Wee-Bey

NBA 2012 Game Thread

Ben Gordon going for 60!

Where the hell has this been the last 5 million years...

For who?

^The Pistons. We almost lost. :p

Aw, man.... 45 points for Gordon in a losing effort... that sucks. Sorry to see the Pistons lose tonight :(

Edited by BigBen07

This message goes out to one of our newest members;

Fuck the Heat. They will choke in the playoffs yet again this year. I'm taking ChIcago this year to win the East.

That is all. :troll:

Wow. OKC and Minnesota really put up the points. Three players with at least 40 points, including Love's 51, and Westbrooks 45!

Guest Phailadelphia

Another night of ridiculous box scores out of OKC. This team is so much fun to watch.

Edit: Westbrook got his 45 on 60% shooting. I'm just sayin. Is he not better than DRose at this point?

Edited by Phailadelphia

Another night of ridiculous box scores out of OKC. This team is so much fun to watch.

Edit: Westbrook got his 45 on 60% shooting. I'm just sayin. Is he not better than DRose at this point?

60% shooting?! Nice work by Westbrook!

Collison had a great night. Got a little old having the announcers slob all over his knob all night, though.

Also, fuck Fisher. Waste of a man on the court, imo. He had two good plays at the end, but he couldn't shoot for shit the entire night and I didn't understand the point of feeding him shots continuously or even having him on the court.

Collison had a great night. Got a little old having the announcers slob all over his knob all night, though.

Also, fuck Fisher. Waste of a man on the court, imo. He had two good plays at the end, but he couldn't shoot for shit the entire night and I didn't understand the point of feeding him shots continuously or even having him on the court.

I'm sorry what exactly did you expect from Fisher when you guys got him? That's his exactly what he is at this point. He'll make a couple good plays but for the most will be unnoticed because he's just not a good player anymore.

I'm sorry what exactly did you expect from Fisher when you guys got him? That's his exactly what he is at this point. He'll make a couple good plays but for the most will be unnoticed because he's just not a good player anymore.

No shit? You say that like I didn't know that before hand. I hate Fish and I didn't want him on the Thunder. He's worthless.

I don't get why Dwight Howard isn't as heavily talked about in the MVP race. The Magic having the 5th best record in the league despite literally having a bunch of crap around him is borderline amazing. I mean, Ryan Anderson is good but other than a huge night against Phoenix his production has been steadily dropping for a while now. Hedo Turkoglu is just flat out pathetic. Jameer Nelson and Jason Richardson are capable of playing well at times, but usually don't. Don't even get me started on the bench. JJ Redick is the ONLY guy worth a damn getting minutes off the bench. Glen Davis is just a trainwreck, Chris Duhon is probably the worst rotation player in the league, Quentin Richardson brings good physical defense but his impact is minimal most nights. Sad thing is, guys like Von Wafer, DeAndre Liggins, and Ishmael Smith rot on the bench despite showing off more energy and ability in the rare minutes they do get because SVG has some odd obsession with the veteran losers on our roster.

Guest Phailadelphia

What's Orlando's record against teams above .500?

What's Orlando's record against teams above .500?

Against teams .500 and better, the Magic are 10-15. I went through the schedule to check that, so it may be off a bit though.

I don't get why Dwight Howard isn't as heavily talked about in the MVP race. The Magic having the 5th best record in the league despite literally having a bunch of crap around him is borderline amazing. I mean, Ryan Anderson is good but other than a huge night against Phoenix his production has been steadily dropping for a while now. Hedo Turkoglu is just flat out pathetic. Jameer Nelson and Jason Richardson are capable of playing well at times, but usually don't. Don't even get me started on the bench. JJ Redick is the ONLY guy worth a damn getting minutes off the bench. Glen Davis is just a trainwreck, Chris Duhon is probably the worst rotation player in the league, Quentin Richardson brings good physical defense but his impact is minimal most nights. Sad thing is, guys like Von Wafer, DeAndre Liggins, and Ishmael Smith rot on the bench despite showing off more energy and ability in the rare minutes they do get because SVG has some odd obsession with the veteran losers on our roster.

Sure, he should be talked about when the MVP discussion begins. However, Lebron James is having the best season of his career and with the Heat being without D-Wade for a while, they still won, dominantly. Hes the MVP of this season as far as I'm concerned.

I never said he should win MVP, but he is up there with anyone IMO.

Sessions is awesome on the Lakers, I absolutely love it. 20 points and 11 assists in his first start last night, just a great player. It's so nice to have a young fresh man playing the point on this team.

The Clippers are starting to fade like I told everyone they eventually would. The Pacific Division is going to be ours once again and the only team that scares me in the playoffs is Oklahoma City.

Guest Phailadelphia

Against teams .500 and better, the Magic are 10-15. I went through the schedule to check that, so it may be off a bit though.

Maybe that's why he's not being taken seriously as an MVP candidate. The Magic put a beatdown on bad teams but can't beat good ones. :shrug:

Maybe that's why he's not being taken seriously as an MVP candidate. The Magic put a beatdown on bad teams but can't beat good ones. :shrug:

How is that his fault? Pretty much everyone acknowledges that our entire roster minus Dwight is pretty much shit, yet we're still one of the better teams in the league. Should he seriously be beating the best teams in the league night in and night out with the team he has?

Man the Rockets got screwed by the refs tonight. Our players get hammered but Dirk gets 6 fourth quarter and OT free throws in which he wasn't even touched. Complete bullshit. God, I hate the big market, superstar favoritism from officials in the NBA.

Dirk can eat menstrual blood. That faggot is one of the biggest floppers in the league and he ALWAYS gets the call. Fuck that piece of German trash.

Dwight Howard isn't being taken seriously as an MVP candidate because there are no MVP candidates other than LeBron.