Vin

The Walking Dead

That's two shitty season finales in a row. :dry:

Just the ending or was there other stuff that you didn't like? :think: Edited by Vin

Just the ending or was there other stuff that you didn't like? :think:

It was a good episode by itself, great Rick episode. Would have made a great mid-season finale or the perfect penultimate episode. Terrible way to end a season.

Just the ending or was there other stuff that you didn't like? :think:

It was a good episode by itself, great Rick episode. Would have made a great mid-season finale or the perfect penultimate episode. Terrible way to end a season.

Agreed. I understand keeping us guessing about the people of Terminus but no answers as to what happened to Beth, Carroll, Judith, and Tyrese? I am speculating whether they may have subtly put some of Beth's belongings in the one scene where we see Glenn's riot gear though.

I really miss Shane nowadays....

Edited by BJORN

So now we have to wait until October....

Shane was awful though. This Rick is going to be so much better, without all of Shane's shooting people in the leg so he can escape stuff.

I get the feeling that since we didn't get a resolution with Beth, that she's not in Terminus. I would also guess that Tyreese and Carol are going to save the day, or at least be a big part of it.

I also felt the ending was totally hollow, and I was really disappointed. It really answered no questions and made me ask the same ones I had asked 2+ episodes ago again. Still don't really know anything about Terminus.

At least we know there are more captives there. When they're running from the terrible cg gunfire, you hear other people in the other shipping containers. Could be old friends or new ones.

Edited by theMileHighGuy

You know, Gimple said that Morgan would be back next season. Maybe he plays a part in the rescue, while Tyreese and Carol stumble upon Beth.

You know, Gimple said that Morgan would be back next season. Maybe he plays a part in the rescue, while Tyreese and Carol stumble upon Beth.

I'll be excited to see Morgan back. Lennie James plays him so well, would be a shame for him to go to waste.

I'm still not aware how even Morgan, Tyreese and Carol all together would manage to save them though. There were like 30 of those cannibals and all of them had weapons. I know Rick and Daryl fight like super human bad asses, but their bodies aren't bullet proof, and it's not like Tyreese/Carol/Morgan have a tank.

I'll be excited to see Morgan back. Lennie James plays him so well, would be a shame for him to go to waste.

I'm still not aware how even Morgan, Tyreese and Carol all together would manage to save them though. There were like 30 of those cannibals and all of them had weapons. I know Rick and Daryl fight like super human bad asses, but their bodies aren't bullet proof, and it's not like Tyreese/Carol/Morgan have a tank.

Walker army surprise?

IMO calling an episode terrible because it didn't answer questions you were wondering about its kinda... I dunno, not a good reason I'll just say :rofl: It's a cliffhanger; how are they gonna get out? What's the real deal with the Terminus people? What happened to Beth? How will Tyrese and Carol come into play? etc.

The only terrible part of that finale for me was that last line. I know it's from the comics, but they took out the cursing and it made it come off cliche and corny as all hell. Just give me, "They f-*bleep* with the wrong people." Breaking Bad bleeped shit out, come on now. That long dramatic pause and the panning close up and you give us, They messed with the wrong people? With Rick's return to savage mode that one instance of the pause them him cursing — which he hasn't done — would of had us all doing the:

scaledphpserver205filen.png

But yeah... I think Beth is still alive, I think those people are cannibals and that's why they lure people in and keep them stocked up and fed, because if they die they'll turn and ruin their other potential human meat in the train cart with them. I think somehow Carol and Tyrese either find Beth and some other people to help Rick & Co. deal with the Terminus folks (maybe they somehow find the big duffle of guns Rick buried.)

Like JD said, they really salavaged things with the last 3 episodes are so. Noticeably better writing, kudos to whoever handled them.

Season five posters already.

SURVIVE.jpg

:megusta:

Finally watched the 2nd half, really liked it. Overall this was a good bounce back season from last year. I agree with Campin that if they had Rick drom the F bomb that could have made that last line epic, but Rick has never seemed like the swearing type to me so it's not really a big deal because it still fits in with his character, and still a bad ass way to end the season.

Can't wait to find out what happens at Terminus. I thought those people were good initially but obviously they're fucking insane. I liked the way the cameras showed the people all wearing Rick's group's stuff (the watch, Maggie's poncho, etc). The "leader" of Terminus I already hate so much, what a fucking little weasel.

