Milla4Prez63

The Superhero Thread

You didn't know DC is rebooting again?

Yes I know.

DC comics is rebooting again...what does that have to do with anything :shrug:

----------------------------------------

The Flash/Arrow

From what I can tell on The Flash....Amanda Waller died on The Arrow??

-----------------------------------------

:panic: :panic: :panic: BEST FLASH EPISODE OF THE SEASON :panic: :panic: :panic:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/comicmovieuniverse/2016/02/24/comic-movie-universe-the-flash-recap--episode-15

Edited by butta54

Arrow

Indeed. You should watch good shows sometime. :p

And that episode of the Flash was nothing all that special. It's kind of weird though. Barry nuts up and everyone else starts whining. I think i like the... Reverse... better. Barry almost has my permission to be a whiny little bitch. lol

-------------------

Also Batman V Superman just announced that it's Director's Cut will be... R-Rated. It's crazy there is so much news related to R Ratings lately. Must be a coincidence.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Yeah I have zero interest in watching the Arrow.

But that confirms my thought that they were removing people from the TV world that are in use or will be in use in the DCU.

I bet you secretly watch and love the hell out of it. Usually what you say and what you do differ drastically.

I bet you secretly watch and love the hell out of it. Usually what you say and what you do differ drastically.

:mjlaugh:

whatever you say.

Looks like we're finally setting up some Defenders shit. Awesome.

Iron Fist is about to firmly be planted into the MCU along with Ant-Man. Great times to be JD. :smug:

Iron Fist is about to firmly be planted into the MCU along with Ant-Man. Great times to be JD. :smug:

Black Panther and Spidey are way more exciting tho

Edited by Wolverines Need to Die

Ant man was boring 4/5 of the way through and Iron Fist looks like he should be playing Peter Pan instead . Why must they torture fans so much ?

Been starting to realize lately I need to go back to where my childhood left off... On manga. So much good shit I've been missing.

Edited by Wolverines Need to Die

Finished Jessica Jones....strong first season. I'm unfamiliar with her story so I really don't know where they go from here but I'm definitely intrigued.

I figure the next season will be about the IGH. Honestly, I thought Trish was dead meat all season....love her actress and I now know who she'll become. So I'm excited about that.

Isn't that the knight of flowers? that dude's an awesome actor. He's not asian... but.. w/e I guess.

Was that the Flash's season finale? It was a good episode but why end on the shark guy.

Starting watching this season of Agent Carter this weekend.

Isn't that the knight of flowers? that dude's an awesome actor. He's not asian... but.. w/e I guess.

Was that the Flash's season finale? It was a good episode but why end on the shark guy.

Starting watching this season of Agent Carter this weekend.

Flash still has about 7/8 episodes to go.

Yeah, Flash and Arrow are both taking about a month off.They will be back towards the end of March -- like the 22nd and 23rd or something like that.

Fantastic Four won Razzies for Worst Picture, Worst Remake/sequel/rip-off and Worst Director. :rofl:

Fantastic Four won Razzies for Worst Picture, Worst Remake/sequel/rip-off and Worst Director. :rofl:

Butta crying in his sleep.

FOX has removed Gambit from it's release schedule. Unfortunate news, but not unexpected. The movie was supposed to be out this year and they haven't started production. Hopefully it isn't totally dead in the water, maybe they can revive it and make it a success like Deadpool.

EDIT: FOX has also set two dates for two untitled Marvel projects. I'm assuming one of them is the Deadpool sequel, but the other one is a mystery. My fingers are crossed it's Gambit being moved back but I feel like if that were the case, they would've said so. It's likely X-Force or maybe another X-Men title.

Edited by Milla4Prez63

FOX has removed Gambit from it's release schedule. Unfortunate news, but not unexpected. The movie was supposed to be out this year and they haven't started production. Hopefully it isn't totally dead in the water, maybe they can revive it and make it a success like Deadpool.

EDIT: FOX has also set two dates for two untitled Marvel projects. I'm assuming one of them is the Deadpool sequel, but the other one is a mystery. My fingers are crossed it's Gambit being moved back but I feel like if that were the case, they would've said so. It's likely X-Force or maybe another X-Men title.

Yeah like you said not unexpected. Didn't think there was anyway Gambit would stay on schedule.

Fox is a bit of a mess as a studio. It's surprising that they make any money at all.

They really are, they really just got lucky on Deadpool. They didn't even want to make the movie and it's becoming arguably the biggest box office hit they've ever had.