Sarge

2012 Fantasy Baseball

I'm 0.5 games behind the last playoff spot..I might surprise again..Prepare for the battle,Sarge ;)

Lol, I'm already out of the playoffs.

I'm playing against Mathias in week 23 so I'll probably miss the playoffs..

I'm still having fun even though I'm done. Fantasy Baseball is my favorite afterall.

THE FIRST TEAM TO CLINCH A PLAYOFF SPOT. :rock:

bosh-celebrate-2.gif

Edited by Mathias

Good luck to those of you that made the playoffs. As poorly as I started off, finishing 5th in the regular season standings isn't so bad, and I was close to making the playoffs.

Edited by BLUE

It's been a great season guys,I enjoyed it so much..Congrats to Mathias,F4E,Trident and ATL for making the playoffs..

Also,good luck to BLUE,Bay and Sarge who are playing in the consolation with me..You're going down,BLUE :p

Looking forward to repeating this again next season..

All hail, Fantasy Baseball King.

I'd like to thank the academy.... Oh, and Matty's team for choking on their collective cocks.

My team picked a bad time to have their worst week of the season.

Came back strong in the consolation game to put my collective nuts on ATL and beat him 12-1.

Wish I could keep my team for next year, though. Cano, Trout, Posey, Encarnacion, Cespedes, Harper, Strasburg, Weaver, Verlander, Shields, Scherzer.

That was a dynasty in the making.

My team fought valiantly until the very end...for a team that was entirely auto-picked in the beginning I was rather pleased. Troy Tulowitzki carried me for a while..but once he gto hurt...finding a SS was impossible.

Ya, my team was auto picked from the beginning as well... My team looks completely different from draft day, however. I have been making moves all season.. Picking up hot players, dropping cold ones.

Miguel Cabrera obviously carried me a long ways... But pickups like Lance Lynn helped for the first half of the season. Medlen for the 2nd half dominated for me. Can't forget picking Fernando Rodney off the wire who just finished one of the best seasons for a reliever ever. And one of my best moves of the year probably came in trading for a consistent bat in Allen Craig (from Trident).

Great season everybody and I can't wait for next year.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Next time I need to remember about sleepers and not make dumb pitching draft picks. It was fun, 'til next time.