Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

That explains it. I am really slow reading Game Informer. Lmao.

Here are a couple topics though in the industry right now:

Great video and I agree with Yoshida that it is our duty to keep Nintendo carrying onward, but Nintendo must help us help them. The decision to market and build the Wii and WiiU as they did were colossal failures. It's inferior software with little incentive for developers.

I love Nintendo.. I love Mario, F Zero, Kid Icarus, Star Fox, Donkey Kong, Samus, Link, etc etc etc... But Nintendo insults that love and nostalgia I have for so many great characters and franchises by giving me a system like the Wii/U. They refuse to take me and millions of gamers like me seriously and give us an inferior gaming system targeted for children...

I am insulted and they deserve as much respect as they have given me as both a gamer and super fan for over 20 years.

My message for Nintendo today? Go screw yourselves.
My message for Nintendo in the future? Yearn for greatness, because I do.

I hate to see mediums altered and effected like this, but it's pretty crazy to think about how much this happens that we don't even know about.

Yea the cover story the Game Informer is about a game called Evolve. Made by the people who made Left 4 Dead. looks quite awesome.

Been playing a lot of Smite lately.

Right now they have a deal where you can pay $30 to get all current and future gods, (champions).

It's a MOBA like League and Dota, for those who don't know, but there are two key differences.

First, Smite is played from the pver-the-shoulder perspective, like an FPS. And second, you have to aim even auto attacks.

So managed to finish the walking dead season one, I really like it tbh.

the fact that Lee dies/turns zombie depending how your relationship with Clementine is, was actually unexpected for me. It also sets up season two with Clementine really well. You don't know what happens to Lilly (I left her first run through) or Kenny after he jumps down so it will be interesting. Plus I still had Omid and Christa alive at the end so does clementine find them?

Apart from that I have been back on league, level 29 finally and I am comfortable with my support play so just switched to jungle. Loving using Olaf in the jungle need a lot more games as him but in my second game once I had sucked hard with him first game in the first was good. Need a few more junglers and get my runes sorted and I am ready for ranked.

I've been playing the shit out of New Vegas the last couple days. I've beat it before, but I wanted to try out some high-res texture mods, and side with the Legion this time, all the while being a complete psychopath. :D

So inferno A1 MP10 is something. Was screwing around since F4E made me overpowered. It's kinda funny how long it takes to kill stuff. Lowered it back down to MP5 and managed to find my first every legendary (Vigilance. Wooo, even though it's not better than what I have)

Edited by Vin

What does "is something..." mean? :D And I don't know what you are talking about. :shifty:

I've slowed down on playing my monk since I'm trying hardcore right now. Unfortunately, I randomly disconnect from BNet for some reason and lose my characters because of that. Was able to get my hellfire ring the other day. My brother's WW barb and my monk were able to go through MP7 ubers fairly easy.

Nothing, other than the amount of damage that is required to kill things at a reasonable rate has to be pretty crazy. It probably took me 20 minutes to defeat Haedrig's wife and clean out the room. Only died once, but the whittling of life is tedious.

I usually don't even do MP10. The time it takes, usually, doesn't make for the optimal leveling. :nope:

Never did move breeding in pokemon in my entire life. Since Sneasel has incredibly bad Special Attack I wanted him to have a physical ice attack like ice punch or icicle crash. Still not sure how it entirely works but I was able to breed a beartic who knew icicle crash with a weavile and have the offspring have icicle crash when it hatched.

Edited by Bay

MP5 kinda sucks. Whittling down the packs of elite grotesques on my way to the Skeleton King burnt me out. Ended up lowering the MP down to 3 to take on the King. Dunno what it is, but Inferno has me playing around with a lot of skills that I never even touched before hand. I've still stuck by the old standbys, but the variety has been nice.

Started playing The Walking Dead S1 over the weekend. Just started chapter 3, and juses this game is dark. So far I'd say

Carley getting shot. I liked her. :(

has been the most shocking thing to happen. Also.

Kenny is worthless.

"Hey Kenny, a little help here?"

"Sure, I've got your back."

