DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

2012 NBA Playoffs Western Conference thread

"I can't argue with you in this sport." Lol. You are the most arrogant asshole on here, bud. Don't think I've forgotten that you once told me that "everyone on here sucks each other's dicks, their football knowledge isn't really good" and that you "were nearly always right and they always are just ganging up on you." You think you're this great reservoir of knowledge of all sports, not just basketball, and that you're better than us. You aren't.

Not to mention everyone else on here seems to disagree with you about your comment on the refs, not just me. You refuse to actually debate the points I bring, and immediately make it personal, even making your status telling me to hop off, whatever the fuck that means. Maybe I neg you because you're saying things that are completely stupid, and not because of some personal bias, but you never bother to actually debate.

There is no difference between saying what you said and what I said, since we all disagreed with your position, you're calling all of us dumbasses. Don't deny your intent just because you didn't specifically call someone out.

I could care less what your opinion of my basketball knowledge is.

If you want to actually debate, then do so. Quit taking things so personally and crying about internet rep.

I can be that way bcuz yeah im pretty good at sports knowledge, thats why u hating. You see it now? Am i always right hell naw, id admit that quickly. However, a board of opinions on here isnt going to make me think different. Yall may not agre, but theres plenty of people who do agree. Facebook, around like the gym, work, etc u get the point. Hop off means leave me the fuck alone lol. I do think im a better PERSON THEN most of you yes. Because most of you on here are ignorant as fuck when it comes to the outside world. And one person on this board has agreed with me on that. When it comes to sports, do your fucking worst. Make your opinion but dont force it like its FACT. Thats why i say the shit i say because u get annoying with that shit. You agreeing that bad reffing doesnt hurt the game IS STUPID however because its already happened. The guy got caught and you forget all about it once he gets his punishment. The spygate in NFL, the Saints shit, you will forget all about it and continue to be in denial. Its like accepting that would kill your interest or "love" for sports huh? Wake up then.

In a respect manner there is, because the way i said it isnt directed towards a PERSON, its more of a crowd. I didnt say your name then dumbass but now i will dumbass. I dont respect u so i wont have any for u personally. Also i do debate u just cant handle my debates it seems. Im blunt period, im not going to speak half my mind im going to say whats on it.

Yeah my opinion is that u have a very closed mind view of anything u debate into, if its not your way of thinking its wrong. And u say im arrogant. Taking things personally? You are personal with me, WTF u mean bro lol. From before its ok though, do you bro. As for the rep, yall could neg me to -1000 idc, most of the people on this board as i said are ignorant and sports knowledge is average. Some on here have great knowledge.

Im here to talk on whatever subject i post in, sports, females, life etc. Most of u dont agree with me btw because most of if not all of you on here come from a different background and lifestyle. I could come to any city that anyone on here lives in and be fine. none of u could come to mine and be ok period. Those differences are why the things are between me and u and whoever elseo n this board dont like me. Now that i got that out the way im going to go back on talking about this thread so its not derailed. I suggest u do the same, if u gotta problem mesg me im not doing the whole thread shit with u anymore.

Thunder was my pick for the West but if my Lakers can get Artest back and bynum continues to play at a high level idk. Im hopeful for us but my gut tells me to pick the Thunder with KD.

Edited by 56AceInDaPlace
  • Downvote 1

I can be that way bcuz yeah im pretty good at sports knowledge, thats why u hating. You see it now? Am i always right hell naw, id admit that quickly. However, a board of opinions on here isnt going to make me think different. Yall may not agre, but theres plenty of people who do agree. Facebook, around like the gym, work, etc u get the point. Hop off means leave me the fuck alone lol. I do think im a better PERSON THEN most of you yes. Because most of you on here are ignorant as fuck when it comes to the outside world. And one person on this board has agreed with me on that. When it comes to sports, do your fucking worst. Make your opinion but dont force it like its FACT. Thats why i say the shit i say because u get annoying with that shit. You agreeing that bad reffing doesnt hurt the game IS STUPID however because its already happened. The guy got caught and you forget all about it once he gets his punishment. The spygate in NFL, the Saints shit, you will forget all about it and continue to be in denial. Its like accepting that would kill your interest or "love" for sports huh? Wake up then.

