Milla4Prez63

The Superhero Thread

Word is spreading fast around the internet that FOX has given Fantastic Four rights back to Marvel with a new MCU movie coming in 2020.

Unfortunately, not true...apparently...

OFFICIAL: Fantastic Four Film Rights Remain At Fox

Jamie Lovett - 10/15/2015

20th Century Fox has confirmed to ComicBook.com that the film rights to the Fantastic Four remain at the studio, despite rumors to the contrary.

The rumors followed yesterday’s announcement that two X-Men television pilots were being developed for Fox networks as a co-production between Fox Television and Marvel Television. The rumors implied that the Fantastic Four rights were traded to Marvel in exchange for the X-Men’s television rights. The rumor went on to suggest that one of Marvel Studios’ recently announced, but still untitled, 2020 films would be a new Fantastic Four film.

The rumor was flawed to begin with. The X-Men television rights have rested at Fox for years already, so no trade was necessary, and the deal to bring the X-Men to television has been in the works since well before the Fantastic Four’s most recent box office disappointment. Transferring rights would also be a much more involved process than simply “trading” one for another, as rights arrangements such as the Fantastic Four’s usually involve hundreds of legal document pages and a similar number of characters, both formally listed and implied. Finally, Marvel Studios and Marvel Television are two separate entities within the larger Disney Corporation, so it is possible that Marvel Studios had no active involvement in the X-Men television deal.

As of now, Fox still plans to release a sequel to Fantastic Four. See when that movie and other movies are coming out in ComicBook.com's Movie Release Schedule.

LINK: http://comicbook.com/2015/10/15/official-fantastic-four-film-rights-remain-at-fox/

GOTHAM !!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON MAN! COME ON.

Such a strong week of hero shows. It brings a tear to my eye.

Episode 2 of The Flash was 50x better than the first one.

There is so much to like, but a few things stand out:

-The Flash is handling the questions and problems in their plot by taking them head on and almost pointing at themselves and laughing instead of avoiding them.

-Joe is the device that taps into the thoughts the audience has. He is the "Average Joe" who doesn't really get all the time travel and multiverse stuff, so the writers use him to say what some of the audience is thinking.

-So many Easter Eggs! That part of The Flash's game has been on point since day 1. The amount of nods to the comic book and larger DC universe has been refreshing.

A good amount of stuff I didn't like either, but they are really small things. The show has finally start rolling and I can't wait to see what in the world is happening with multiple questions that have been set up.

So I have had a lot of time on my hands on house arrest. I used it to get caught up on Arrow and The Flash. I'm in love with Nissa. Ray Palmer's character annoys me. I think the show would have been better without him last season but apparently they're trying to set him up with his own show. Not interested. Season 4 seems like it'll be the most interesting season yet. I feel like Ras Al Ghul might still be alive or may have been resurrected. Looks like Arrow will have to work with The League of Assassins to take out Damian Dark.

I liked the Flash a little better than Arrow so far to be honest. Wells was such a compelling villain. Wonder if he'll be Zoom too. I guess he could just be Harrison Wells though. Glad he's back. I like team Flash a lot too.

Malcolm is Ras Al Ghul now. Which we finally get to see next week.On top of Sarah coming back, this season is about to get hot

Edited by Favre4Ever

Nothing is hotter than Barrowman.

Nothing is hotter than Barrowman.

You have a point.

And good heads up butta. Being that it's you I don't feel so bad. :smug: But better be careful with everyone else

Malcolm is Ras Al Ghul now. Which we finally get to see next week.On top of Sarah coming back, this season is about to get hot

I knew that. I still think the other dude could be alive.

So I suppose the Flash just straight up killing guys is the better alternative to super gitmo?

• Upvote 1

The only thing I kinda don't like about Flash is that Barry is such a bitch. He's literally the worst Speedster on the show, and it's his show. Lol. They needs to introduce some speedsters who are more lame than Barry Allen just to prop him up a little bit.

And I dunno Sean. I guess anything is possible, but I am not sure who be motivated to do that.I think this was the plan for the League for a while now. I've been wrong before on this show, that's for sure... But I'd say he's gone for good.

Edited by Favre4Ever

So I suppose the Flash just straight up killing guys is the better alternative to super gitmo?

One of the things I really hope they address. Probably will be connected to the fact they are from other worlds.

Also I forgot one of my highlights.....CISCO! :ooo:

I'm sure I should probably wait until I watch the whole season but so far....S3 of Arrow is HORRIBLE

THAT'S NOT HOW LASERS WORK!

I'm sure I should probably wait until I watch the whole season but so far....S3 of Arrow is HORRIBLE

Dun dun nanaaa!

dHDG8K0.png

ARRRROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Insane. Insane. INSANE!

ARRRROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Insane. Insane. INSANE!

THEY'RE KEEPING IT REALISTIC THOUGH!

also, on that note. Gotta point out that whoever died this season can get resurrected right? LOLARROW. GET SHIT ON.

THEY'RE KEEPING IT REALISTIC THOUGH!

also, on that note. Gotta point out that whoever died this season can get resurrected right? LOLARROW. GET SHIT ON.

You tried bringing this up like 30 pages ago and got shut down.. Should we just have the same exact conversation or can you just go backwards and have the conversation with yourself? lol

There's always a possibility but it doesn't look like anyone is being brought back now.

You tried bringing this up like 30 pages ago and got shut down.. Should we just have the same exact conversation or can you just go backwards and have the conversation with yourself? lol

Got shut down? No one even replied because they know I am right on this.

• Downvote 1