Sign in to follow this  
Bangy

E3 2011

Ok seeing as it has an epic start might as well bang all the E3 stuff into one place. Post your favourite videos and bits of news here folks.

so far the Assassin's Creed: Revelations trailer and Star Wars Kinect are the highlights for me.

Amazes me how far video games have come in such a short time. I know I've said this before in the shoutbox but these things are so realistic it's scary. Don't be surprised if you hear about heart attacks or something coming from these intense war games. :rofl:

Is that an older Enzio in the video? I know Revelations is supposed to bridge Enzio and Altair.

I never played Brotherhood.

NBA 2k12 looks the exact same except for some new animations in the gameplay... Maybe because it isn't finished though...

Both games look amazing. Can't. Fucking. Wait.

E3 is fucking awesome as hell this year. I can't even begin to put a dollar amount on the shit shown this year that I'm going to end up buying.

Is that an older Enzio in the video? I know Revelations is supposed to bridge Enzio and Altair.

I never played Brotherhood.

Yes, in Revelations, Ezio is about 50 yrs old.

Yes, in Revelations, Ezio is about 50 yrs old.

Thanks.

I've played 1 and 2. Didn't get to beat 2 and never played 3. Would you recommend I play Brotherhood if I plan on playing this new one, just to know the story?

Everyone who I have spoke. To about it love brotherhood so I would say yes. I have only finished two so I will have to go out and get all 3 before this seeing as ME3 isn't out till march now

This year's E3 has disappointed me so far.

I haven't seen a whole a lot as a 360 fan so far but just started so hoping it improves. Also this new Halo is just overkill and I doubt it turns out well. With this new Wii U and Playstation Vita, guesses on if Microsoft reveals some new console or anything new?

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

Everyone who I have spoken to about it loved brotherhood so I would say yes. I have only finished two so I will have to go out and get all 3 before this, seeing as ME3 isn't out till march now

I literally just finished Brotherhood moments ago, and I would HIGHLY recommend playing it before moving on with the next in the series. I am seriously hoping that Revelations is just another filler to flesh out the story much like Brotherhood. I think that there is a bit more that they can do (especially after seeing how the most recent game ended) before they actually release the true third game in the series. I am ass-over-elbows in love with the series and hope that they find a way to expand it well beyond the third game.

What happens at the end of 2?

Basically Borgia becomes pope and tries to unite the two pieces of Eden. Ezio hunts him down, corners Borgia and then injures him and then unites the 2 pieces himself. This then brings up a hologram of a woman named Miverna. She explains to Ezio what happend between her race and the human race and then starts talking directly to Desmond. This confuses Ezio and then she goes on to explain that he was just a prophet and nothing more. Then the Templars in modern day find the assasins hide out and Desmond, Lucy and co get the Animus out on the road to their new hideout and Desmond jumps back in.

I literally just finished Brotherhood moments ago, and I would HIGHLY recommend playing it before moving on with the next in the series. I am seriously hoping that Revelations is just another filler to flesh out the story much like Brotherhood. I think that there is a bit more that they can do (especially after seeing how the most recent game ended) before they actually release the true third game in the series. I am ass-over-elbows in love with the series and hope that they find a way to expand it well beyond the third game.

Yea as I started on two I am not completely sure on the story from the go so I have just ordered 1 and hopefully can start playing that from tomorrow. I agree though the story from what I have of it so far and the way they go through the time line is great. I like the fact that they are going to Constantinople with Ezio as it is makes it the last final link between the two.

• Upvote 1

Sure, it's just a cinematic trailer; but, who cares? It's awesome.

Anybody a Saints Row fan? Saints Row 3 looks soo fun and I'm excited to play it as its a nice laid back game to get away from BF3 or MW3 at times.

• Upvote 1

Anybody a Saints Row fan? Saints Row 3 looks soo fun and I'm excited to play it as its a nice laid back game to get away from BF3 or MW3 at times.

Yes I much prefer the story of both 1 and 2 to the most recent GTA and SR1 just happen to be the first game that I played on XBL so I have fond memories of it. I really hope that Protect the Pimp and Blinged Out Ride make a re appearance as they were the most fun game modes I think I have ever played

• Upvote 1

Yes I much prefer the story of both 1 and 2 to the most recent GTA and SR1 just happen to be the first game that I played on XBL so I have fond memories of it. I really hope that Protect the Pimp and Blinged Out Ride make a re appearance as they were the most fun game modes I think I have ever played

Oh ya, good memories beside the constant lag at times or not being able to find players. The new gameplay trailer for SR3 looks great, so many comical features to make this game even more enjoyable. Local Co-op is also a nice feature.

Yea the only problem I have with it is that there will be no online baring co op which is such a shame as it means that the core vase of this fan base is let down