Milla4Prez63

The Superhero Thread

I enjoy S.H.I.E.L.D. and "Arrow"

Thank you! I almost forgot Shield was on now and this post reminded me lol.

This movie screamed "SUCK!" when I first saw the title, "Batman vs Superman."

He's already the voice of JARVIS so is it safe to say that Ultron/Vision is going to come from JARVIS?

I think that's a pretty safe assumption to make. This has been speculation / out for a while, but JUST IN CASE somebody doesn't want to know.

We all know that during Comic Con, it was revealed the Tony Stark AKA Iron Man will be the one who willl create Ultron. Ultimately, Ultron turns on Tony Stark and steals the AI code of JARVIS and thus turning JARVIS into a villain like Ultron is. JARVIS will then have a physical body and he will be called "The Vision".

Interesting info about the Marvel One Shot featured in the Thor bluray coming out.

Ben Kingsley returns as Trevor Slattery from Iron Man 3 doing a documentary about his life in prison. However, it ends in a twist when the reporter reveals himself as a member of the real Ten Rings organization and that they are angry that he made a mockery of their organization and they kidnap him because the REAL Mandarin wishes to meet him.

:think:

Ben Kingsley would have been a great "real" Mandarin. Marvel is such a troll. I hate you all

• Upvote 1

Marvel backtracking because of complaints FTL

If I work at either Marvel or DC studios, I'm pitching ideas for shows on cable networks like HBO and Showtime with Super Heros. Can you imagine a Batman show on HBO, with all the villain possibilities? I mean, it could go into so much more depth with the characters and if it were on one of those major networks the production would be high quality. I think this would be pretty a crucial idea for DC who aside from the Nolan Batman movies has been getting crushed in the box office.

• Upvote 1

If I work at either Marvel or DC studios, I'm pitching ideas for shows on cable networks like HBO and Showtime with Super Heros. Can you imagine a Batman show on HBO, with all the villain possibilities? I mean, it could go into so much more depth with the characters and if it were on one of those major networks the production would be high quality. I think this would be pretty a crucial idea for DC who aside from the Nolan Batman movies has been getting crushed in the box office.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere about a Batman show coming to Fox... Gotham? Or something of the sort. I'm on my phone with bad 4G, or else I'd look it up.

Guardians of the Galaxy teaser trailer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbFPyMOHcHQ

Whose bright idea was it to release it at practically midnight tonight? I do not approve.

It looked better than I thought, admittedly. But they are making a big joke out of the whole thing, which I don't appreciate. I love comedy, and I love these superhero movies that have a sense of humor.. It brings an extra elements to the movie and is awesome.

If all Star Lord is going to be is a shirtless Chris Pratt running around flexing his abs and spewing one liners... I am going to face palm like I did watching that trailer.

Probably why they only gave us a sneak peak of the other characters, didn't want to show us how they ruined them ALL just yet. Gotta save something...

An uncensored version of Star Lord giving the finger is going to be one of the best reaction gifs of all time. Of all time!

Haha, I think the movie may have issues if you are that excited to get a gif and not so excited for the actual movie.

The gif is just a bonus. Honestly, the first pic of them together that was posted a few weeks ago assuaged my fears a liitle, and the trailer only reinforces that. I'm still not sold on the racoon or Gamorra, but I like everything else I've seen thus far.

Actors still seem really bad, imo. The cast is just... sub par. It's nothing but a comedy film now.. And while I will see it, and while I expect it to be funny...I am not sure that's what everyone is aiming for. They are playing the movie up to be a joke, and maybe that's all it will ever amount to. It's like they are mocking themselves, which to a point is definitely very funny... but, I was looking for more on the other characters, more action, more story related stuff in that trailer.

Instead, they kill Star Lord and show that it could be a fairly funny movie. Not necessarily a victory for them, even though, admittedly, it looks better now than it did a day ago.

Alright, the gif is pretty good even censored.

i0uFCIytwpNOZ.gif

Actors still seem really bad, imo. The cast is just... sub par. It's nothing but a comedy film now.. And while I will see it, and while I expect it to be funny...I am not sure that's what everyone is aiming for. They are playing the movie up to be a joke, and maybe that's all it will ever amount to. It's like they are mocking themselves, which to a point is definitely very funny... but, I was looking for more on the other characters, more action, more story related stuff in that trailer.

Instead, they kill Star Lord and show that it could be a fairly funny movie. Not necessarily a victory for them, even though, admittedly, it looks better now than it did a day ago.

:think:

Edited by Vin

Bg8p71NIYAAbT9p.jpg