Sarge

2012 Fantasy Baseball

Who was all there live?

Everyone but you, F4E, house, and ATL (who was here but couldn't get into the draft).

I know it could have been worse...Not happy with my pitching staff,though..

It's funny how last year nobody really put a huge priority on pitching... Well, except for yours truly, lmao.

And this year, you have a handful of teams who have the primary block of pitching talent while the others have a heaping pile of dog shit.

It will be interesting to see how the standings look at the end of the year with the new scoring format.

I'd like to thank my batters yesterday, from whom I only needed a decent performance as I had a slight lead in a couple categories, for jacking up a nice 4/41 with an outstanding .098 BA. Well done.

I'd also like to thank Jason Vargas for being the only one of my pitchers to get a W last week. Vargas and C.J. Wilson are the only ones I can count on to win consistently it seems.

I really suck with this new format :shifty:

My team needs to do better this week after that dog shit performance last week.

Some of you need to start maintaining your rosters better. I know all about having a life, etc... but really, it takes 10, 15 minutes tops per week to maintain a fantasy roster, even if you make a few waiver wire moves. Come on, peeps.

Edited by Sarge

I just got sodomized. :(

• Upvote 2

For an entirely auto-picked team...this is ok right now :yep:

Team is doing much better. Still have no home run power.

Only 9 / 24 of my drafted players remain.. I've been working the wire like crazy. I have really lacked the HR numbers. But with a couple recent additions on offense, namely Carlos Lee, hopefully that changes here shortly.

My pitching has been up and down all year but it would help if Brandon McCarthy could stay healthy. >_>

Currently sitting in 3rd, but that could change any week. The league is very competitive spots 2-7 right now.

Man Mark Trumbo, Trevor Plouffe, and Alfonso Soriono were fucking home run steals. I'm actually still last in my league in home runs. Pretty pissed off at Adrian Gonzalez and Mark Texiera. They were my first two picks and they are fucking dog shit. Hamilton was on the board...

I picked up Trevor Plouffe a couple days ago.. He's been raking so far. Hopefully it continues.

Mathias kicked my ass last week.. :dry:

Mathias is kicking everyones ass. But if its anything like the fantasy NBA league, he will find himself at the bottom of the league shortly.

Although, I shouldn't say a whole lot.. Because I will probably be at the bottom before long as well. haha.

Mathias is kicking everyones ass. But if its anything like the fantasy NBA league, he will find himself at the bottom of the league shortly.

Although, I shouldn't say a whole lot.. Because I will probably be at the bottom before long as well. haha.

Mav will be the champion then lol..

So ATL just handed Mathias his first loss since the 21st of May. Impressive feat on both sides.

So, it is totally standard that Vin's team has its best week of the year when I still had a shot at the playoffs. Fuck off.

ATLs team is definitely a dark horse candidate. He beats up on my team when we play usually. I am not confident heading into the playoffs, but a successful season either way. IMO.

I have the last playoff spot as it sits. I'm currently down 6-8 to Mathias but my team in recent weeks has made a habit of losing by one or two categories. Kept me alive at least.

So, it is totally standard that Vin's team has its best week of the year when I still had a shot at the playoffs. Fuck off.

:D

Pretty cool that the last playoff spot has come down to about five or so teams fighting for it.

If the results don't change till the end of the day I'm gonna jump from #10 to #5 in the rankings..Sweet..