Vin

The Walking Dead

His story is by far the most tragic of anyone around currently, and you can't help but root for him. Being a badass also doesn't hurt either.

His story is by far the most tragic of anyone around currently, and you can't help but root for him. Being a badass also doesn't hurt either.

That's subjective. He is an awesome character though. I feel Michonne / Rick / Carol / Daryl are unkillable at this point. Their loss would do more harm than good. Anybody else is up for grabs. I am about tired of the Glenn / Maggie stuff so they are targets 1 & 2.

• Upvote 1

Well, I mean, protecting your family from a group of attackers only for your family to become afraid of you, so much so that they leave in the middle of the night and subsequently get eaten by walkers is pretty sad.

Powered through Trade Paperbacks #9-11 during my break between classes today. That'll probably be it til the season ends because now I'm pretty much up to two episodes ago.

• Upvote 1

I think this season has been up and down, with some awesome episodes and some stinkers, but it's really getting good now. Am I the only one who's sad Noah died? They were just starting to develop his character--nope.

Don't let the show spoil the books for you.

I will. I'm not even sure why I'm reading them, other than the fact that they're there. I prefer most of the show characters over their comic counterparts, and I'm kinda getting tired of the artstyle too...

I'm sad Noah died too. I'm also sad that they yet again did the "character development then they die" method that they love.

Edited by Vin
  • Downvote 1

I'm sad Noah died too. I'm also sad that they yet again did the "character development then they die" method that they love.

I think that's because they want to keep up the "any character could die in any episode" narrative, but if they want to legitimize that, they have to kill one of the main people, as Air mentioned.

I'm sad Noah died too. He kind of became Beth's proxy in that character trade-off. Innocent, bright future, etc. I'm a big fan of Tyler James Williams from Everybody Hates Chris and his Key and Peele cameo too, so that made it harder.

Michonne, Glen and Maggie all need to go and never come back.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnd Cuda's prayers are shat upon as Michonne has now taken a huge step forward in the show :yao:

Edited by CampinWithGoatSampson

Of all the people that could've ruined things, of course it has to be Rick.

That speech at the end was kinda badass though. :badass:

Damn, Carol is good. What a character... WHAT A CHARACTER.

Michonne keeps giving me "I am going to die" vibes and I really don't like it. If they kill her off.... I will not be a happy camper. Also, the more and more I see Carl the more annoyed I get by him. I don't know if I just don't like the character or if it's something I don't like about the actor or if it's just the whole him being a kid and being annoying thing...

Also what happened to gabriel? Kinda surprised they didn't continue his little revelation at all.

• Upvote 1

Dear god, gtfo Michonne.

I cannot wait until you die.

• Downvote 1

Dear god, gtfo Michonne.

I cannot wait until you die.

Good characters must live Cuda. You will still rejoice when Sasha goes down and Maggie and Glenn have a pseudo Romeo and Juliet type end though -- as will I.

On a down note though..it's guaranteed now that we won't be getting a lot of Morgan until next season at the earliest.

And that greatly displeases me. :no:

• Upvote 1

DefensiveHandmadeApe.gif

So good.

Also, Glenn's speech to Nicholas is probably the greatest thing he's ever done. Unfortunately, you know Nicholas is going to do something really, really dumb due to it,

• Upvote 2

Lol no way goober ass Carl scores that chick...can't believe my eyes.

• Upvote 1

Enid has a choice between momma's boy inherent-pussy Ron, and a One-Direction-teen-stud-serial-murderer who can actually fucking protect himself, so pls... Carl's the fuggin man 'ight? Grimes men take their women, obviously.

I was hoping for a slower paced episode leading up to the finale, and I guess... it was? The tension though, got damn. I was reeeaaaally hoping that when Pete was starting to flip, Jessie was just gonna take Rick's gun and pop him. Fortunately that didn't happen, as it turned into one of the best sequences in the series.

I have a feeling that Nicolas is gonna kill one of the group members, probably Glenn, and I'm gonna be real fucking upset about it. Glenn just did something really awesome, and he's not Rick, so he's done... fuggin done.

The sneak peak they showed on Talking Dead was fantazzle.

I agree with Air, too. 6 seconds of Morgan in 15 episodes is borderline unacceptable.