Sign in to follow this  
AllYouNeedIsLovie

Seahawks @ Chargers

Should be fun to see how all our new players do, and also to see if the Chargers have managed to remember how to play Special Teams. Last year they just sort of watched as Leon Washington ran by them and scored return touchdowns.

Edited by Jayrus

Got my eye on Chargers rookies Shareece Wright and Vidal Hazelton. Also anxious to see what the seahawks offense looks like with TJax

I'm not really excited to see what the offense looks like with TJax. What I am excited for is headin to the The Hawks Nest (bar by Qwest) after work tonight to get my fix on.

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Seahawks-Vs-Saints.Maurice-Photo.-5.jpg

Edited by BC

I'll watch the beginning of this game, but not sure I can make it through the whole thing. I just can't watch much preseason action of teams that aren't the Bucs.

Show us your backup QB's Washington! Seattle is in that state...

Edited by RazorStar

Got my eye on Chargers rookies Shareece Wright and Vidal Hazelton. Also anxious to see what the seahawks offense looks like with TJax

Shareece Wright won't be playing.

Will only watch the beginning, then switching over to the debate. I'll watch the game during commercials. It's only the preseason...although I guess the debate is like a preseason debate, too.

Pffftt Football > Politcs

I'll watch the beginning of this game, but not sure I can make it through the whole thing. I just can't watch much preseason action of teams that aren't the Bucs.

Same here. I'll probably just watch the 1st half.

Wait...so there were a lot of fans ticked off that the NFL was locked out. Locked out during the months where there is no football at all. Then you get the same group of people ticked off because the Players were lagging in the final proposal, and waited a few more days to sign the agreement, instead of the next day, as the media reported. Again, during a period with no football games to be played. Also, people ticked off because the Hall of Fame game was cancelled.

And now the players get on the field, in pads, in a preseason game, and there is little to no interest? :shrug:

Wait...so there were a lot of fans ticked off that the NFL was locked out. Locked out during the months where there is no football at all. Then you get the same group of people ticked off because the Players were lagging in the final proposal, and waited a few more days to sign the agreement, instead of the next day, as the media reported. Again, during a period with no football games to be played. Also, people ticked off because the Hall of Fame game was cancelled.

And now the players get on the field, in pads, in a preseason game, and there is little to no interest? :shrug:

I am very excited that football is back, but I doubt I will be too interested once the backups come in for other teams. I am very pumped for the Bucs game tomorrow and there is no doubt I am watching all of it, but for other teams, I am not too interested in seeing their backups play.

I'm going to the Bears per-season game on Saturday and I've been pumped ever since the tickets were made available to me. And I'll watch tonights game, there's just something else on that I will be watching after the first quarter or so.

God damn it, now I have to watch the Seahawks suck again.

I watched the entire first half. Some of my observations:

- Rivers is going to tear it up again this year. He is just so damn impressive throwing the ball.

- V-Jax is going to have a Pro-Bowl year. He and Rivers just have perfect chemistry. They will continue to do what the did when he got back last season. If health doesn't become an issue, I'd be surprised if they don't win the West.

- Tavaris Jackson is terrible. I mean my god, the kid holds onto the ball for what seems like a century. The Hawks offensive line (with Okung) actually looks solid, giving him time and opening up holes for the backs but damn he makes it hard on them.

- Tavaris Jackson is terrible. I mean my god, the kid holds onto the ball for what seems like a century. The Hawks offensive line (with Okung) actually looks solid, giving him time and opening up holes for the backs but damn he makes it hard on them.

Not defending him, but he's only had one week of practice with the Hawks.

I think the Seattle secondary looks terrible.

I also think my Chargers are going to struggle running the ball again this year.

Oh and the new kickoff rule can go fuck itself. Terrible, terrible, terrible. If your kicker is a power kicker, you can nullify the opposing teams return game.

Josh Portis has to be the backup QB at least. Get TJack out of there, he's garbage.

Good to see T-Jax still can't hide a WIDE OPEN guy in the flats, 5 fucking yards away....and still decides that heaving the ball into the air wildly is a better choice than just eating the sack.

Yep. You got a winner there, Seattle....lol

From what I saw yesterday, Whitehurst will be the starter by the time the preseason ends. Josh Portis really impressed me too. I hope he gets moved up to second string backup. T-Jack... He just looks confused and terrified every time he has the ball. Man... and I thought Hasselbeck held the ball for too long...

From what I saw yesterday, Whitehurst will be the starter by the time the preseason ends. Josh Portis really impressed me too. I hope he gets moved up to second string backup. T-Jack... He just looks confused and terrified every time he has the ball. Man... and I thought Hasselbeck held the ball for too long...

Jackson has had 5 days to work with this offense Whitehurst has had 1 year and 5 days ill give Jackson some time plus Whitehurst lighting up 3rd stringers does not make me think he needs to start.

Good to see T-Jax still can't hide a WIDE OPEN guy in the flats, 5 fucking yards away....and still decides that heaving the ball into the air wildly is a better choice than just eating the sack.

Yep. You got a winner there, Seattle....lol

Are you talking about the lob pass? I blame the HB on that one i have no idea how he dropped it would have been 7 yards if he could hold on to it.

Besides im not surprised he got sacked a few times Sidney Rice and Mike Williams had minor injurys so his best reciever was Golden Tate which is a bad thing.

Edited by Sacks98

Jackson has had 5 days to work with this offense Whitehurst has had 1 year and 5 days ill give Jackson some time plus Whitehurst lighting up 3rd stringers does not make me think he needs to start.

Are you talking about the lob pass? I blame the HB on that one i have no idea how he dropped it would have been 7 yards if he could hold on to it.

Besides im not surprised he got sacked a few times Sidney Rice and Mike Williams had minor injurys so his best reciever was Golden Tate which is a bad thing.

Yeah....rationalize and make excuses about Tarvaris Jackson to a Vikings fan. Solid move, bro.

Im not making excuses though he didn't have his 2 top threats out there Rice and Williams. He has also only had 5 days to practice with his new team so of course hes not going to be as sharp.

Edited by Sacks98