My favorite moment of the season tho, or the most shocking at least, was Lizzy killing her sister and standing there with the knife while Tyreese and Caroll looked on in disbelief. That was an "Oh shitttttttt" moment for sure that I didn't see coming at all. That was the best episode of the season IMO. They did a really good job of making her into such a confused little child, and Caroll and Tyreese with the A+ acting. I was also glad that finally we got an answer to who was feeding the walkers the rats, that was bugging me so much

I've enjoyed the progression Rick's character has gone through throughout the series. He's now able to kill people in situations where he has to without being completely devastated about it, which is a far cry from the Rick of old. Carl and Michonne's characters have been fun to watch as well. Michonne has actually become one of my favorite characters now that we know some more about her.

Overall this was just a really well done season IMO and I'm very excited about season 5

• Upvote 2

AMC put up a season 5 promo trailer. Spoilers (sorta) and stuff.

"These people are my family, and if you hurt them in any way, I will kill you."

:ooo:

http://tvline.com/2014/09/27/the-walking-dead-spinoff-cast-characters/

Good news for starving zombies everywhere: There’s fresh meet on the way!

On the heels of AMC officially placing a pilot order for its Walking Dead spin-off, er, companion project, TVLine has obtained fresh intel about the six principal characters populating the potential series. And they are:

SEAN CABRERA | A Latino male in his early 40s, Sean is a good man trying to do right by everyone in his life.

CODY CABRERA | Sean’s whip-smart and rebellious teenage son. Known as the angriest kid in town.

NANCY TOMPKINS | A thirtysomething single mom to two kids, Nancy looks like the girl next door, but there’s an edge to her.

NICK TOMPKINS | Nancy’s screwed up teenage son. He’s too old to stay home, too scared to flee.

ASHLEY TOMPKINS | Nancy’s mostly level-headed teenage daughter. Her ambition is in direct proportion to her older brother’s failures. She loves her mom but it’s time to get out of Dodge.

ANDREA CHAPMAN | A somewhat wilted flower child, fortysomething Andrea — yep, another Andrea! — has retreated to the outskirts of the city to recover after a horrible marriage.

AMC has promised that TWD: 2.0 will shed light on a new, previously unseen corner of the zombie apocalypse — perhaps one where the living outnumber the undead.

As TVLine previously reported, there’s buzz that the offshoot — penned by showrunner Dave Erickson and TWD creator Robert Kirkman — will be a prequel of sorts, one that would chronicle the early days of the epidemic and the effort to contain it.

An AMC rep declined to comment or confirm anything beyond ordering the pilot.

obs.gif

AMC has promised that TWD: 2.0 will shed light on a new, previously unseen corner of the zombie apocalypse — perhaps one where the living outnumber the undead.

That sounds pretty boring.

That sounds pretty boring.

It's not like we get as many zombies as we want in the current show. Probably won't be all that different.

BziRY0wIcAEx0bl.jpg

WHAT YEAR IS IT?

• Upvote 1

post-28189-boy-that-escalated-quickly-gi

Edited by Vin
  • Upvote 1

Awesome season premiere!

Easily the best one yet, IMO. Very satisfying.

BUT, if I wanted to nitpick, it really sucked not getting to see the main dude at Terminus getting annihilated.

I would suspect he gon come into play in the future, breh.

Anyone catch what the mullet bro said about the cure? From what I gathered he figured they would create a virus just like the one that caused the zombie shit to fight fire with fire?

Maybe the best episode this show has ever had. Absolutely incredible.

If that wasn't the case before the very end, it was then. Morgan FTW.

Ya know, it's crazy... I can't really complain about the episode. I think it was pretty damn solid. Carol's vigilante shit was awesome... The Tyrese dynamic was also really interesting to me, thought it was well done. And of course at the VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY end we get rewarded with Morgan.

But now the crazy part... coming into the episode I just wasn't all that excited for the show. And even after watching it, and an admittedly good episode at that... I still am not that excited for next week. I can't really say why, nor do I really have an excuse for it... It (the excitement) just isn't there... I dunno. Didn't even feel like watching The Talking dead which is a weekly ritual.

That episode was extremely fast paced, felt more like a finale.

Tyrese achieving Super Saiyan has now surpassed the_true_zombie_threap5byy.gif as my favorite Tyrese moment.