Milla4Prez63

The Superhero Thread

It seems like everyone except Thea knows who the Green Arrow is now, lol.

• Upvote 1

Stop keeping secrets from me Ollie... You are acting just like.... HER.

I had to haul ass from work but I made it just in time for TASM2. Sitting in the theater now, pretty excited. :yep:

So, I thought the movie was good. Not great, but good. Jamie Foxx was a total fig newton as expected, but he didn't ruin it for me. The goblin was kind of Spiderman 3 Venom-esque but nowhere near as bad.

But...

They killed Gwen. I'm surprised they did it already, but they did. It was well done, and now the Sinister Six is in motion with obviously Goblin and Rhino, and they pretty much indirectly shoved Ock in our faces. The other clues lead to hint at Vulture, Kraven and either Mysterio or Chameleon.

In general, it was good and better than the first for sure. I'm looking forward to the next installments but still wish Spidey could be in the MCU.

Edited by Milla4Prez63

Finally (Finally!) caught up on Arrow. They killed the best character. Damn it show.

Idk what to think of that Gotham show. I'll give it a shot, but I doubt it is as good as Arrow.

Ya, little chance of being better than Arrow... but it looks better than Shield at least.

The problem I'm having with it is it's going to be a Batman show, without Batman lol.

Ya, i am hoping they have enough riddler, cat woman, ivy, etc etc to off set that.

ABC renewed Agents of SHIELD for a 2nd season and also picked up another Marvel show, Agent Carter. Hayley Atwell will reprise her role from the first Captain America movie in a show that takes place after the film and will probably show us the creation of SHIELD and HYDRA's secret infestation of it.

Still not gonna be better than Baleman. :nope:

I know its in black and white (or at least it seems highly unsaturated) but I hope they keep at least a little bit of gold on there. Somewhere.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

I know its in black and white (or at least it seems highly unsaturated) but I hope they keep at least a little bit of gold on there. Somewhere.

Here's one with color, though it looks added after the fact.

cYGKg2j.jpg

Edited by GA_Eagle
  • Upvote 2

Oh man it's sexeh

cYGKg2j.jpg

Ah. My conscious can rest now. :p

That's a coloring based off of Batman's appearance in Dark Knight Returns.

40615-1.jpg

Channing Tatum will star in a Gambit movie.

:sigh:

Negged, even if it isn't your fault.

We're finally going to get MORE Gambit (maybe his own movie) and they choose Channing freaking Tatum to play Gambit.

W. T. F.

I'd rather they kept the guy that played Gambit (Remy Lebeau) in the Wolverine Origins movie. IIRC his name is Taylor Kitsch.

Can't wait for more bad Cajun accents.

Edited by Vin

Long Live Arrow.

Only thing I didn't really like about the finale was that we now have a whole new set of flashbacks to relive next season. Don't get me wrong, they use them really well and the whole 'getting information bit by bit' works great for the show... But now that all the island stuff is resolved I just figured we would moved beyond it. NOPE. Lol

Edited by Favre4Ever