Sign in to follow this  
FSUViking

Boston > your city

TITLETOWN, USA, bitches.

3 Super Bowls, 2 World Series, 1 NBA title, 1 Stanley Cup - 7 titles in 11 years. Most cities never see 7 titles in a lifetime.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 11

Get your own nickname, ya fuckin jack wagon.

TITLETOWN, USA, bitches.

3 Super Bowls, 2 World Series, 1 NBA title, 1 Stanley Cup - 7 titles in 11 years. Most cities never see 7 titles in a lifetime.

Aren't you a Vikings/Twins fan that doesn't watch basketball or hockey?....

• Upvote 1

Can't stand the Pats but love the Cs so :beerchug2:

Whether you like it or hate it, it's impressive. Congrats to the true Boston fans on the board.

• Upvote 1

^this

Also, this thread is trolling.

Too bad most of those titles came during the early 2000s, the city has kind of calmed down lately. Last time they won the best title was 7 years ago, so not too impressive.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

Get your own nickname, ya fuckin jack wagon.

Get something in your city other than a 24-hour Perkins.

How many fucking times do i have to explain this? Either you're just a complete retard with the memory retention of a tadpole....or you just don't pay attention, period. If after four years of posting here, you haven't figured shit out yet, then don't expect me to explain it to you now.

^this

Also, this thread is trolling.

So is 90% of the fucking shit posted in the GENERAL discussion forum, dipshit.

Too bad most of those titles came during the early 2000s, the city has kind of calmed down lately. Last time they won the best title was 7 years ago, so not too impressive.

What? Three of them came in the last four years. The best title was won last night.

Edited by FSUViking
  • Downvote 3

TITLETOWN, USA, bitches.

:ban: this guy now! Please make comments that are relevant to your team, and sports you have any KNOWLEDGE about!

What? Three of them came in the last four years. The best title was won last night.

Best title won last night? LOL are you retarded? All you can fucking do on this forum is insult other people and then you try saying NHL is the best championship? LOL this place is called The Gridiron Palace incase you havnt heard. Maybe you should go to HFBoards.com or a hockey site if you actually think the best sport is NHL. If you truly do believe that and your banter is about championships when the Bruins just won their first title since the 70's, something is wrong.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

Guest Durant4MVP

Go ahead and explain. This is an open forum of course.

Also I set the over/under for swear words you would use in your post at 3. You went over. Congratulations for once again proving you have the vocabulary of a middle schooler.

Edit: I know you live in the Boston area. But I know your a Vikings fan first and a Brady nuthugger second.

Secondly, I know your a Twins fan.

Thirdly, I've never seen you say anything about the Red Sox, Celtics, or Bruins.

Fourthly, I've seen you bash the NBA before. So you gloating about championships, that include a Celtics team in a sport you bash, is the equivalent of the high school girls who pay attention when teams are good and because players are hot.

Let's get this shit started! Official FSU_Viking told status:

[]not told

[]told

[]peanut buttold and jelly

[]no country for told men

[]cashfortold.com

[x] ALL THAT GLITTERS IS TOLD

• Upvote 1

Get something in your city other than a 24-hour Perkins.

How many fucking times do i have to explain this? Either you're just a complete retard with the memory retention of a tadpole....or you just don't pay attention, period. If after four years of posting here, you haven't figured shit out yet, then don't expect me to explain it to you now.

So is 90% of the fucking shit posted in the GENERAL discussion forum, dipshit.

1. Calm down

2. I would enjoy an explanation

3. The only thing you said that I enjoyed was the 24-hour Perkins joke. That was funny, though.

The bulls had 6 championships in 8 years...not a city..one fucking team. The bulls of the 90s shit on all of the teams in Boston in the 2000s combined.

• Upvote 2

TITLETOWN, USA, bitches.

No one gives a fuck.

• Upvote 1

It's an extremely impressive accomplishment, but saying it through a thread like this was asking for massive neggage. Butt-fuck a camel, FSUBandwagon.

• Upvote 2

Ah so this is your way of trying to get dissassiated with tea party's trying to steal another teams/city's nickname. As the others have said Hockey is the lowest of the big 4 plus you have never ever once said shit about Hockey on this forum in a positive light. Its cool if your going to bandwagon on to a team after they won as it makes u look worse than me plus the Bruins aren't going to get close in another 40 years so enjoy as Boston will once again soon be down in the dumps.

Theres some hating going on round these parts, ya hear.

LMAO...fucking love it. the amount of hate, rage, and jealousy this simple thread has create dis fucking priceless. I nominate this thread for the TGP Hall of Fame. It's a slam dunk, first ballot if there ever was one.

haters_gonna_hate.jpg

Let's roll.... turd #1....

Go ahead and explain. This is an open forum of course.

Thanks, brah. I love repeating the same shit month after month.

Also I set the over/under for swear words you would use in your post at 3. You went over. Congratulations for once again proving you have the vocabulary of a middle schooler.

