Sign in to follow this  
KiLaSix9

2011 NBA Playoff Discussion

Have fun getting swept.

Have fun against Dallas you prick. Both the Bulls and Heat could beat OKC and Dallas.

Yet again the Celtics threw it away...horrible to watch.

Props to Miami. Even though I thought the refs were completely biased this whole series, regardless the "Big Three" of Miami played well and youth beat experience.

With that said, I hate Miami and Boston/Atlanta better take those bitches out.

Guest Durant4MVP

Have fun against Dallas you prick. Both the Bulls and Heat could beat OKC and Dallas.

Haha, sorry man I had to take a shot at you for suggesting Rose is better than LeBron.

Anyway, we'll find out if that's true next month.

Haha, sorry man I had to take a shot at you for suggesting Rose is better than LeBron.

It's cool, but Rose will end up with more rings than LeChoke.

He said Rose is the best player in basketball RIGHT now. Truth.

I'll be rooting for Chicago till the finals. As long as they can take out Miami I'll be happy. I'd love nothing more than to see Wade and Lebron's faces after getting eliminated especially after they celebrated last night's victory as if they had just won the finals.

Rose is not the best player in basketball. At no point during the season was he. Anyone who thinks he's better than LeBron is crazy.

You should really read the entire topic before chiming in from the peanut gallery.

WindyCity was never trying to compare Lebron and Rose. He never said Rose is a better player nor that he was the best player this season. He said Rose is the best player RIGHT NOW. Anyone with minimal deducing skills can come to the conclusion that RIGHT NOW most likely refers to either this round, this month, etc.

What was it two 40+ point games he had already? He is the go to guy in Chicago and is the one who's kept them or won them games in the end. How has anyone been better?

I told y'all Boston couldn't take Miami. It sucks, but they mailed it in when they traded Perk.

Guest Durant4MVP

You should really read the entire topic before chiming in from the peanut gallery.

WindyCity was never trying to compare Lebron and Rose. He never said Rose is a better player nor that he was the best player this season. He said Rose is the best player RIGHT NOW. Anyone with minimal deducing skills can come to the conclusion that RIGHT NOW most likely refers to either this round, this month, etc.

What was it two 40+ point games he had already? He is the go to guy in Chicago and is the one who's kept them or won them games in the end. How has anyone been better?

Did you see Lebron single-handedly close the Celtics last night? Yeah. Rose is not even close to the best player in the postseason this year.

Edited by Durant4MVP

Did you see Lebron single-handedly close the Celtics last night? Yeah. Rose is not even close to the best player in the postseason this year.

Did you see Rose single-handedly take down teams during the regular season? If not, you'll be seeing it tonight.

Guest Durant4MVP

Did you see Rose single-handedly take down teams during the regular season? If not, you'll be seeing it tonight.

I don't want to discredit Rose because he's been fantastic this year, but Chicago's defense is what won them games and it's what is still winning them games. They're a good team but Miami is going to expose them. You can't get to the Finals with an offense that runs through one player.

The Sixers are gonna win it all. Just wait.

So would it make sense to say that John Wall was the best player in the NBA RIGHT NOW after he had a triple double in his first 10 games? If Russel Westbrook scores 50 would you say he's the best player RIGHT NOW? Not to mention, LeBron came up huge against the Celtics last game. Also, the Heat changed from a 47 win team with a first round exit to a 58 win team in the conference finals, and the reason for this certainly ain't Chris Bosh. If you were building a team RIGHT NOW and could take LeBron or Rose, you either take LeBron or look like an idiot.

So would it make sense to say that John Wall was the best player in the NBA RIGHT NOW after he had a triple double in his first 10 games? If Russel Westbrook scores 50 would you say he's the best player RIGHT NOW? Not to mention, LeBron came up huge against the Celtics last game. Also, the Heat changed from a 47 win team with a first round exit to a 58 win team in the conference finals, and the reason for this certainly ain't Chris Bosh. If you were building a team RIGHT NOW and could take LeBron or Rose, you either take LeBron or look like an idiot.

Jesus christ, were not talking about building a franchise. Were talking about which player is playing the best right now as in the playoffs.

Both examples you bring up aren't even comparable. Why? Because Wall may have a triple double each of those 10 games and the Wiz are still losing. Westbrook lights up the scoreboard and the Thunder still lose.

Rose=Winning.

I don't want to discredit Rose because he's been fantastic this year, but Chicago's defense is what won them games and it's what is still winning them games. They're a good team but Miami is going to expose them. You can't get to the Finals with an offense that runs through one player.

Exactly. Cleveland tried to do that with LeBron and how inferior they were always shone through.

Chicago and Miami in the Eastern Conference Finals. God, I really hope the Bulls can win it but I don't think they will.

Memphis/Oklahoma City Game 6 tonight. Hoping the Thunder end the series tonight.

1. Did you not ask me if I had seen how LeBron had "single handedly" taken down Boston. Wouldn't that means the Heat were based around one player?

2. Did you see Boozer's performance last night? Have you seen Noah play this season? How about Deng? The Bulls have quite a few other players who have been sucessful. I could continue with Kyle Korver, Taj Gibson, and on and on. Chicago has one of the deepest benches in the NBA, so your arguement is completely false.

Guest Durant4MVP

1. Did you not ask me if I had seen how LeBron had "single handedly" taken down Boston.

Nope. I asked KilaSix.

Wouldn't that means the Heat were based around one player?

Uhhh, no? That's a silly assumption to make.

2. Did you see Boozer's performance last night?

So one good night makes up for his entire postseason of bad performances? Okay. The guy is a perennial postseason choker.

Have you seen Noah play this season? How about Deng?

Yeah Noah had ZERO points in game 5 and averaged a measly 6 points in the series. What a beast.

The Bulls have quite a few other players who have been sucessful. I could continue with Kyle Korver, Taj Gibson, and on and on. Chicago has one of the deepest benches in the NBA, so your arguement is completely false.

The only team remaining in the postseason with a bench worse than Chicago is Miami.

I got a feeling that Memphis is gonna take the game tonight, but lose game 7.

Either way, it's been a fantastic run for Memphis, and gives us Grizz fans some hope that this team is going in the right direction, especially given Rudy Gay will be back next year and Zach Randolph being signed long term.

Guest Durant4MVP

Either way, it's been a fantastic run for Memphis, and gives us Grizz fans some hope that this team is going in the right direction, especially given Rudy Gay will be back next year and Zach Randolph being signed long term.

I feel like the same thing will happen as well. With Memphis putting Tony Allen on Westbrook and basically daring OKC to force Sefolosha to shoot, they're going to be in a 10-point hole by the time the first quarter ends. Brooks HAS to start Harden to avoid this but he won't do it.

Who would have known that Randolph would revived his career in Memphis. I certainly didn't. You guys have a bright future ahead.

I feel like the same thing will happen as well. With Memphis putting Tony Allen on Westbrook and basically daring OKC to force Sefolosha to shoot, they're going to be in a 10-point hole by the time the first quarter ends. Brooks HAS to start Harden to avoid this but he won't do it.

Harden's too much of a jolt off the bench. Can't lose that.

Posting this at the end of the 3rd:

The refs couldn't even save the Thunder that quarter, no matter how hard they tried(and boy did they).

What a fucking joke these refs are.