Vin

The Walking Dead

Stuff and thangs gonna happen. :yep:

Good news! The season finale is going to be 90 minutes! So instead of getting your 60 minutes of dissapointment, you get another 30 minutes just for you to beg for it to be over. :laugh:

Source: http://screenrant.com/walking-dead-season-5-finale-90-minutes/

Show hasn't really been disappointing at all since the start of the 2nd half of this season, IMO.

Ooo 90 minutes long. That just means 20 extra minutes of commericals incoming.

Edited by Bucman

lol You people who watch on TV.

Torrent that shit after the episode is over. No commercials. :smug:

• Upvote 2

lol You people who watch on TV.

Torrent that shit after the episode is over. No commercials. :smug:

this_compilation.gif

cut the cord yo.

Edited by theMileHighGuy

I will not. I will watch my programs live, and once a week.

I liked it... Deanna really interests me, as does Jesse. Jesse's husband and Deanna's son get new douche bags of the community award, so that's cool.

I really liked the interviews]. Carol is amazing by the way. How can anyone not like her. lol... Also, please no more Carl and Judith. Please stop.

Edited by Favre4Ever
  • Upvote 1

I miss the beard already.

Rick wasn't a complicated man, he was simply a bearded one. RIP

Another great episode. Been a very solid 2nd half to the season so far.

Decent episode. Loved Carol's decision to put on a facade. Not at all excited to see Carl and Enid waste screen time on some bullshit "romance". Hopefully she's a spy from another group or something and that's why she showed up alone and isn't trying to get close to anyone.

If they follow the comics at all, the next arc has amazing potential.

Decent episode. Loved Carol's decision to put on a facade. Not at all excited to see Carl and Enid waste screen time on some bullshit "romance". Hopefully she's a spy from another group or something and that's why she showed up alone and isn't trying to get close to anyone.

If they follow the comics at all, the next arc has amazing potential.

That's the thing. They take something that has potential and do nothing with it.

I think Alexandria has more potential than any story arc we've seen in awhile. Or maybe it's more accurate to say the writers seem committed toward reaching that potential this time, instead of building up tension for a half a season only to blow it in three episodes (lolTerminus).

• Upvote 1

Ya, I think that is the biggest thing. I don't want this to end in another episode or two. Alexandria (as well as other major arcs and plot devices), need to be DEVELOPED. The fans, actors, writers... EVERYBODY would benefit from from some real development. Let's play the long con for once and not settle for these really almost episodic adventures.

When I say play the long con and develop I DON'T mean give me 4 seasons of looking for Sophia. That doesn't count and shouldn't be repeated.

I think that trying to loosely follow the comics is what makes the show feel rushed at times. There are a lot of awesome arcs in the books, but in order to include everything they'd need to hit like 10 seasons.

The one season where they slowed it down and created some of their own stories and tried developing characters and such, they wasted half of season 3 on fucking worthless Andrea and the season ended up the least-liked by the fans.

I really hope that the second show can unfurl in an awesome way without the restriction of the comics to pin it down.

If you guys are disappointed with what the show lacks, you'd do well to read the comics. I'm 4 single issues behind the monthly releases and I can definitively say that I like the books more than the show, though I do like the show more than most and have tried looking past its faults.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel
  • Upvote 1

I really liked this episode too. I loved how they entered the house like it was a dangerous place. They're like people that were raised by wolves being thrust back into society. I was really hoping they were gonna take Daryl and clean him up and cut his hair and make him look all pleasantville... that would've been really funny.

Carol during the interviews and when she was taking her guns off was freakin hilarious. Do you have a junior league? :lol:

I take it that the younger crowd (like Deanna's children) were raised in this place, and have never actually been surviving outside? The walkers are just like a game to them. I was hoping Glenn was gonna fuck that douche up :yep: .

Rick's definitely gonna have to kill Jessie's husband.

• Upvote 1

It won't bother me at all if Carol dies. Not one little bit.

• Downvote 1

I am going to take you out beyond the wall, tie you to a tree, and leave you there Vin.

Episode was okay. Rick / Jessie is getting kinda awkward. Like seeing Daryl and Aaron together, it's an interesting dynamic. Actress for Deanna is also really good, imo. For the first time in a while, I don't really see or understand where we are going or what the end game is -- and I think that's a good thing.

Also, Kevin Smith's profuse sweating made me uncomfortable.

Calm before the storm surely?

Going to catch up in the comics soon. :yep:

Nice episode.

-I like the dynamic between Aaron and Daryl. I hope they continue to develop their friendship.

-Carol is just fucking awesome. I love her character and the road she's taken. Going to be funny if the kid rats on her and we have to see Carol handle it.

-Rick kissing Jessie pissed me the fuck off. This is why comic Rick will forever destroy TV Rick. TV Rick makes stupid decisions and is hard to respect sometimes. Comic Rick never would've done that.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel
  • Upvote 1

-Carol is just fucking awesome. I love her character and the road she's taken. Going to be funny if the kid rats on her and we have to see Carol handle it.

Nobody read this if you haven't read the comics.

I hope she gets Glenn'd

Nobody read this if you haven't read the comics.

I hope she gets Glenn'd

I can't wait until Glenn gets Glenn'd. Hopefully during the season finale. Carol ain't going anywhere, imo.

Also, I like that they're turning Sasha into the badass sniper that Andrea is in the comics.

I can't wait until Glenn gets Glenn'd. Hopefully during the season finale. Carol ain't going anywhere, imo.

Also, I like that they're turning Sasha into the badass sniper that Andrea is in the comics.

I like Sasha. Really though, I like 98% of the cast, which sucks because most of them are probably going to die at some point.

And I highly doubt that Glenn is gonna get Glenn'd. I don't think him holding the baseball bat a few episodes ago was foreshadowing. They'll probably switch it up and take out someone I like, like Abraham