Vin

The Walking Dead

Fans are theorizing that Glenn is indeed still alive because earlier in the episode NIcholas ran out of bullets and thus, couldn't actually shoot himself. They claim it is all a major hallucination, playing out.

I dunno how I'd feel about that one. A) I hate Glenn 2) His death really really sucked but I don't know if I want him to come back to make it better... lol

Fans are theorizing that Glenn is indeed still alive because earlier in the episode NIcholas ran out of bullets and thus, couldn't actually shoot himself. They claim it is all a major hallucination, playing out.

I dunno how I'd feel about that one. A) I hate Glenn 2) His death really really sucked but I don't know if I want him to come back to make it better... lol

His death in the comics would probably be a lot more satisfying to you than this current situation.

That being said, lolWalkingDead

Came across this as I was looking up Glenn theories. It's in spoiler tags so it's your own fault if you open it.

"ETonline ran the first look photos of Tom Payne in the highly anticipated role of Paul "Jesus" Monroe, and guess who happens to be smiling on set right next to him in an episode that is airing much later in the season? Glenn."

425_wm_0V0A6905-2.jpg

LINK:http://www.etonline.com/news/174749_the_walking_dead_glenn_is_alive_steven_yeun/

So clearly Glenn is not dead.

• Upvote 1

I concur. Lennie James is simply amazing. And realizing that the entire episode (which was extended no less) was sat squarely on the shoulders of he and John Carrol Lynch ,,, it makes what they did all the more epic. 90 minutes of two guys and a goat. Great writing, great performances. One of my favorite episodes of the show, ever.

• Upvote 1

Hopefully they make Morgan more of a focal point. But I hated that episode.

By itself, that was a fine episode. But 90 minutes of no resolution on the Rick cliffhanger, nothing about Glenn, and nothing about Alexandria. This is what I always hate about TWD. They make great episodes individually, but the rhythm and cohesiveness of episodes always gets broken up somehow. Hopefully next week picks things back up.

• Upvote 1

By itself, that was a fine episode. But 90 minutes of no resolution on the Rick cliffhanger, nothing about Glenn, and nothing about Alexandria. This is what I always hate about TWD. They make great episodes individually, but the rhythm and cohesiveness of episodes always gets broken up somehow. Hopefully next week picks things back up.

That's fair. It was a really good episode for sure though, there was a line in there that hit me deep. Personal shit. :yep:

• Upvote 1

No he isn't but he and John Carroll Lynch were trained by Donatello.

I will never not see Mr. Lynch as Drew Carey's cross-dressing brother in the Drew Carey show.

EDIT:

http://uproxx.com/tv/2015/11/7-cool-callbacks-from-this-weeks-morgan-centered-the-walking-dead/3/

Edited by Vin
  • Upvote 1

Just got around to watching this past episode. Have to say that was one of my favorite episodes of the entire show.

Came across a theory that I wanted to post. Could be a massive spoiler if true, so click at your own risk.

1) Crighton Dallas Wilton is not dead.

2) Crighton Dallas Wilton = Negan

Came across a theory that I wanted to post. Could be a massive spoiler if true, so click at your own risk.

1) Crighton Dallas Wilton is not dead.

2) Crighton Dallas Wilton = Negan

I think it's just foreshadowing of what's to come...

Where does that come from, exactly? Like.. what is the basis for that theory?

Eastman left no room to believe that Wallace is still alive. There was no reason for him to lie about killing him.

Anyway, this episode tonight was pretty much just filler other than learning of Maggie's ordeal. Next week's episode should provide much more meaningful content.

Is it bad that I liked last night's episode more than the Morgan solo episode?

Probably. But I do.

Ya, the episode last night was only MEH. Not bad, nothing insanely good. I like Deanna's little episode and slow (or maybe quick?) descent towards chaos. I lik ebeing fooled into liking Spencer for all of 10 seconds. Glad Aaron was back in a bigger role. The Tara / Jessie thing was... oddly nice. And the Rick / Jessie thing was... not so oddly creepy IMO.

Carl was back, kind of.. Lame. I don't want to pursue this Enid / Carl/ Pete's older son (forgot his name) story.. And I honestly didn't really care about Maggie's little revelation. If anything this is going to give us more Maggie / Glenn stuff and I don't really want to explore that either.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan just got cast as

Negan

Oh snap.

Beware reading articles about the casting, because sites have decided that including comic spoilers directly in their articles is relevant to the TV casting.

Edited by Vin

Good actor, hopefully he makes a positive impact.

Is it bad that I liked last night's episode more than the Morgan solo episode?

Probably. But I do.

Didn't know that was possible

Stuff actually happened.

Unlike the Morgan episode.

Stuff actually happened.

Unlike the Morgan episode.

Not really. As Alex said, it was mostly filler.