Milla4Prez63

The Superhero Thread

Film was shot in a little over a month......They came back to Louisiana six months later for a round of reshoots which is when they shot the scenes without Trank. That is not a ton of re-shoots IMO. Either way they messed that movie up. And Sue looked different cause they transitioned a year a head...not impossible she cut her hair :lol:

But when you start bringing in actors that weren't in the movie I get nervous. AoU did the same thing, but almost every re-shoot they did didn't make the movie. And that movie needed a lot of help.

Edited by butmom

Butta finally admitting he was wrong for liking Fantastic Four. We made him see the light, everyone. :clap:

And where's the leaked image of Apocalypse? Cause I'd love to see it. Butta :pls:

I was really looking forward to it too. Until I saw what Apocalypse looked like :lol:

x-men_apocalypse_ew_still1.jpg

Like c'mon man. He's supposed to be one of the most badass dudes in the universe :pls:

x-men-apocalypse.jpg

Yeah it's blows. It's hard to take that terrible look seriously. I honestly wouldn't be mad if they cancelled and reshot it all just because they trashed that Power Rangers, Barney looking bullshit. :yep:

• Upvote 1

Butta finally admitting he was wrong for liking Fantastic Four. We made him see the light, everyone. :clap:

And where's the leaked image of Apocalypse? Cause I'd love to see it. Butta :pls:

What are you talking about? :lol: My stance has been the EXACT same on the movie since I saw it.

And idk if it is still around and I don't feel like looking for it. What reason would I have to make it that up?

What are you talking about? :lol: My stance has been the EXACT same on the movie since I saw it.

And idk if it is still around and I don't feel like looking for it. What reason would I have to make it that up?

1. You saying that they messed the movie up just proves deep down you know that that movie was terribly bad.

2. So you can defend 20th Century FAIL, I mean FOX.

1. You saying that they messed the movie up just proves deep down you know that that movie was terribly bad.

2. So you can defend 20th Century FAIL, I mean FOX.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeach

I don't have not one reason to defend FOX. You calling their X-Men franchise a failure is funny. And I've said multiple times the studio getting involved messed up the second half of the movie where it just completely changed. Everyone and they momma has said that about the movie....Trank's version was never made. First half was pretty good and the second half was a mess. Never changed that stance.

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Bad wig =/= haircut :rofl:

LoL I never really realized this until right now....

But looking at the different photos from the movie sometimes her hair is long and sometimes it is short in the 2nd half of the movie.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeach

I don't have not one reason to defend FOX. You calling their X-Men franchise a failure is funny. And I've said multiple times the studio getting involved messed up the second half of the movie where it just completely changed. Everyone and they momma has said that about the movie....Trank's version was never made. First half was pretty good and the second half was a mess. Never changed that stance.

So you will admit it's a terrible movie? Got ya. :smug:

And their x-men franchise is a flop. Not my fault they waited years until Marvel was successful they started trying to create a universe instead of a franchise.

holy crap Gotham was good tonight, Nygma has been really annoying to me so far, but I kept holding out hope that the payoff of seeing him become The Riddler would be worth it, and it totally was

Just watched the last two episodes of Gotham back to back. :badass: Hot DAYUM. Nygma's awesome, Penguin's awesome, Silver was great and I liked the scenes setting up her eventually getting her ass handed to her by Selina. I did not think the story-line with Galavan would progress so quickly. Not sure what Gordon is going to do from here. This show is so brutal for basic TV... so many people burning to death, and...

Another member of Gordon's strike force bites it, this time the high heel through the throat. :puke:

Really seems like a bad idea to be on the strike force

The Riddler scenes were incredibly well done. They were a bit humorous and frantic. Loved the parts with him combing through the GCPD for KK. The last kind of 'Gollum' scene where he finally clicks was really cool. The music throughout was priceless. Nygma could seriously be his own show lol.

Episode 2 of Supergirl wasn't bad. They advanced the plot lines very quickly. The show is super cheesy and campy, but I think it's working :lol:

Edited by theMileHighGuy

Can't find any clear ones anymore, but this was the image that was leaked then quickly erased.

xmen-image.jpg

Def hope that's legit. I was kinda hoping they made him all purply to enhance him a lot with cg.

We'll see when a trailer is released for sure.

FLASH :ooo:

Arrow is clearly the beta show now no debating :yao:

The Flash FINALLY gets interesting. Is it any coincidence that Barry was blind and worthless 3/4 of the episode? More stuff happened tonight than it has the entire season combined. Everything up to this point seems like massive filler that they have waded through to get to this point.

And who do we have to thank for that?

God Himself.

harrison-wells.jpg

well Agents of Shield just got a lot more interesting

I'm not entirely sure how to react to the news that Andrew is Lash, it seemed so random but at the same time it gives the show a lot of great dynamics to play with

Can't find any clear ones anymore, but this was the image that was leaked then quickly erased.

xmen-image.jpg

Looks the same...but blue...

I disagree.

Blue instead of purple is a HUGE difference for this character first of all. But IMO the subtle differences in the other image really does make him feel more like the Apocalypse we are used to.

well Agents of Shield just got a lot more interesting

I'm not entirely sure how to react to the news that Andrew is Lash, it seemed so random but at the same time it gives the show a lot of great dynamics to play with

Kind of a big curveball. Not sure I entirely know what to think of it either...

Has Andrew always been Lash? If he just turned when all these other new ones did, why is he evil now? It certainly seems controllable like the Lash persona isn't ordering him around or anything. He's just dead set on killing inhumans, Lincoln in particular.

Kind of disapointed that Lil Von Strucker is dead already, that was a cool tie in to the movies. Thought they could've done more with that character for sure. Went out kind of like his dad.

The guy calling Ward was on the Shield council in Avengers 1, another cool movie tie-in, but he wasn't in Age of Ultron or Winter Soldier. They'll probably have a backstory with him coming up I hope.

Wish Roz and Coulson would just get it on already.

Flash was pretty crazy too. I liked who they made Dr. Light (and that it was a woman, different). Jay is kind of a bitch while based Wells is the badass. We got to see what drives him there at the end. Cisco (Crisco! lmao) stuff was done pretty well.

Who else thinks Zoom is gonna be Eddie?

Flash was pretty crazy too. I liked who they made Dr. Light (and that it was a woman, different). Jay is kind of a bitch while based Wells is the badass. We got to see what drives him there at the end. Cisco (Crisco! lmao) stuff was done pretty well.

Who else thinks Zoom is gonna be Eddie?

I think Zoom is Earth 2 Barry :badass:

--------------

Speaking of......ZOOM IS COMING

_1446769795.jpg

Edited by butmom

One of the first pics of Doc Hobo.

anN5CMF.jpg

:notbad:

I don't know why you have to be such a hateful person.

Despite my jokes about Crabapple, I really am looking forward to Doc Strange. Could be something really, really nice.

So I have five episodes left in Season 2 of Arrow, which means I'm quickly approaching The Flash, what order should I watch Arrow Season 3 and Flash Season 1 in? Do I need to alternate? Which one do I need to watch first? Is there an easy place to look this up without being bombarded by spoilers?

So I have five episodes left in Season 2 of Arrow, which means I'm quickly approaching The Flash, what order should I watch Arrow Season 3 and Flash Season 1 in? Do I need to alternate? Which one do I need to watch first? Is there an easy place to look this up without being bombarded by spoilers?

You can watch them in any order without a real consequence. Or just watch first half of one and then the first half of the other.

Best way to do it is watch all of Flash S1 and then don't watch another episode of Arrow :smug: