AllYouNeedIsLovie

Larry Fitzgerald willing to support teammates financially

Arizona Cardinals star receiver Larry Fitzgerald says he is willing to help teammates financially during the lockout. “For my young guys (like) Stephen Williams, Max Hall, Isaiah Williams — all the guys that are on my team — they know if they need anything all they gotta to do is pick up the phone and I’m going to be there for them and support them any way I can,†Fitzgerald told KTAR radio in Phoenix, via SportsRadioInterviews.com. Fitzgerald stopped short of saying that other veteran players should do the same. “I don’t know if I would say 'need' to help, but I mean if you find it in your heart to help guys that may be behind the eight-ball, the financial wherewithal, you should (help),†Fitzgerald said. “I definitely would. That’s just who I am, though.â€

Source: Sporting News

Classy by Fitz. Good to see a great WR with good intentions rather than fucking around.

• Upvote 1

Even though Fitz is a rival he is still one of the classiest dudes I can think of.

Terrible idea. *tsk tsk Fitzy*

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nice to see a WR who isn't a prima donna

Reminds me of the time when he was willing to take a paycut and have it to go into keeping Anquan Boldin on the team. Fitz is just a good dude, he's not your average football player and you can tell that he would have been a successful person even if he didn't pursue football as a profession. :thumbup:

As a Cardinals fan, I am personally happy that we have this great player but also solid indivdual from every possible standpoint on my team. The commitment he has to the organization and the city is very good to see from a star player. I just hope that during the draft and/or the hopefully pending free agency period after the new CBA is finalized, that we can get a QB that can throw the football decently enough for Fitz to start racking in the big catchs and recptions/touchdowns again on a more regular pace then last season.

Good for Fitz. I'd love to see him succeed somewhere else though, like let's say... Kansas City?... :shrug:

But how many of those guys are willing to actually call him up? That'd be so embarrassing.

Oh, what's bad is when he gets guys who are calling him while the season is going on

"Hey, Larry hook me up with 10G's"

"Stop fucking calling me Tim Hightower."

he is still one of the classiest dudes I can think of.

this^

i heard a rumor near the end of the season last year that he would like to play for Haley again.

sure would be nice if he could hook up with KC.

Edited by BoneKrusher