Sign in to follow this  
HadenIsland23

Have any Tattoo's or Tattoo ideas?

Pro Tip: A tat is a VERY personal thing and should have deep meaning to you; asking people to suggest something is the wrong move here.

I have several, mostly related to family (kids names etc), my days at OSU (Frat, my jersey number, etc) and significant life events.

Dont get any fad tattoos just to get them.

• Upvote 1

My ideas:

A cross with on my arm with Gparents in it

"To Some The Sky Is The Limit, To Others The Sky Is Home" Wrapped around an Ohio State logo. Going across upper back(shoulder to shouldeer)

What NaTas said.

I have 3 tattoos. One is a pin-up girl on the inside of my arm. The other is a donkey smoking a cigar on my chest because I'm a jackass and the other is one of Albrecht Durer's apocalypse sketches on my bicep.

This is the apocalypse one: http://images.artnet.com/artwork_images/423903488/382169.jpg

• Upvote 1

I'm 14, and my mom said if she catches me with a tattoo, she's kicking me out.

I still want to get a spaceship on my right arm.

I've got a cross with a shamrock in the middle on my left arm and my wife's name on my right. Gotta get the kids names and planning on doing an eagle on my back (shoulder to shoulder) with "On Eagle's Wings" in script either underneath or above the wings, with initials of family/friends that have died around/inside the wings.

Haven't fleshed the eagle one out yet.

I have one of a Daedric letter "O" and I am getting one with an angel crying over a tombstone with the dates for all of the people in my family who have passed:

Mom: March 4, 1958-January 26, 1986

Grandpa: September 13, 1926-September 23, 1996

Grandma: January 23, 1932- May 26, 2001.

What NaTas said.

I have 3 tattoos. One is a pin-up girl on the inside of my arm. The other is a donkey smoking a cigar on my chest because I'm a jackass and the other is one of Albrecht Durer's apocalypse sketches on my bicep.

This is the apocalypse one: http://images.artnet.com/artwork_images/423903488/382169.jpg

Pics? No homo but they sound like tight work.

That's sick dude. Great detail.

On a side note: youre one hairy guy. :p

I don't have any tattoos, yet. Out of respect to my parents, I'm not going to get one until I've moved out. Plus it allows me to really make sure I want what I get.

I've been wanting one across my right wrist. An ambigram.. so when I shake someone's hand, it says RESPECT.. and when I go out for a hug, it says FAMILY. The only other idea I've had is getting my wife's name (when I get married) across my bottom rib, since Eve was created from Adam's rib.

My ideas:

A cross with on my arm with Gparents in it

"To Some The Sky Is The Limit, To Others The Sky Is Home" Wrapped around an Ohio State logo. Going across upper back(shoulder to shouldeer)

Make sure you get it written like this "To some the sky is the limit. To others the sky is home."

Do NOT capitalize every word. It looks stupid as hell.

http://www.tattoofonts.net/

If you're considering using words in your tats, Use the above link to get an idea on how the tattoo would looks by using different fonts.