Sign in to follow this  
Wacko4Flacco61

Who a WWE fan here?

You've obviously never seen Z! True Long Island Story. The guy doesn't get on TV because he doesn't play that political bullshit. But he's easily more talented than some of the fools who do get on. It's well known that he won't step over other guys in the locker room.

His time will come, and you will all remember The Woo Woo Woo Kid@

I really don't care for Morrison, his whole gimmick is shit and he can't talk on a open forum to save his life. He does belong in a place like ROH, like Shelton Benjamin.

What the fuck are they doing with Daniel Bryan, btw?

Zack Ryder is a great talent he'll get his time eventually. Morrison is definitely more than just a spot monkey at least in my opinion. And currently Daniel Bryan is....well....in APPLE.

Val Venis with a shoot on Morrison and Melina...

This gives you a good idea why Morrison is getting buried and R-Truth is taking his spot at Extreme Rules.

Btw, I know for sure Val Venis was hired by the WWE a few months back, to work backstage and what not. Not sure if today, he still is with the company.

Val Venis with a shoot on Morrison and Melina...

This gives you a good idea why Morrison is getting buried and R-Truth is taking his spot at Extreme Rules.

Btw, I know for sure Val Venis was hired by the WWE a few months back, to work backstage and what not. Not sure if today, he still is with the company.

That shit is funny.

This is the WWE.....this is a boat with Zack Ryder.....this is the WWE missing the boat with Zack Ryder. :rofl:

Edited by JetsFan4Life
  • Upvote 1

This is the WWE.....this is a boat with Zack Ryder.....this is the WWE missing the boat with Zack Ryder. :rofl:

This.

He is fucking terribad, LOLMATTIAS

• Downvote 1

This.

He is fucking terribad, LOLMATTIAS

Are you serious? That shit is hilarious!

Didn't Val Venis get his dick chopped off with a samurai sword?

Are you serious? That shit is hilarious!

Since it's public knowledge that Bangy is the dumbest fucking poster on this site, I don't even think he knows what the fuck he just posted.

Lmao

MEGA BUMP.

Let it be known that for the first time in my life I am ORDERING a WWE PPV this Sunday.

If Cena goes over Punk clean, I will be very very upset....

Question for the wrestling fans, how do you think the Invasion storyline would of turned out if Triple H, Chris Benoit and Latino heat were there?

^Lulz, I have no idea.

Which sides would they have been on ? I think Triple H would been on the WWF while Benoit and Latino Heat would of turned back to being heels.

Question for the wrestling fans, how do you think the Invasion storyline would of turned out if Triple H, Chris Benoit and Latino heat were there?

Where's there? And probably, the exact same.

Where's there? And probably, the exact same.

The WWF lol ? and no way the storyline would of stayed the same. If Triple H would have not torn his quad and been on the shelf since the next the royal rumble I think he would of become the Undisputed Champion and beat The Rock and Stone cold in that triple threat match instead of Y2J. Just one of many examples that could of happened.

Edited by monstersofthemidway

MEGA BUMP.

1000th episode of RAW is tonight, making the move to three hours permanently so it's going to start at 8 eastern. I think even casual fans should watch as pretty much everyone important is going to be there. Should be a great show tonight highlighted by..

ANNOUNCED MATCHES:

-CM Punk © vs. John Cena (WWE Title)

-Christian © vs. ??? (IC Title)

PLUS:

-DX will return to kickoff the show at 8PM ET!

-Brock Lesnar will address HHH's Summerslam challenge.

-The Rock will be there to discuss his quest for the WWE Championship.

-AJ + Daniel Bryan wedding!

-A new, PERMANENT General Manager will be appointed.

I saw the 1000th episode and enjoyed it. I was disappointed there was no Austin. Other than that it was the perfect show for the Attitude era fans and new ones. I haven't watched WWE since the Attitude Era but might start following it again since that last show.

I heard Austin had a knee surgery very recently, so he was unable to make it.

I've recently got interested in the WWE, particularly due to AJ Lee since I find her character to be extremely interesting. Now that she's been named Raw's permanent GM I'm excited to see what happens next. I like some of the other characters but AJ is by far my favorite.

I heard Austin had a knee surgery very recently, so he was unable to make it.

Yes this was the exact reason. He didn't want to come out on crutches, he only wanted to come if he could be the Austin we all know. Bad timing but hey it happens.

Still was a packed show.

I tuned in for the 1000th episode, as well. Seeing all of DX reunited made my night. :yep:

X-Pac got fat as fuck!

Did they not give them a few months notice to get in shape??

Watching DX doing their old routine was a classic, I felt as if it was 1998 again and I was in my moms living room watching Raw is War! I was hoping Billy Gunn would be the one fighting Heath Slater the "One Man Rock Band" but that was my own wishful thinking lol. I enjoyed watching that gimmick, but I could have gone without Bob Backlund and Doink, in their places I would've enjoyed seeing other super stars of the past. Ron Simmons aka "Farooq" would have been excellent there or having someone like Hardcore Holly. That would have been badass! lol

Ron Simmons was at the RAW.

I know he was, but he didn't wrestle. He did his signature "DAMN!" and it just tore me up laughing. I still can't believe it's been 10 years since the majority of those guys wrestled in a WWE ring. Raw is War is my childhood and I have been watching a lot of WWE documentaries just so I can relive the great moments of the WWE past.

Pretty cool I think although I'd rather have done Stone Cold/Goldberg instead of Stone Cold/Hogan for #1.

Sting/Undertaker would be so bad ass. There was actually a rumor they wanted to do it at WrestleMania 27 but Sting refuses to go to WWE.

Edited by JetsFan4Life