Sign in to follow this  
Milla4Prez63

Bucs roster breakdown

Trueblood over Lee? Lee looked a hell of a lot better than Trueblood did last year. It's bad enough we brought back Trueblood, but I didn't think he'd actually be starting. :facepalm:

I think Raheem sometime last week mentioned Trueblood would be the #1 RT for now but there is for sure a competition going between him and Lee. He mentioned not being ready to commit to Lee yet, obviously since last season was his first season starting multiple games. It's not so surprising to me. Skill wise Trueblood is every bit as good as Lee is, maybe even a better blocker over all for now. The big difference is Lee isn't a hot head idiot that ruins drives with stupid penalties. With that in mind, I hope Lee can outperform Trueblood in TC and Pre-season games and take over the spot. I would love nothing more than to see Trueblood get shipped out of town.

EDIT:

It was an error...fix on their page and I fixed my post to reflect...

Good to know. Pre-season chart or no, that was pretty shocking.

• Upvote 1

Trueblood over Lee? Lee looked a hell of a lot better than Trueblood did last year. It's bad enough we brought back Trueblood, but I didn't think he'd actually be starting. :facepalm:

:facepalm:

lol dude it's the FIRST PRESEASON Depth Chart. Relax...

It's an open competition.

One thing I have been and am pissed off about though...

Goodell taking his sweet ass time deciding who he is going to suspend/not suspend and for how long. This should be done, at the latest before week 3 of the preseason, so teams can go to a plan B/prepare accordingly.

Fucking stupid. You punish the man not the entire team.

Buccaneers News

Tampa Bay's Quincy Black will be playing MLB - not Mason Foster – in nickel defense alongside Geno Hayes when the Bucs only use 2 LBs.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

The Bucs are currently using Quincy Black as the Mike 'backer in the nickle, which means rook LB Mason Foster can focus on the base Mike job

Buccaneers News

Raheem Morris was worried about James Lee & Jeremy Trueblood being lackadaisical at RT so both were re-signed for a spirited competition.

Buccaneers News

In Bucs' Redskin defense (3-3-5), the LBs will be Hayes, Black & Dekoda Watson -not Mason Foster. Rookie will only play MLB in base defense.

Stephen Holder

Here's some insight on which #Bucs will play vs #Chiefs. Bowers a go, Benn probably no go: http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/content/daquan-bowers-will-play-versus-chiefs-arrelious-benn-wont

One thing I have been and am pissed off about though...

Goodell taking his sweet ass time deciding who he is going to suspend/not suspend and for how long. This should be done, at the latest before week 3 of the preseason, so teams can go to a plan B/prepare accordingly.

Fucking stupid. You punish the man not the entire team.

If you're talking about Talib I don't think anyone expects him to get in any suspension trouble until after the court ruling. And if he's found guilty he'll be in jail for a while so action wouldn't matter much anyway.

If you're talking about Talib I don't think anyone expects him to get in any suspension trouble until after the court ruling. And if he's found guilty he'll be in jail for a while so action wouldn't matter much anyway.

Goodell will probably suspend him anyways, it has happened before. Plus with Talib having a track record, that won't help his cause. I fully expect him to be suspended for four games. But I agree that Goodell should just inform the Bucs of his decision ASAP.

Im liking the coaching strategy with our linebackers.

Im liking the coaching strategy with our linebackers.

Me too!

Gives Quincy a chance to earn his new contract and display his full ability/potential. Then it also eases Foster into the Mike position while still getting game time experience until he is completely ready to take over. Also there is Dakota Watson who is another freak with a high ceiling of potential and ability. Coach Rah sees it and is taking advantage of all that ability and potential at the position. I fully expect the same thing at DL and DBs.

Really liking it.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers:

Good news on the injury front: Luke Stocker & Erik Lorig are back in action today at practice.

NICE!

Can't wait to see Stocker do his thing in the next Preseason Game. :corn: