Sign in to follow this  
FSUViking

Boston > your city

You know there's a lockout/offseason when....

Damn, I don't understand all the FSUViking hate going on. Granted, his way of coming off is a bit brash... but damn the man is right.

7 titles in 11 years is very impressive for one city.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Damn, I don't understand all the FSUViking hate going on. Granted, his way of coming off is a bit brash... but damn the man is right.

I never said it wasn't impressive. It's dam impressive. But I don't like people gloating about teams that won when they couldn't give a fuck about those teams beforehand.

FSUViking even said he hates the NBA yet he's gloating about a Celtics championship...it's just pretty shitty in my opinion.

And for the record FSU people DO talk about the other sports throughout the year. And that's not even the deal but I've NEVER seen you say ANYTHING remotely supporting the Bruins or Celtics, even in the playoffs. And even if you have said good things about the Red Sox, they're not your main team. Although I'd want a new team if I was a Twins fan so can't completely blame you....

If ALL of these teams were your main team and you actually paid attention than gloat away. But the fact that NONE of the are, and best of all the fact that your not even orginally from Boston but that you're a transplant means shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.

You don't actually follow hockey or basketball. Your baseball team is the worst team in the American League. Your football team just fell apart and your man crush got eliminated by a second year quarterback whose not even that good. That's your sports life. Embrace it.

Edited by JetsFan4Life
  • Upvote 2

It's because making a thread for the sole reason of bragging is Wacko4Flacco-like. In other words, trollish.

Hockey is lowest of the four? According to whom? Can I see an official document on this and not some faggot opinion of a bunch of pre-teens who pretend to know shit about anything, much less sports? Some douche in Arizona? Tell that to people in Canada, Minnesota, Michigan, Detroit, Philadelphia, Boston, New York, Pittsburgh, Denver, Chicago, etc.

The Stanley Cup is the oldest trophy in sports and is BY FAR the hardest to win. Go wash that Arizona sand out of your gash,

If you look at television ratings, crowds at games, revenue, them actually having a lockout, and so on it is pretty clear hockey is the odd man out in America. Whats up with insults about Arizona when the comment was from Bangy?

As for your other comment, it is pretty pathetic when most of your posts on a FOOTBALL forum surrounds insulting people.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

he became a hockey fan once the bruins won.

meh. I guess if I felt allegiance to a city this might bother me.

Hockey is lowest of the four? According to whom? Can I see an official document on this and not some faggot opinion of a bunch of pre-teens who pretend to know shit about anything, much less sports? Some douche in Arizona? Tell that to people in Canada, Minnesota, Michigan, Detroit, Philadelphia, Boston, New York, Pittsburgh, Denver, Chicago, etc.

The Stanley Cup is the oldest trophy in sports and is BY FAR the hardest to win. Go wash that Arizona sand out of your gash,

I don't know about the other cities you mentioned (btw, Detroit is in Michigan), but Chicago is a football town, then a baseball town, then it's probably a tie between hockey and basketball. Hockey is far from first.

I don't know about the other cities you mentioned (btw, Detroit is in Michigan), but Chicago is a football town, then a baseball town, then it's probably a tie between hockey and basketball. Hockey is far from first.

Also I know people who live in New York city. Hockey is on the backburner compared to the other three sports.

Oh, yeah. Bill Russel says look at my 11 titlesin a row,

This might just be semantics, but I haven't busted these out in a while. He won 11 championships but they were "only" 8 in a row.

Anywho...

successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

Judging by the amount of POSITIVE REPS I got over the weekend from this thread, it's good to see that at least some members of TGP aren't a bunch of fucking pussy faggots who have at least somewhat of a sense of humor and don't take shit so fucking seriously.

So to all of you who repped me....... :beerchug2:

The rest of you just made me laugh. Hook. Line. Sinker.

BTW, this is all the sand they took out of JetsFan4Life's vagina based on this thread alone.

dumptruck11.jpg

Edited by FSUViking