In a respect manner there is, because the way i said it isnt directed towards a PERSON, its more of a crowd. I didnt say your name then dumbass but now i will dumbass. I dont respect u so i wont have any for u personally. Also i do debate u just cant handle my debates it seems. Im blunt period, im not going to speak half my mind im going to say whats on it.

Yeah my opinion is that u have a very closed mind view of anything u debate into, if its not your way of thinking its wrong. And u say im arrogant. Taking things personally? You are personal with me, WTF u mean bro lol. From before its ok though, do you bro. As for the rep, yall could neg me to -1000 idc, most of the people on this board as i said are ignorant and sports knowledge is average. Some on here have great knowledge.

Im here to talk on whatever subject i post in, sports, females, life etc. Most of u dont agree with me btw because most of if not all of you on here come from a different background and lifestyle. I could come to any city that anyone on here lives in and be fine. none of u could come to mine and be ok period. Those differences are why the things are between me and u and whoever elseo n this board dont like me. Now that i got that out the way im going to go back on talking about this thread so its not derailed. I suggest u do the same, if u gotta problem mesg me im not doing the whole thread shit with u anymore.

Thunder was my pick for the West but if my Lakers can get Artest back and bynum continues to play at a high level idk. Im hopeful for us but my gut tells me to pick the Thunder with KD.

...and I still can't read your freaking posts.

• Upvote 1

...and I still can't read your freaking posts.

Then ur trying way to hard to not be able to read them forreal. The people on this board out of the WHOLE INTERNET cant read my posts. Maybe yall just cant read?

I had this huge-ass post in response and then I realized- it's not worth it.

You've already said that a "bunch of people on an internet board aren't going to change your opinion" (and then go on to call me closed minded, what a hypocrite), so there's no point.

I believe this is where that proverb comes in.

"Do not argue with a fool, lest you become like him."

There is one thing I will point out because it's kinda funny.

I can be that way bcuz yeah im pretty good at sports knowledge, thats why u hating.

Oh yes. We are all disagreeing with your opinion because we're jealous you are "pretty good at sports knowledge." You have discovered our secret. :rofl:

Edited by Thanatos19
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Then ur trying way to hard to not be able to read them forreal. The people on this board out of the WHOLE INTERNET cant read my posts. Maybe yall just cant read?

I had this huge-ass post in response and then I realized- it's not worth it.

You've already said that a "bunch of people on an internet board aren't going to change your opinion" (and then go on to call me closed minded, what a hypocrite), so there's no point.

I believe this is where that proverb comes in.

"Do not argue with a fool, lest you become like him."

There is one thing I will point out because it's kinda funny.

Oh yes. We are all disagreeing with your opinion because we're jealous you are "pretty good at sports knowledge." You have discovered our secret. :rofl:

Alright guys. That's about enough mudslinging. Talk about something thread-related or take it to PMs. :offtopic:

Alright guys. That's about enough mudslinging. Talk about something thread-related or take it to PMs. :offtopic:

Thank you. Anyways Lakers 2-0 but nearly blew that game last night. Nuggets are a solid team but they dont have a star to come thru in the clutch like Kobe or a KD or a Wade. They have a team effort type team but its not enough to beat the best teams. Like i said before though I hope the Nuggets take it to 6 so we can get Artest back for the next series. We would need him for the Thunder series for sure. Or Mavs if they come back. If Mavs win i say we win that in 6 due to them not having Chandler anymore so Bynum would dominate inside like he has lately. But the Thunder SHOULD win that series, they have to i picked them for the finals.

Clippers Grizzlies Rd. 2

:devious:

If the Grizzlies don't win I might cry. The better team should win.

TNT play by play announcer sounds dead as hell.

If the Clips weren't getting out rebounded by such a wide margin, they'd probably be up right now.

TNT play by play announcer sounds dead as hell.

If the Clips weren't getting out rebounded by such a wide margin, they'd probably be up right now.

Ya Dick Stockton sounds awful lol.

Guest Phailadelphia

I think Stockton was sick. I was kinda glad though because it allowed Chris Webber to talk more...that dude is great.

