Bay

Official 49er defensive back thread

You played like shit you little faggot. LOL @ anyone who thinks he is better than Tarell Brown.

Victor Cruz fucking owned him for a half straight.

:yep:

I have thought that he has been getting more credit than he deserves as well. He did have a good year, but there were times where he was strait up just weak. T Brown has shown up like Rogers did today and just get burned, but as corners they have done good this year. I'm proud of everyone on our D. Just wish it didn't end this way.... Here is to next season :beerchug2:

Yeah I'm prob just overreacting but he did he get destroyed. But hey, Cruz is awesome.

There aren't too many, if any CBs, who didn't get burned by Cruz this season. Shouldn't be too hard on Rogers.

Be hard on Rogers for getting burned by a really good receiver if you want but remember he was one of the guys who got you here.

Be hard on Rogers for getting burned by a really good receiver if you want but remember he was one of the guys who got you here.

Yeah, I'll get over it. I just think he wasn't the right choice to be covering Cruz and we did make adjustments and gave him more help in the 2nd half.

Victor Cruz shits on every CB he faces.