seanbrock

Can The Eagles run the table?

11 members have voted

1. 1. Can The Eagles run the table?

• Yes
    • No

The Eagles are the worst team in the league in the 4th quarter. They commit stupid turnovers and make costly mental mistakes that give up first downs both offensively and defensively, big plays, and penalties. As a result The Eagles find themselves 4-6 but could very easily be in contention for a top 2 seed in the NFC. As the saying goes though you're as good as your record. The fact is the Eagles did make those mistakes and still are making those mistakes. The question is, can the Eagles keep the momentum they've gotten from beating a good team and a division rival on the road when their backs are against the wall and play more disciplined? Andy Reid has been in this spot before but never to this degree. A lot of people are playing for their jobs now the way the first half of the season has gone. We'll see what happens

upcoming schedule

vs. :Patriots: Tough game, really don't see them beating the Patriots at this point, but it is possible if the Eagles defensive line can play the way it did against The Giants and get pressure on Tom Brady. The Eagles can light the Pats up with or without Vick imo. Will they? Who knows?

@ :Seahawks: A lot tougher game than you'd imagine. It's going across the country and playing a team who has beaten some tough opponents despite their record.

@ :dolphins: The Dolphins are picking up some momentum now with 3 wins in a row. It's a team I was really high on early this year as some of you might know.

vs. :Jets: The Jets offense doesn't scare me but if the Eagles defense plays against Arizona they could hurt us. Obviously though the Jets defense can really take advantage of a QB like Vick or Young. It could result in multiple defensive scores, but the Eagles offense can be effective against anyone. They racked up an awful lot of yards against San Fran. Not much points but that was due to sloppiness

@ :Cowboys: This could end up being the toughest game on the schedule left for the Eagles. After the way they beat Dallas in the first game, this game is going to be a war. Rob Ryan will have his guys ready to play and come after the QB

vs. :Redskins: Can't overlook the Redskins. They can still play tough defense and they're still a big threat to run the ball on the Eagles and they're still in the NFCE. Anything can happen.

Can the Eagles run the table? Yes I think they can? Will they, I don't think so, but I do see them righting the ship and going 7-9 and saving Reid some scrutiny.

Considering that they're going to lose their next two games, I'm gonna say no.

Your bound to lose 2-3 games imo.

No from me.

The Patriots will probably (only probably cuz they do have freak games) rape them.

All divisional games are a challenge so I'd assume a loss or two from NFCE opponents.

The Eagles COULD run the table but I don't see it happening. Several of the games left on their season pose threats, and I'm not confident in the Eagles, especially late in the game. The Eagles could do very well in this stretch but I see them losing a minimum of two games and possibly more.

All divisional games are a challenge so I'd assume a loss or two from NFCE opponents.

Kinda funny; three of the four Eagles wins this season have come against NFCE opponents (the lone other win was over the Rams).

lmao. In all reality you're bound to lose against all of these teams rather than lose