Edited by Phailadelphia

Didn't realize B-isforBowe was a Global Moderator.

All mods have been put on double duties now that Mikey is back.

• Upvote 1

I think Stockton was sick. I was kinda glad though because it allowed Chris Webber to talk more...that dude is great.

Yeah, I love listening to him. Only problem I've had so far is he kisses Blake Griffin's ass the entire game. Or at least he did during game 1. I didn't get to watch game 2.

All mods have been put on double duties now that Mikey is back.

Im flattered.

Blake Griffin bailed out of bad spots twice with touch fouls, as well as not being given his second tech when he should have, pair this with a bullshit T on Speights when he didn't do anything and it's quite impressive that Memphis is only down 4 at half time.

Keep fighting, boys. You're going to have to win 5 on 8 in LA.

Quick edit, they just called a bullshit offensive foul on Marc Gasol for his fifth foul. He and Blake Griffin had their heads collide as Marc was turning and Blake did one of his classic flops.

Come on, Memphis!

Edited by BwareDWare94

No denying the Clippers earned that one in the end. Memphis can't just go cold like this, and I have no idea why it happens. They get good shots, they just won't go down.

One observation: Rudy Gay and OJ Mayo could easily be superstars--if they weren't idiots. I have not seen so many bad passes out of supposedly big time players in an important game. They're both so damn stupid, and Mayo plays horrible defense. He lets Paul get around him and, instead of racing back in front when Paul pulls up, he fucking stands right behind him as if that's decent defense. Rudy Gay is not a closer at all, so he should just be a facilitator at the end, at the very least. Give Gasol and Randolph the damn ball, for pete's sake. They're your bread and butter.

Now Memphis' poor on-court decisions have lead them to a must win game 4, because if they don't win, they're going to get knocked out by a team that shouldn't have been in any of the 3 games so far. Memphis had chances to pull away, and they just fucking went cold for no reason at all. The Clippers play OK defense. OK, that's it. Memphis just starts missing shots. I think Hollins needs to go to his bench and give his players more rest. Conley played all the way into the second quarter before his first rest, ZBo looked winded for the half the game. I know Tony Allen is offensively limited, but his defense more than makes up for it and helps them get steals.

Also, who the hell wants to admit to being knocked out of the playoffs by a team coached by Vinny Del Negro? The guy's a joke.

best series so far. no doubt. lmao.

Agreed. I just want the better team to win, and that's Memphis.

Guest Phailadelphia

OKC overcame a 13-point 4th quarter deficit to sweep the series. They are mature beyond their years.

Harden and just the entire team's 4th quarter performance was epic.

Edited by Phailadelphia
  • Upvote 1

Gotta give props to OKC. They outplayed us the entire time. Losing Chandler really hurt us, I think. We do really need some young talent on the team.

I don't like losing any series, and certainly not by getting swept, but I can swallow it if its to the Thunder. Hope you guys take the Lakers out if they advance, and then the Heat, since it looks like the stars are aligning for them to take the East.

• Upvote 1

Gotta give props to OKC. They outplayed us the entire time. Losing Chandler really hurt us, I think. We do really need some young talent on the team.

I don't like losing any series, and certainly not by getting swept, but I can swallow it if its to the Thunder. Hope you guys take the Lakers out if they advance, and then the Heat, since it looks like the stars are aligning for them to take the East.

I don't think the Heat were losing in the East regardless of what the stars decided to do, but I can't deny that the road is definitely looking a lot less bumpy now.

I'm guessing that the Thunder or the Spurs (still wouldn't be shocked to see the Lakers...) will be facing the Heat in the finals though, and either team should give the Heat a run for their money. I'm pumped for the finals this year.

I don't think the Heat were losing in the East regardless of what the stars decided to do, but I can't deny that the road is definitely looking a lot less bumpy now.

I'm guessing that the Thunder or the Spurs (still wouldn't be shocked to see the Lakers...) will be facing the Heat in the finals though, and either team should give the Heat a run for their money. I'm pumped for the finals this year.

Don't completely sleep on Indiana. Is it unlikely that they beat Miami? Yes, but be sure to watch out for an interesting series.