Milla4Prez63

The Superhero Thread

I think Fantastic Four back to Marvel is a sure thing to happen at some point. FOX isn't necessarily in a rush to get something done but they will get something done at some point.

40 HOURS!!! :panic: :panic: :panic: :Panic:

Just got back from Civil War, here are my hot takes:

It sucked.

No I haven't seen it yet. It's probably fine.

Inception was great though.

How did RZ see Civil War already? :think:

I can't believe I'm seeing Civil War tomorrow!!!! Kinda freaking out! Hope it lives up to the HYPE!

It's released internationally already and has been for a little while.

Just got back from Civil War, here are my hot takes:

It sucked.

No I haven't seen it yet. It's probably fine.

Inception was great though.

Damn... You got me. >_>

Ok. I'm guessing RZ doesn't live in the States.....didn't know lol

He lives in America's hat.

Ok. I'm guessing RZ doesn't live in the States.....didn't know lol

He hasn't actually seen the movie... Unless if his red herring is a red herring... There's nothing in his spoiler tags. Lol.

• Upvote 1

He hasn't actually seen the movie... Unless if his red herring is a red herring... There's nothing in his spoiler tags. Lol.

Dmac was feelin' ballsy today ! Haha

There's TWO credits scenes. (Mid and End credits) Just a friendly reminder before we all get our minds blown away this weekend. Basically 24 hours until the trailers start playing. This is insane hype in me right now. Haven't felt this hyped for a movie in like... Ever.

Edited by Sparty
  • Upvote 1

There's TWO credits scenes. (Mid and End credits) Just a friendly reminder before we all get our minds blown away this weekend. Basically 24 hours until the trailers start playing. This is insane hype in me right now. Haven't felt this hyped for a movie in like... Ever.

I'm curious what makes you more excited about this than the other Marvel team ups?

Black Panther? Spider-Man?

I'm curious what makes you more excited about this than the other Marvel team ups?

It's Civil War. Our beloved heroes are turning on one another. BibleThump

I'm beyond pumped for tomorrow night and finally seeing this film. I'm staying away from discussion about the movie as much as possible to avoid spoilers, especially since I had Ant-Man and The Force Awakens spoiled for me recently.

I guess.

-------

I'm too excited. I was like at an above average excitement level for awhile, but this week has been crazy. Doesn't feel real. I'm terrified of not meeting expectations. I'm so excited because it has been built up to be like this amazing myth or glorious film that you just have to see. Ultron was the same way so I'm cautious :shifty:

I can't tell if this is sarcastic, but I think you hit the nail on the head, we're actually looking at a conflict where both sides have enough background to get us invested in their success, I for one am really torn in which side to pick because it's gonna be tough to see either side go down (although I know I'm gonna go with #TeamCap) and that's what makes this movie so interesting

No one will really win though, and we all know that going in :shrug:

My prediction of how the film plays out... (Note: These aren't really spoilers, just my opinions before seeing the movie but I don't want to ruin anything for people if it turns out I'm right or something)

I think Iron Man will win the fight, and the Avengers will become a government operation. However, that will play against the Avengers and Earth as a whole when Thanos shows up, IMO. This is just my guess because I know this movie is supposed to have a major ripple effect on the MCU for Phase 3 leading into Infinity War.

I also believe someone will die, who I'm not sure of. I feel like Rhodey is too obvious from the trailers, and honestly it wouldn't have a serious impact on the MCU since we'll probably never see an Iron Man 4 and we'll never get a War Machine movie. Hawkeye is another popular pick, but I feel like he's too big of a part of the Avengers movies to be killed off in a non-Avengers film. Scarlet Witch would be horrible because she has unique powers and it would be such a waste to have the Maximoffs dead so early. Ultimately, I strongly believe the movie will end on a Captain America death cliffhanger. The first Infinity War will open with Bucky operating as Cap, but Steve will return in similar fashion to the comics. I think it makes a lot of sense. But I could be wrong, I will put money down on someone important biting a bullet in this movie. Getting into Phase 3, I think killing off characters will be more prevalent since we're nearing the climax of the story the MCU has been slowly telling since Iron Man.

In another news, the Russo brothers confirmed the two Infinity War movies will have separate names rather than just Part 1 and 2. I like that, I think any movie that has part 1 or 2 in the name sounds kind of tacky.

Also, you guys think it's too obvious that Bucky (?) is going to die? Of all the heroes he seems to be the most... Expendable... At least to me

#TeamStark

HUGE fan of this version of BP and I would like to see Spider-Man done justice so yeah.

Original Spider-Man movie was pure justice to me :badass: