Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Rented L.A. Noire from Gamefly, have been playing it but starting to get bored.

Usually play Black Ops but that is becoming quite boring as well, although the new mappack looks sick the price is insane.

Thus I started playing Red Dead Redemption, little brother bought it used recently so I'm trying it out. Waiting for the new NCAA to rent in a couple weeks.

I wanted Red Dead Redemption, but Gamestop has been sold out of it for over a month now. I am never going to get to play it. :sigh:

I wanted Red Dead Redemption, but Gamestop has been sold out of it for over a month now. I am never going to get to play it. :sigh:

Ya it's been fun so far though I just started. He also got the undead disc so killing a bunch of zombies and finding ghost towns is pretty sick. So far I believe it earned the 10/10 and best game award it received.

I'll send you mine. It's PAL though, so you can just hold it and feel what its like to be touching one of the best games of all time.

Edited by funnygunny

That's why I had to buy some new games... To tide me over until Gears, BF, and MW 3. I just got so sick of playing Black Ops. And they are coming out with ANOTHER map pack. They are releasing like one a month.. It's insane.

Here, Treyarch. Let me bend over and paint a fucking bullseye on my ass hole.

Yeah I bought the first one that came out but haven't bought Escalation and I doubt I'm going to. And not gonna buy this new one either. I really have only played Black Ops a couple times in the past month anyways so it's not worth it.

Been obsessed with Dark Siders since I have gotten it. Just acquired my trusty steed, Ruin. Fucking loved the cut scene.

War (the main character, and one of the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse) is arguably, IMO, one of the best characters EVERRRRRRRR. He is so bad ass, he is so ruthless and destruction follows him ever where... But at the same time, he has a strong binding moral code that guides his actions on his journey.

I may be jumping the gun, because the game obviously has some (easily overlooked) flaws. But hot damn.... Already one of my favorite games ever. I get so excited when I turn the Xbox on and I know Darksiders is loading up. THat kind of excitement is very rare these days when it comes to video games.

It's a more mature version of Link... Has the dungeons, and the bad guys. Also kind of reminds me of God of War. If you haven't played this... I STRONGLY urge you to go to Game Stop and pick this up. It's $15 - $18 and worth $60.

I remember renting Darksiders and while the game was good I never found it to be great or really grab me into the gameplay. Combat was cool at first but then got stale. Story was pretty cool. I ended up returning it after playing it for a few days. Like I said, not a bad game just nothing worth while IMO. Maybe I didn't play long enough or give it enough of a chance?

I also rented Darksiders for a few days, I dunno, I just couldn't get into it.

I remember renting Darksiders and while the game was good I never found it to be great or really grab me into the gameplay. Combat was cool at first but then got stale. Story was pretty cool. I ended up returning it after playing it for a few days. Like I said, not a bad game just nothing worth while IMO. Maybe I didn't play long enough or give it enough of a chance?

Did you ever get anything other than your sword? And it (the combat) may have been too easy for you? I would have gone on the higher difficulties? Or maybe it just isn't for everybody. It is definitely in my personal favorites... But if I was looking at it as a review perspective, I wouldn't go lower than 8/10... Mostly because the ay you build War is completely cookie cutter and there isn't a whole lot of choices.

I also rented Darksiders for a few days, I dunno, I just couldn't get into it.

Vigil isn't Japanese. That's your problem. :p

Did you ever get anything other than your sword? And it (the combat) may have been too easy for you? I would have gone on the higher difficulties? Or maybe it just isn't for everybody. It is definitely in my personal favorites... But if I was looking at it as a review perspective, I wouldn't go lower than 8/10... Mostly because the ay you build War is completely cookie cutter and there isn't a whole lot of choices.

Vigil isn't Japanese. That's your problem. :p

Yeah, I guess I found it too simplistic. I don't remember if I got anything other than his sword. I honestly played maybe an hour at most.

It's not really a videogame, but I'm playing Words With Friends.

Whats your username so I can send you a game request?

Anyone else have it? I love words with friends.

Whats your username so I can send you a game request?

Anyone else have it? I love words with friends.

gigas1031

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/117/1178036p1.html

BioWare said fans can play Mass Effect 3 and a "never before seen" Dragon Age II downloadable content during the San Diego Comic Con next month.

The developer will be based at the Hilton Gaslamp (401 K Street) during the show, which runs from July 21 through July 24. BioWare is also hosting its first annual BioWare Costume Contest on Friday, July 22 for the best BioWare costumes.

The developer says a Comic Con badge is not required.

^Nice gammertag. I clicked on the link and signed up to get one. They don't give your email away to spammers do they?

^Nice gammertag. I clicked on the link and signed up to get one. They don't give your email away to spammers do they?

Not that I'm aware of.

finished brotherhood. for some shit reason, you can't skip the credits, so i clicked quit and i have to do the whole last level again coz for another shit reason, it doesn't save when you finish the game.

just wanna play as Ezio and do virtual training and own my friends.

Yeah I bought the first one that came out but haven't bought Escalation and I doubt I'm going to. And not gonna buy this new one either. I really have only played Black Ops a couple times in the past month anyways so it's not worth it.

I got the first one too.. and honestly never really play those maps. People vote against them too often and I'm afraid that would happen again with this pack. The only thing I'd really want from it is the Zombies but they haven't learned to offer that kind of stuff individually yet.

And on top of that, I got the last update for MW2 before Black Ops came out and it was absolute horse shit. The maps were horrible. I feel like they knew it when they brought in old maps from CoD4.

Just talking about this kind of stuff is making me lean more and more toward BF3.

Oh, and I've been playing LA Noire. It's been fun but it does seem to get repetative. I've been consistent when it comes to busting suspects out on lies and doubts. I do wish Rockstar would learn how to make driving more friendly. If I have to turn, I have to take over the entire road.. and with how slow traffic runs in the game, I usually always hit someone.

Also, where's the customizing from GTA4? I want a gnarly mustache on my cop, damnit.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/118/1180810p1.html

Yesterday, German website Konsolentreff published early photos of the Resistance 3 PS3 bundle box showing a new logo that says "PSN Pass."

The message read: "Network features only available in countries that have PlayStation Store." However, no other details were provided.

SCEA responded to requests for comment this morning to clarify, saying this program requires customers to input a one-time use code to access a game's online capabilities, similar to EA's Online Pass introduced last year.

"We are always evaluating new programs for our online offering, and starting with

Resistance 3 this September, we will be instituting a network pass program for PS3

games with online capabilities," the spokesperson said. "This program will be game-specific. Games that are a part of this program will include a single-use registration code that grants the account holder redeeming the code full online access for that title.

"This is an important initiative as it allows us to accelerate our commitment to enhancing premium online services across our first party game portfolio."

If you don't have a code to input, say if you purchase the game used, you'll have to buy one through the Store. It's unclear how much one of these PSN Pass codes will cost, however.

Sony said it will announce additional details at a later date.

Second play through Infamous 2. This time doing it the 'evil' way. It's fun to not have to be careful when fighting around town. You can literally destroy everything around you without regard to civilians. Good times.

Can't remember if I told you guys I beat Dark Siders... Beat it a couple of weeks ago. Started playing a lot of Prototype, it's pretty awesome. More recently, my friend put back up his minecraft server, so I have been playing A LOT of minecraft lately.

gonna make a thread for awesome minecraft worlds, single and multiplayer XD