Sign in to follow this  
Wacko4Flacco61

Who a WWE fan here?

I Am, Im a big fan of KANE!!! The Big Red Monster! But who else cant stand Micheal Cole? I had enough with this assclown! Please Kane chokeslam him!!

• Downvote 3

Guest Durant4MVP

WWE is for backwoods rednecks.

imo

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

We had a mega conversation about this in the shoutbox yesterday. I haven't watched it properly in year however with the return of both The Rock and Stone Cold my interest has peaked again.

Of the wrestlers that are around now I like both Edge and Orton the most

I don't really watch it much. I might watch an episode here and there every few months for nostalgic reasons. The quality of the show is just too poor for me to bother, and it's not nearly as interesting as it was when I was 10-14 years old. Like many I moved on to being a fan of actual fighting (UFC) when I got older.

I don't really watch it much. I might watch an episode here and there every few months for nostalgic reasons. The quality of the show is just too poor for me to bother, and it's not nearly as interesting as it was when I was 10-14 years old. Like many I moved on to being a fan of actual fighting (UFC) when I got older.

The characters were more interesting back then too. While the legends such as Hulk Hogan helped create the sport, the icons such as The Rock put it on the pinnacle. After losing them, as you said.. the quality is lost. I wouldn't consider myself a fan these days but I will say that I enjoyed it during the Stone Cold days.

You seem a little young. You're supposed to hate Michael Cole. That's his character.

WWE is for backwoods rednecks.

imo

Really? I'm neither and love the WWE. I live in one of the most sophisticated and recognized cities in America, if not the World, and have two college degrees.

Is it safe to say all people from Texas are cousin-lovin, BBQ eating, ten gallon hat wearin country hicks? I mean, since we're generalizing stereotypes and whatnot... :shrug:

I used to be a HUGE fan of wrestling in general up until about 2 years ago when the WWE went in a really shitty direction and TNA of course followed. The recent angles with Steve Austin and The Rock does have me interested though.

As most normal members around here probably know... I used to be a huge wrestling fan as a kid. I was always more into the WCW though. Goldberg, Sting, Booker T, DDP... Totally awesome. The WCW was one of the few things that defined my childhood, as sad as that may sound. :D

Haven't watched regularly for quite some time, but if I see WWE on tv and i have nothing else to do, I will still tune in from time to time.

i watched it once when i caught it on TV. what i saw was a guy yelling in the arena "WE NEED A REF" and for some reason clay matthews runs on and refs for what was literally 5 seconds. then the crowd was all like "CLAAAY MATTHEEEWS!!" if thats what happens every fight then i guess its kinda cool

Who gonna order Wrestlemania? I am!!! I wanna see undertaker puts triple h in his grave. Triple H will rest in peace!

• Downvote 2

I've maybe watched this once or twice and I just don't find it the least bit interesting.

It's really fake and most of the dialogue is really shitty and just generally bad.

UFC is where it's at.

I've maybe watched this once or twice and I just don't find it the least bit interesting.

It's really fake and most of the dialogue is really shitty and just generally bad.

UFC is where it's at.

You watch movies don't you ? They are fake but for ENTERTAINMENT purposes just like the WWE.

Used to watch WWF/WWE back when I was in middle school. Eventually just got bored of it and stopped watching. Sometimes I'm channel surfing and I catch it on TV. Can't believe some guys are still wrestling.

You watch movies don't you ? They are fake but for ENTERTAINMENT purposes just like the WWE.

I'm not disputing the fact that movies are not fake, because they are. However I just find movies and other shows just so much more ENTERTAINING than a really crappy choreographed 'fight'. In a movie there is usually character development, a setting, a plot, a conflict and all other sorts of things that you don't get from the WWE besides the shitty little intros and trash talk yaddayadda before they "fight."

Some may think or believe the WWE is entertainment, but I think it's just trash TV programming.

We must agree to disagree I suppose.

I'm not disputing the fact that movies are not fake, because they are. However I just find movies and other shows just so much more ENTERTAINING than a really crappy choreographed 'fight'. In a movie there is usually character development, a setting, a plot, a conflict and all other sorts of things that you don't get from the WWE besides the shitty little intros and trash talk yaddayadda before they "fight."

