Favre4Ever

TGP's Fantasy ESPN League 2011

Arz and ATL... there are two spots left. I just need a PM with an email to send the invite.

I just noticed one of championship badges is missing... :(

I just noticed one of championship badges is missing... :(

I haven't gotten mine yet for winning the NCAA bracket challenge either... You will have to take that up with Stevo and/or Sarge.

I've joined, and the regular snake method is fine.

This Sunday works perfect for me, as long as it isn't ridiculously late.

An I am in I will prove you haters wrong

Okay.. we have 12...

This sunday or next?

Okay.. we have 12...

This sunday or next?

I say next. That way most of week 3 preseason will be over, i.e. no more injuries since week 4 is just scrubs. That's not a deal-breaker, though, and I'd be available for either.

Edited by SteVo

Guest Phailadelphia

I say next. That way most of week 3 preseason will be over, i.e. no more injuries since week 4 is just scrubs. That's not a deal-breaker, though, and I'd be available for either.

Yeah, this.

If you can make the time sometime after 9-9:30PM CST that'd be dandy seeing as I'll probably have to work that night. If not it's whatever.

Yeah, this.

If you can make the time sometime after 9-9:30PM CST that'd be dandy seeing as I'll probably have to work that night. If not it's whatever.

9 sounds fine to me... later, but not too late, IMO.

I am good for either but just need a set time

Fuck!! Not the 28th! I have a live draft that night. I vote any Sunday except the 28th.

I can do whatever day is good with everyone, but the person running this league, could they send either an email, or a PM, to everyone in the league like a couple of days before when the date and exact time of the draft will be! Thanks!

• Downvote 1

Fuck!! Not the 28th! I have a live draft that night. I vote any Sunday except the 28th.

Sadly... nobody else has had any issues with next sunday... :(

The Sunday after only leaves 4 or 5 days from the season opener... If you guys want to cut it that close, it's fine with me...

But as we sit right now, it is looking like next sunday.

Sadly... nobody else has had any issues with next sunday... :(

The Sunday after only leaves 4 or 5 days from the season opener... If you guys want to cut it that close, it's fine with me...

But as we sit right now, it is looking like next sunday.

If thats the date everyone chooses, thats cool. However, no one has specifically stated that they WANTED that specific Sunday. Everyones answer has been 'that works for me'. So if everyone is cool with the Sunday after that, I'd prefer that. Otherwise, oh well. :/

The last Sunday before the regular season would be fine with me. I guess any Sunday works for me, really. From this point just assume I'm good with whatever unless I say otherwise. :D

I would prefer tomorrow

I think the last sunday before the regular season starts is a good date. That date would be September 4th. I think this sunday (tomorrow) would be a bad idea because it doesn't give everybody enough time to prepare their individual strategy for the draft, and they may have other commitments arlready scheduled in. So I think to decide this once and for all, everybody who is in this league should vote on this thread by the end of today.

I vote IN FAVOUR of September 4th, the last sunday before the regular season starts on Thursday, September 8th for the draft to take place. I think the draft should also take place at like 9pm ET, because I usually have dinner at like 8pm ET (6pm where I live which uses MT)!

Tomorrow is fine, or any day, really.

The 4th it is....

Time suggestions?

My personal preference would be around 9pm, but I can make pretty much anything that night.