patch also increased the prices on a lot of in game purchases (some cars, pretty much all guns and ammo) while cutting the money you get from missions IN HALF. Insane.They want to microtransaction us to death (although that feature is not live yet) and their product is absolute ass. They delayed online for 2 weeks and still couldn't get it right.

Fuck Rockstar, man. Fuck them.

I am done with that game, online, until I hear it's been overhauled.

I couldn't even log into GTA online for the first fours days after it launched. Once I got on, I had a fair amount of fun with it, but got bored and traded the game in for something else. Then I read this just yesterday and it made me (sort of) regret getting rid of the game. Not a bad apology from R*, but it still doesn't make up for the shitty initial experiences that people had.

Its an MMO, and sadly there have been WAY worse launches than GTA Online. There will always be issues, especially in the first week. Almost everybody on R* forums thinks you can click a button and the game will launch perfectly, bunch of ungrateful 12 yo fucks that cheat and exploit glitches to make money anyway in the first place.

Either way, most of those things have been ironed out now anyway. Just bought the Porsche, now working on getting a Dodge, then eventually work my way up to the super cars. Pretty fun rolling around with your friends

Edited by funnygunny

So as a graduation present, I finally have a PS3 on the way so GTA 5 will be bought :D.

Anyway still on LOL, move from top lane to support and this last week with Sona has been amazing, been setting them up like hot cakes atm. Only a few levels from ranked when shit gets real but looking forward to it

Goin old schoolish with 9dragons