Some may think or believe the WWE is entertainment, but I think it's just trash TV programming.

You just described wrestling IMO. I guess I just look at the good in wrestling and something to tune into on Monday's.

Then don't fucking watch it!! And don't go into a thread about it!!

Sweet fucking Christ. I hate basketball. I don't go out of my way to watch it or post on forums about it. People who go into a thread about a topic they don't like, just to tell people it sucks and they suck for liking it, need to have a shovel slammed in their face. Seriously. We don't give a fuck if you don't like it.

• Upvote 1

First, I have already said I don't watch it except for a few occasions.

And lastly, this is an internet forum. The definition of the word forum is as follows: A meeting or medium where ideas and views on particular issues can be exchanged. This, being a topic on a forum I figured I could just state my opinion on the subject just as everyone else has. Also, never in either of my posts have I even said the word 'suck' or have insulted anyone by saying they 'sucked' for watching it. Just stating my opinion as you and everyone else has done.

And if you don't care for my opinion then that's fine also; as I don't care that much either.

Edited by Barracuda

Oh, here we go....another dumb fuck who thinks by quantifying his statement by telling people the purpose of a forum, somehow makes him less of a cum stain.

I'd go further with the comment, but I have to run over to the soccer forum and let everyone there know that FSUViking hates soccer. Otherwise, how would they know I don't like it if I don't tell them? I suppose I could just not talk about something I don't like and let that point make itself, but...as someone once told me...this is the Interwebnets and I'm almost obligated to tell people what I hate, especially if I can find a thread dedicated to people who DO like it.

BRB....

• Upvote 1

Then don't fucking watch it!! And don't go into a thread about it!!

Sweet fucking Christ. I hate basketball. I don't go out of my way to watch it or post on forums about it. People who go into a thread about a topic they don't like, just to tell people it sucks and they suck for liking it, need to have a shovel slammed in their face. Seriously. We don't give a fuck if you don't like it.

Amen.

If you don't like something... that's awesome. And you are entitled to your opinion. But if you hate something, why do you go into a thread titles "Who Likes __________" just to say how gay or fake it is? Come on, stop being tools.

Ok so I managed to watch the first set of matches.

Edge vs Del Rio was probably my favourite as they actually worked for it pretty damn hard same with Rey vs Rhodes and Orton vs Punk. Loved Orton's RKO finisher on punk. I missed the final 4 matches which I am annoyed about due to links getting shut down left right an centre. I have heard the HHH vs Taker match was epic what about the snooki and miz matches?

After seeing how Wrestle Mania ended.....I think HHH/Taker really should've been the final match. The Rock standing tall at the end of everything just doesn't make sense to me. :shrug:

After seeing how Wrestle Mania ended.....I think HHH/Taker really should've been the final match. The Rock standing tall at the end of everything just doesn't make sense to me. :shrug:

It was pretty poorly scripted(the entire night). Worst match, other than having Michael Cole beat Lawler over disqualification, was not having John Morrison and Dolph Ziggler fight.

Oh, and who's already looking forward to next year? Rocky vs. Cena. Honestly thought they might have Cena fight Taker next year for #20, guess not.

It was pretty poorly scripted(the entire night). Worst match, other than having Michael Cole beat Lawler over disqualification, was not having John Morrison and Dolph Ziggler fight.

Oh, and who's already looking forward to next year? Rocky vs. Cena. Honestly thought they might have Cena fight Taker next year for #20, guess not.

Yeah it looks like they want to do HHH/Taker again. Not sure how I feel about that.

The Rock vs. John Cena year long feud has my interest though. Obviously Rocky won't be around continuously, but I expect him to pop him every month or two or something. WWE has a chance to do something amazing and, for the first time in a while, very innovative.

Also this doesn't bind Cena. I've seen people on wrestling forums complain that he can't do anything all year. Uhhh....yes he can. I'd bet he wins the title sometime between now and Mania.

Also may I add that this video was awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alDazt_6ffo

Edited by JetsFan4Life

Actually rumour has it that the Rock is actually back properly it will be interesting