Milla4Prez63

The Superhero Thread

the last ep of the Flash was absolutely dumb as hell and the epitome of CW programming :lol:

meanwhile Agents of Shield with crazy surprises and badass action. :smug:

I'm 1 episode behind on Gotham but DAYUM that shit with penguins new family was awesome. Somehow though Nygma continues to steal the show.

Last episode was amazing (IMO, anyway) so get to watching. It looks like next weeks episode should be EVEN BETTER.

Yeah I remember when they originally announced the deal part of it was Captain America and Iron Man making a cameo in the first Spider-Man stand alone. Which is most of the reason Civil War didn't excite me at first cause I knew that now this means neither dies and they eventually make up.

About RDJ....he needs that money cause his other projects have absolutely done nothing. He thought for a second that the actor got bigger than the character then quickly realized the Iron Man fans don't travel to see him in Non-Marvel movies.

Butta :pls: . Everyone already knew no one is really gonna die in CW.

Also, Keaton dropped out of being Spidey's first villain.

Edited by Sparty
  • Upvote 1

I don't think that's true. At least one death has been teased this whole time. Didn't stop people from speculating that either Tony or Cap dies. There were two ending scenes filmed, one of which Cap dies. No one KNOWS anything besides the people who did the movie.

The Sherlock Holmes movies are pretty nice. They need to hurry up and get the third one started.

I'm taking full credit for this, even though there are no concrete dates.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04/21/robert-downey-jr-says-sherlock-holmes-3-may-shoot-this-year

Robert Downey, Jr. and director Guy Ritchie may be starting work on a third Sherlock Holmes film this year.

While in the United Kingdom as part of his Captain America: Civil War tour, Downey, Jr. expects to meet with Ritchie to discuss the film.

"He'll say, 'I'll meet you on my bike,' all that sort of macho stuff," Downey, Jr. told ShortList. "I've always considered riding a bike in London as taking your life in your own hands. Guy makes it look easy."

Busy schedules have been a problem in the past—and part of the reason 2011's Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows was delayed—but when the team does get down to business, "it is off the hook." Downey, Jr. added, "If we could shoot it on Skype, we could have the whole done in a week."

"We'll attempt to make one this year. It really is a big deal to go and do those movies. I'm tired all the time, but I'm so excited about it."

Sherlock Holmes debuted in theaters in 2009, with follow-up Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows premiering in 2011.

Downey Jr. will next appear in Captain America: Civil War, which hits theaters May 6.

Sherlock Holmes is a superhero now? Interesting..

Sherlock Holmes is a superhero now? Interesting..

RDJ's version basically is

Legends of Tomorrow started out really hot, but is so garbage now :ugh:

I'm depressed that no one even realized I was REALLY talking about Benedict. :smug:

His Sherlock is amazing too

meanwhile Agents of Shield with crazy surprises and badass action. :smug:

I just watched this week's episode, and yeah, that was awesome

• Upvote 1

I just watched this week's episode, and yeah, that was awesome

when she showed up outside Lincoln's cell I was like:

Kelly-Rowland-Surprised-Reaction-Gif.gif

Caught up to Gotham tonight too... sooooo good.

when she showed up outside Lincoln's cell I was like:

yeah, I think we're the only two still watching Agents of Shield, but I'm going to use spoiler tags anyway because everyone should be watching the best superhero show on tv

I had been thinking through who might have been turned and the only logical answer was Daisy. Lincoln would have been too obvious and either of the other two would have been too easy, we don't know enough about them. Daisy is the only inhuman who's turn would actually hit the rest of the team and it plays into the prior relationship between Ward and Skye. They've already established that Hive retains memories from the bodies he takes over, so it only makes sense that Ward/Hive would want Daisy by his side. Even with that they still did a great job with the false flags to make me second guess whether they were actually going to turn Daisy. I just hope they're not building to a vaccine for Hive as the resolution, that always feels like a cop-out.

The Inhumans movie has been removed from the release schedule for Marvel Studios. However, it's supposedly due to Spider-Man: Homecoming plus Ant-Man and the Wasp being added, plus Disney has added an Indiana Jones film to come out around that time. It sounds like it's being pushed back into the 2020s.

Final X-Men: Apocalypse trailer came out today and confirmed Wolverine's involvement in the movie.

wait, you're going to talk about the trailer but not actually post it?

I can't seem to paste anything on this forum for some reason, figured I'd just let everyone find it.

Can't have an X-Men movie without Wolverine.

From what I heard, he wasn't supposed to be in the movie (maybe a cameo though) until reshoots added him.

Nathan Fillion cast as Wonder Man in Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

I know I'm late to the party, but Batman v Superman was pretty lame. Seemed like they tried making Lex into a pussy, bitch version of the Joker to no effect. Basically all of the drama of the movie was trash, the only redeeming parts being the action scenes. The ending with Superman's funeral was beyond retarded--everyone knows he's alive.

We watched Man of Steel the other night and I was blown away by how much I enjoyed it. The action, the Kryptonian technology, and fewer instances of moronic writing made that movie shit all over BvS.

yeah, I think we're the only two still watching Agents of Shield, but I'm going to use spoiler tags anyway because everyone should be watching the best superhero show on tv

I had been thinking through who might have been turned and the only logical answer was Daisy. Lincoln would have been too obvious and either of the other two would have been too easy, we don't know enough about them. Daisy is the only inhuman who's turn would actually hit the rest of the team and it plays into the prior relationship between Ward and Skye. They've already established that Hive retains memories from the bodies he takes over, so it only makes sense that Ward/Hive would want Daisy by his side. Even with that they still did a great job with the false flags to make me second guess whether they were actually going to turn Daisy. I just hope they're not building to a vaccine for Hive as the resolution, that always feels like a cop-out.

not only that, but just one of the best shows on tv imo. It easily, by far, has the best action/choreography of almost any show I've seen at this point. May fighting the dude from Iron Chef in the blank room kicked fucking ass. (Mark Dacascos, actually a huge fan... if you've never seen Brotherhood of the Wolf, you should... saying 'dude from iron chef' is a lot more fun tho)

Wardhive never used her name, but Colson still called her Skye, even though he's been calling her Daisy for a whole season or more now. I was wondering if it was intentional/meant anything.

I have a bad feeling that Mack is dead soon. Daisy's vision had the jet in space and that cross was floating there. Mack kind of went out of his way an ep or two back to say that he doesn't like to talk about hit faith. It kind of seems a little two obvious. I hope they don't kill him off. Then again, if it's Fitz or Simmons now I may just kill myself.

Still haven't gotten to watch season 2 of Agent Carter. So killed for time and way behind. Haven't even started watching this season of TWD yet and now GoT is starting :tissue:

Edited by theMileHighGuy

The Dude From Iron Chef America****

When you say the dude from Iron Chef, you are misrepresenting the dude in question. Without seeing that episode, I thought you were talking about Michiba, Chen, or Morimoto.... not the Chairman's nephew who fails to live up to expectations.

(Iron Chef discussions on TGP are the best) :D