The Falcon

Last TV Show You Watched?

Wait, it wasn't 7 that was fucking awful, it was 8. 6-8 were all pretty fucking bad, though. 1-5 were fine.

Wait, it wasn't 7 that was fucking awful, it was 8. 6-8 were all pretty fucking bad, though. 1-5 were fine.

And as I said, they wanted to combine those 2 seasons in one. Imagine all of those key moments into one season, it wouldn't have been as bad.

I agree with most of this, though I'd go:

Edited by Favre4Ever

I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were correcting your post. I thought it was a reply to mine. :facepalm:

So Sleepy Hollow's showrunner has exited the series. JD, just give up on it like I have, lol.

is anyone else watching The Last Man on Earth? I had no clue what to expect, but thought I'd give it a shot, the show is absolutely hilarious

Is that the show with Terrence Howard?

:yep:

They really just jam pack it with drama on top of drama while throwing in some controversial topics. I think it's a great show, but sometimes the drama seems forced, imo.

is anyone else watching The Last Man on Earth? I had no clue what to expect, but thought I'd give it a shot, the show is absolutely hilarious

Definitely my favorite new show. I'm not a huge fan of Will Forte, so I was kinda on the fence. I am a huge fan of Kristen Schaal though.

@Dmac, I have all of Empire recorded, just haven't had time.

Man Seeking Woman season 1 finale was last night. So good! I'll miss it until it comes back. :(

Bloodline. Definitely some quality actors, but it's definitely a slow burn.

Finished S3 of House of Cards.

It was awesome how Stamper changed his mind and then all we saw was part of her head as he buried her. I felt like he was going to kill her all along, but once he drove away the first time I thought that was it.

Claire is a little cunt. Everything Frank said to her was on point. She signed up for that shit, she just was never in love with him in the first place. Fucking dumb twat, lol.

• Upvote 1

I'm too lazy to look through this thread to see if anyone else posted about it.

But have you guys ever watched a show called Justified? I just started watching it with a friend. Seems like a cool enough show.

I LOVE American Crime so far. I thought it was gonna be a basic ass show for basic people, but it's absolutely amazing.

I've actually been really enjoying it as well, I figured in my line of work I should probably at least give it a shot so I can have a real opinion on it, and I think they do a great job of not giving it a saints and sinners type of feel but showing everyone's flaws

I've also really enjoyed Secrets and Lies, anyone else watching that? another good crime drama

Just finished S4 of Louie.

This show is fucking phenomenal. Without a doubt one of the best shows on television.

• Upvote 2

+1. My friends and I have been watching Louie since it came out.

I'm starting Breaking Bad from the beginning... tonight. :ooo:

• Upvote 1