*does nothing*

Edited by Vin

You should be coordinating D3 with your bestest friends. >_>

Ha. I missed playing with you yesterday by like an hour, if the "last played" time can be trusted.

Just yell at me or something. >_> If I am online anywhere, more than likely I have nothing better to do.

Started up and grinding through Borderlands 2 as seen in the avatar. Not as enjoyable as 1. Not saying it's worse, but I really think I just burnt myself out on Bordlerlands with how hardcore I went through 1. Unfortunate.

I'll play whenever especially if someone sets some times up. I just hate playing by myself so I haven't been on in a while. Played New Vegas for like 12 straight hours yesterday, almost done with it.

Usually by the time I can get on everyone is clocking out, but I'll make an effort to be on earlier. May start playing a new character soon, would like to level up my Monk or DH. My wiz has been level 59 for like a year too.

• Upvote 1

I'll play whenever especially if someone sets some times up. I just hate playing by myself so I haven't been on in a while. Played New Vegas for like 12 straight hours yesterday, almost done with it.

Usually by the time I can get on everyone is clocking out, but I'll make an effort to be on earlier. May start playing a new character soon, would like to level up my Monk or DH. My wiz has been level 59 for like a year too.

Yes to that bold part, obviously I work until 10 or 11 most nights but im down to play after that or on days off (which change each week). As to your lvl a new toon I have a couple mid lvl toons that i wouldnt mind lvling. Let me know.

This game is so infuriating...

Quests ask me to kill 25 enemies in a certain location and only gives me 13... Quests tell me to inject bugs, I do and nothing comes out of the pods... Some kind of bug/glitch on both accounts forcing me to either save/quit or leave the area and let monsters respawn. Serious waste of time and REALLLLLLY annoying.

stop playing it, its shit

been playing Next Car Game. so fucking good, soft-body physics are amazing.

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

• Upvote 1

I love the quips / puns / and other references to culture too much to just stop playing it. :(

Dude. Holy shit.

That game looks awesome.

• Upvote 1

Just finished S1 of The Walking Dead.

Pretty great game. I was actually anticipating it to not be that good, or at the very least not live up to the hype that it received, but I was pleasantly surprised to be wrong. There are some script/voice acting issues, and some of the situations surrounding some of the choices you have to make seem contrived just for the sake of having to make a decision, but if those are the only two complaints one comes out with after completion, I'd say the devs did a pretty good job. The only downside is, as was the case with Heavy Rain, I will most likely never play this game again. The choices that were made and the results of those choices are final. No sense in going back.

Now I need to play 400 Days, and then wait for all of S2 to be released <_>

My choices (at least those recorded in the stats page) just for grins and giggles Ended up being in the majority for some, but a couple were surprising:

You and 54% of players were honest with Hershel

You and 47% of players chose Shawn

You and 54% of players defended Kenny

You and 47% of players gave Irene the gun

You can 48% of players chose Carley (Carley :( )

You and 43% of players chopped David's leg off

You and 60% of players had Danny shoot Jolene

You and 50% of players didn't help kill Larry

You and 61% of players didn't kill both St. John Brothers (didn't kill either)

You and 48% of players didn't steal from the car

You and 40% of players shot the girl in the street

You and 54% of players didn't abandon Lilly

You and 45% of players talked Kenny down

You and 81% of players shot Duck

You and 60% of players helped Omid

You and 26% of players did not kill the boy in the attic (had Kenny do it)

You and 57% of players were rational and honest with Vernon

You and 47% of players brought Clementine to Crawford

You and 45% of players pulled Ben up

You and 80% of players showed your bite to the group

You and 62% of players removed your arm

You and 65% of players lost your temper with Kenny

You and 19% of players surrendered your weapons

You and 34% of players killed the Clementine's captor (Wut. First off, didn't realize this was a choice. Secondly, the dude had his wife's head in a bag. Come on...)

You and 60% of players made sure Lee didn't turn

Only survivors were Omid, Christa, and Lilly (If you can count her. Not sure if you can actually see her death. Don't see Kenny's death either, so he might still be out there. But I doubt it. )

Edited by Vin