Weak shit, dude. Gotta play that card in the first sentence of your rebuttal? Doesn't bode well for the rest of your post.

Edit: I know you live in the Boston area. But I know your a Vikings fan first and a Brady nuthugger second.

So what am I explaining then? What's got you so confused?

Secondly, I know your a Twins fan.

You're two for two. So if you knew all this going in, then why the tidal wave of vaginal sand on your part?

Thirdly, I've never seen you say anything about the Red Sox, Celtics, or Bruins.

So? Actually, I have said stuff about the Red Sox. And if you haven't notice, NOBODY says a fucking thin in the baseball, basketball, or hockey forums unless it's the playoffs any-damn-way. And furthermore...what the fuck does ME saying anything about those teams have to do with anything? That's the single most idiotic thing I have ever heard. So because I'm not stroking their dicks on TGP, then what? They didn't really win their titles? Seriously. You're rebuttal to me pointing out that Boston has accomplished in 11 years what no other city has ever done, is to say I don't talk about those teams? well fuck...check-mate I guess. Ya got me. Call Selig, Stern, and Bettman and have them strike the record then.

Middle school, huh? Well at least it's not the special needs school you obviously attend.

ourthly, I've seen you bash the NBA before. So you gloating about championships, that include a Celtics team in a sport you bash, is the equivalent of the high school girls who pay attention when teams are good and because players are hot.

Really? Another brilliant retort. I can count on ONE HAND the number of posts I have ever made in the NBA forum. I hate basketball. But again....tell me HOW exactly that means shit? You;re entire fucking high school girl bitchfest comeback is to refute the fact that the Celtics won a title holds no merit based on the number of times I have talked about them?

I honestly don't even know what to say. i literally have never heard anything so motherfucking STUPID in my life.

• Downvote 3

:ban: this guy now! Please make comments that are relevant to your team, and sports you have any KNOWLEDGE about!

:rofl:

Didn't we run your ass out of here a few months ago? having "wisdom" in your screenname.....that's a joke right? Because it's sure is funny.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Best title won last night? LOL are you retarded? All you can fucking do on this forum is insult other people and then you try saying NHL is the best championship? LOL this place is called The Gridiron Palace incase you havnt heard. Maybe you should go to HFBoards.com or a hockey site if you actually think the best sport is NHL. If you truly do believe that and your banter is about championships when the Bruins just won their first title since the 70's, something is wrong.

Wow. Not even worth the time.....

BTW, nice job calling me retarded...and then immediately complaining that all I do is insult people. :rofl::facepalm:

• Downvote 1

1. Calm down

2. I would enjoy an explanation

3. The only thing you said that I enjoyed was the 24-hour Perkins joke. That was funny, though.

What kind of explanation do you need? I was born and raised in Minnesota and have an attachment to those teams, obviously. I've been a Patriots fan since 1996 and a Red Sox fan even longer (the Twins fucking blew ass for most of the 90's.). I live in Boston.

Not sure why ANY of this has so many fucking bitches on this site in such a giant upheaval over it. Get over it.

The bulls had 6 championships in 8 years...not a city..one fucking team. The bulls of the 90s shit on all of the teams in Boston in the 2000s combined.

OK. Point?

Oh, yeah. Bill Russel says look at my 11 titlesin a row, Chicago. So what fucking part of "no city has ever had 7 titles in 4 sports in 11 years" are you not processing in your tiny brain? We are all aware of what Jordan did in the 90's. How's that relevant here?

No one gives a fuck.

Clearly. :rolleyes:

It's an extremely impressive accomplishment, but saying it through a thread like this was asking for massive neggage. Butt-fuck a camel, FSUBandwagon.

I know. And it's awesome. I suppose the alternative was to copy and paste more worthless shit from ProFootballFocus on what team has the highest 3rd down percentage during a full moon while wearing white jerseys....or talk about no football for the 9th+ day in a row.

Lighten up, Francis. Jesus. :panic:

Ah so this is your way of trying to get dissassiated with tea party's trying to steal another teams/city's nickname. As the others have said Hockey is the lowest of the big 4 plus you have never ever once said shit about Hockey on this forum in a positive light. Its cool if your going to bandwagon on to a team after they won as it makes u look worse than me plus the Bruins aren't going to get close in another 40 years so enjoy as Boston will once again soon be down in the dumps.

Hockey is lowest of the four? According to whom? Can I see an official document on this and not some faggot opinion of a bunch of pre-teens who pretend to know shit about anything, much less sports? Some douche in Arizona? Tell that to people in Canada, Minnesota, Michigan, Detroit, Philadelphia, Boston, New York, Pittsburgh, Denver, Chicago, etc.

The Stanley Cup is the oldest trophy in sports and is BY FAR the hardest to win. Go wash that Arizona sand out of your gash,

• Downvote 2

I agree, I really dig Boston more than Austin, especially since Austin is now overrun with illegals, Katrina refugees that brought FEMA money with ghetto mentality, and California refugees, bringing the same bureaucratic bullshit here, that bankrupted their owns state....