Favre4Ever

The Return of the Randomness Thread....

Well, looks like its time to post some really good puns:

I was sitting on a park bench and saw someone throw a frisbee. I began to wonder why it became bigger and bigger as it came closer to me. And then it hit me.

One night Bangy takes his boyfriend home. As they are about to kiss each other goodnight at the front door, when Bangy starts feeling a little horny.

With an air of confidence, he leans with his hand against the wall and smiling, he says to his lover, "Honey, would you give me a bj??

"Horrified, the lover replies, "Are you mad? My parents will see us!",

"Oh come on! Who's gonna see us at this hour?" Bangy asks grinning at him.

"No, please. Can you imagine if we get caught?"?

"Oh come on! there's nobody around, they're all sleeping!"

"No way. It's just too risky!"

"Oh please, please, I love you so much?!?"

"No, no, and no. I love you too, but I just can't!"

"Oh yes you can. Please?"

"No, no. I just can't" "I'm begging you??...

"Out of the blue, the light on the stairs goes on, and Bangy's sister shows up in her pyjamas, hair dishevelled, and in a sleepy voice she says,

"Dad says to go ahead and give him a bj, or I can do it. Or if need be, mom will do it, or even dad.

But for God's sake tell him to take his fucking hand off the intercom!"

• Upvote 2

I hate my job.

Funny you say that while so many in our country would love to have one. Suck it up.

Funny you say that while so many in our country would love to have one. Suck it up.

A good percentage of people without a job (who are not disabled) could get a job if they needed to. Fast food places are ALWAYS hiring... You can get a janitorial job just about anywhere. Some of them are just lazy fucks, others are lazy fucks who abuse unemployment checks.

Some people who had nice cushy office jobs before, feel too much pride to get a "lowly" job like working in a restaurant or cleaning. And they keep applying for this big time jobs, get turned down... and than throw a pity party because there aren't any jobs out there.

Now.. don't get me wrong... There are some people out there who just have some hard luck and can't find work. But that number or percentage, IMO, is a lot smaller than people think.

• Upvote 1

A good percentage of people without a job (who are not disabled) could get a job if they needed to. Fast food places are ALWAYS hiring... You can get a janitorial job just about anywhere. Some of them are just lazy fucks, others are lazy fucks who abuse unemployment checks.

Some people who had nice cushy office jobs before, feel too much pride to get a "lowly" job like working in a restaurant or cleaning. And they keep applying for this big time jobs, get turned down... and than throw a pity party because there aren't any jobs out there.

Now.. don't get me wrong... There are some people out there who just have some hard luck and can't find work. But that number or percentage, IMO, is a lot smaller than people think.

I agree. In times like this, sometimes you just need to get a bad job. At least it is a job. Even so, I will still complain about how much I hate my job, even though I do feel lucky to be working.

Apparently if you forget to pick a player on MLB.com's Beat the Streak, your streak goes back to zero. That fucking sucks. I just lost my twelve game streak.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

pity party

I haven't heard this saying in forever. Thank you. :laugh:

One night Bangy takes his boyfriend home. As they are about to kiss each other goodnight at the front door, when Bangy starts feeling a little horny.

With an air of confidence, he leans with his hand against the wall and smiling, he says to his lover, "Honey, would you give me a bj??

"Horrified, the lover replies, "Are you mad? My parents will see us!",

"Oh come on! Who's gonna see us at this hour?" Bangy asks grinning at him.

"No, please. Can you imagine if we get caught?"?

"Oh come on! there's nobody around, they're all sleeping!"

"No way. It's just too risky!"

"Oh please, please, I love you so much?!?"

"No, no, and no. I love you too, but I just can't!"

"Oh yes you can. Please?"

"No, no. I just can't" "I'm begging you??...

"Out of the blue, the light on the stairs goes on, and Bangy's sister shows up in her pyjamas, hair dishevelled, and in a sleepy voice she says,

"Dad says to go ahead and give him a bj, or I can do it. Or if need be, mom will do it, or even dad.

But for God's sake tell him to take his fucking hand off the intercom!"

Isn't this a commercial, think I'v eseen it before. :laugh: That's something Bangy would do.

I really don't want to work 10 hour shifts next week.

Deion owned by Steve Bono. That's right, Steve Bono, not Steve Young:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I really don't want to work 10 hour shifts next week.

Try going from 8 - 9ish.. AWFUL. Luckily I only have to do that once a week.

I'm sorry.

When I worked at my dad's factory last year I did back to back 16 hour shifts one weekend. As in, Saturday I worked from 7AM-11PM and Sunday I worked 7AM-11PM. Than I had to work my regular 3-11 shift Monday through Friday. It was brutal but the money was amazing.

But yeah I did a couple all day shifts when I worked at my friends restaurant, which would be 10:30-Close (which would usually be midnightish once everything was cleaned up). Those were never too fun haha.

I'm sorry.

You should be :p. How many 10 hour shifts do you have?

When I worked at my dad's factory last year I did back to back 16 hour shifts one weekend. As in, Saturday I worked from 7AM-11PM and Sunday I worked 7AM-11PM. Than I had to work my regular 3-11 shift Monday through Friday. It was brutal but the money was amazing.

But yeah I did a couple all day shifts when I worked at my friends restaurant, which would be 10:30-Close (which would usually be midnightish once everything was cleaned up). Those were never too fun haha.

THAT would suck. Haha. It would be hard for me to peel myself out of bed to get to that second shift.

You should be :p. How many 10 hour shifts do you have?

Atleast Monday through Thursday and probably Friday as well. I get the feeling this is going to be an every other week occurrence.

Atleast Monday through Thursday and probably Friday as well. I get the feeling this is going to be an every other week occurrence.

WOW. That totally sucks. I feel for ya. :(

Get owned...

151852_460s.jpg

Lmao... 45 likes. Hahahaa

lol @ people, who I don't know, that IM me at four in the morning.

Here is a question from the Chicago Tribune Facebook page that I thought I would pass on to all of you. We're headed for 100 degrees tomorrow and I'll be working outside. :(

Would you rather it be above 100 degrees or below 0?