DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

2012 NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference thread

You do have a point. In the small sample size that I've seen in the second half, the Heat without Bosh, they managed to play better defense and outscore the Pacers 55-40. I know it's only a small size to go by, but it's pretty impressive. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

George Hill is one hell of a floor general. Damn. Today's game was probably one of the best games of this year's playoffs. Great defense. Foul trouble. Missed free-throws. What a damn good game.

Guest Phailadelphia

With Bosh out, the 3rd best player for the Heat now is Mario Chalmers. Yikes.

Damn you housemd... We have a series here... lol YOU JINXED MY TEAM! lol Hey, it makes things interesting now... the Heat WILL get out of this series, but the games should be interesting to watch lol

Indiana was unimpressive. They were LUCKY to get out of that game with a W. They kept Miami in the game till the very end.

It'd be crazy if the Heat, Bulls and Celtics are got bounced within the first two rounds. Can you imagine a Sixers/Pacers Eastern conference finals. There is no way that this will be allowed to happen. Zero chance lol.

It'd be crazy if the Heat, Bulls and Celtics are got bounced within the first two rounds. Can you imagine a Sixers/Pacers Eastern conference finals. There is no way that this will be allowed to happen. Zero chance lol.

That would be terrible. I wouldn't even watch that series and just wait until the Finals to see the West champ crush them.

Amen Kilasix9... That would be the most boring Eastern Finals to watch. Not to mention that the Finals will also be boring because if the Thunder or the Spurs win the west, the Finals will be a clean sweep. No questions asked. I'm not in "panic mode" at all as a Heat fan. The Heat played terrible throughout the entire game and almost came out of a horrific display. I can guarantee you, it won't happen again. We need to improve our 3 point shooting. Hopefully they improve on it by the next game on Thursday.

http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/DWYANE-WADE-DIRTY-PLAYER.gif

lmao at Dwayne Wade not being suspended for this and no one talking about it.

Jason Smith got 2 games for this hit.

I agree entirely. It's just as dirty as Smith's hit and potentially more dangerous the way it sent Collison sprawling to the floor. I actually posted that it was just as dirty as Smith's hit to facebook.

You can't tell me the name on the back of the jersey doesn't factor into shit like this. I guess Wade is "too important" to suspend.

That would be terrible. I wouldn't even watch that series and just wait until the Finals to see the West champ crush them.

Exactly why the NBA will never let it happen.

Exactly why the NBA will never let it happen.

Ok, Bware. :troll:

• Upvote 1

Damn you housemd... We have a series here... lol YOU JINXED MY TEAM! lol Hey, it makes things interesting now... the Heat WILL get out of this series, but the games should be interesting to watch lol

:yep: lol The Heat won't win this series without a fight..

So you agree that the Heat will win this series lol

LeBron just doesn't have it. Might be the most talented basketball player in the world, but the guy just crumbles under pressure every time. Dude will never win a championship.

lolLeChoke.

Guest Phailadelphia

LeBron just doesn't have it. Might be the most talented basketball player in the world, but the guy just crumbles under pressure every time. Dude will never win a championship.

lolLeChoke.

Cool ESPN narrative, bro. Especially from someone who doesn't watch the NBA. lol

Cool ESPN narrative, bro. Especially from someone who doesn't watch the NBA. lol

One doesn't need to be a diehard NBA fan such as Phail to know that LeBron is a choker. :laugh:

So you agree that the Heat will win this series lol

:nope: I agree that I jinxed your team lol..

Guest Phailadelphia

One doesn't need to be a diehard NBA fan such as Phail to know that LeBron is a choker. :laugh:

DWade went 1-5 in the final 2 minutes. Is he a choker too, or does that not fit your narrative?

DWade went 1-5 in the final 2 minutes. Is he a choker too

Yup.

Deal with it.

Guest Phailadelphia
:laugh: Stupidity abounds.

lol getting butthurt over hearing Wade being called a choker.

lol getting butthurt over hearing Wade being called a choker.

Wade already won a championship in '06.

Believe me, I know. It was against us.

He is not a choker.

Wade already won a championship in '06.

One of the biggest shams right up there with the '02 WCF.