Sign in to follow this  
R8RNatioN

Hurricane Irene

How bad is it hitting there? I read 8 have been reported dead so far.

R8R!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How bad is it hitting there? I read 8 have been reported dead so far.

Not too bad yet, just heavy rain and some strong gusts, nothing sustained (wind wise) the worst is yet to come lol. And i believe the 8 dead is total, from when it hit landfall in North Carolina until now.

R8R!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's going on man?

I'm a little saddened that Asomugha is no longer in black and silver... Although, i do get to see him every Sunday now lol.. The Eagles made some impressive moves this off-season (especially DB wise)

What's going on man?

I'm a little saddened that Asomugha is no longer in black and silver... Although, i do get to see him every Sunday now lol.. The Eagles made some impressive moves this off-season (especially DB wise)

Same old shit man. Good to see you back, though. Hope you stick around.

Yeah, I loved what the Eagles did in free agency, though I'm not ready to even give them credit for being the best team in the division until they prove they can protect Vick. We have a lot of talent but definitely still have our share of question marks.

I am so happy that the storm allowed me to stay on the west coast for another week. Sucks for the people who died, though.

321430_10150291209828186_578603185_7732184_7313733_n.jpg

That's a pic of Irene coming into VA that my friend Max put on his Facebook.

• Upvote 1

Welcome back R8R.

An all that are in the area of Irene I hope you all stay safe

That's a pretty sick picture, Sarge.

Well I'm right along the PA/Jersey border so last night and this morning is when Irene came along for me. I slept through the night fine cause I was tired as fuck but apparently we got around 4 inches of rain and thunderstorms. Woke up this morning and the rain has basically stopped, just some really strong winds.

Right now basically the same thing as this morning...no water in the basement and power was flickering on and off but it's been good for a while.

Hitting here now. It was really windy this morning. Now it's just rain. Nothing too serious. Just a lot of flash flooding. Evacuations are taking place down near the edge of town where the water is rising. It won't crest until tomorrow, hopefully no one's houses go under water!

My town got fucked up by it. I moved in to Cuse on the 24th so thank god I don't have to deal with it.

I have a lot of family in Jersey. I am praying for them. I know New Jersey was hit the worst of any place in the northeast.

My neighborhood didn't get hit too hard. Just a lot branches and trees down which has caused some streets to be closed. And just when I think I'm out of the woods, my electricity goes out at about 5 pm. <_<

Some parts of my town got gang banged real hard, though. *teehee*

321430_10150291209828186_578603185_7732184_7313733_n.jpg

That's a pic of Irene coming into VA that my friend Max put on his Facebook.

wow. you know you have balls of steel when you stand in front of a hurricane and take a picture of it for facebook.

Welcome back R8R. It's about time you poked back in here.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the welcome backs, guys. And Sarge, that is an awesome picture