Milla4Prez63

The Superhero Thread

I agree the Black Panther set-up will come in Age of Ultron, because we know that Ultron's final body is made out of Vibranium and so is Cap's shield which gets broken (maybe).

Plus Klaw you figure that's how Ultron got the Vibranium and Panther isn't happpy with all that.

But I don't see why he would care about a registration act....that's why Spider-man works so much better.

Spider-Man would be amazing, but they just have to get a deal done FAST because this movie needs to start production in a few months. I've heard Doctor Strange will begin production in May and that movie is coming out a few months after Civil War.

Yeah I think Sony and Marvel are talking, but Marvel is gonna have to give up A LOT to get the deal done in time.

Marvel probably is already moving forward with Black Panther in the Civil War storyline. Dr. Strange comes out after Civil War, but I wonder if you cameo him in the movie? :shrug:

Spiderman is lame and needs to stay out of the MCU.

Anyone else think Dr. Strange is going to be a one-off movie (like Ant-Man, but for different reasons)? I just can't see Cucumberbund getting locked up for a multi-movie deal.

• Downvote 1

It makes too much sense for Sony to make some sort of compromise that lets Spidey appear in the MCU and they still maintain rights. I just wonder if this Sinister Six and Venom movies that are supposed to be coming out in 2016 and 2017 are on the chopping block. Especially if Garfield is gone and they are ending the new rebooted universe.

But for shits and giggles, if Marvel can use Spidey, who would you want in the role? I really can't think of anyone right now.

Toby McGuire :troll:

I think Joseph Gordon Levitt would make a good Spidey. Maybe he's a little too old though idk.

You sign for 6 movies with Marvel or you don't sign at all! :makinitrain:

I'm looking forward to Big Hero 6, going Thursday night to see it. It will be interesting to see how successful this movie is, because if Disney put the Marvel brand on it, people would go for that alone but I like that they are gambling on pulling this off on their own.

Last episode of Gotham was tits imo.

Gotham is really picking up. Love it.

Gotham has done a nice job of balancing serialization with a case of the week. The case of the week drives the action of most episodes and the larger over arching storyline is not just a mention or a comment in each episode , it gets about half the screen time. It seems tough to do for most of these types of shows. The xfiles did a good job with it at its best but couldn't sustain it all the time. We'll see how this one goes as time goes on. Really digging the show.

Gotham has done a nice job of balancing serialization with a case of the week. The case of the week drives the action of most episodes and the larger over arching storyline is not just a mention or a comment in each episode , it gets about half the screen time. It seems tough to do for most of these types of shows. The xfiles did a good job with it at its best but couldn't sustain it all the time. We'll see how this one goes as time goes on. Really digging the show.

Yeah, but part of the X-Files magic was the crop of unique stand-alone episodes.

I still think it looks awful, especially the acting, but you guys are starting to make me want to give it a try.

Agreed, Zack about the xfiles. Like "Home". God what a freaking twisted, creepy, and weird episode.

• Upvote 1

Agreed, Zack about the xfiles. Like "Home". God what a freaking twisted, creepy, and weird episode.

That is an episode that I've relayed to a lot of people, lol. One of the best. I also loved "The Post-Modern Prometheus", that quirky black and white episode.

I agree with Zack. I haven't watched an episode yet. The premise just really didn't sound interesting to me, and the first looks made me feel like the casting choices were a little poor around Gordon. But the large positive respond on here and around the internet makes me think twice.

Gotham does have awful filler but the main plot is pretty damn good.

I was gonna start watching Constantine, but then I saw it's way likely to get cancelled.

***ANT-MAN SPOILER ALERT***

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Two-Potentially-Major-Changes-Have-Been-Made-Marvel-Ant-Man-Plot-68050.html

Interesting, and with the news of casting for a Peggy Carter role, and the same actor who played Howard Stark (Tony's dad) in other Marvel movies being hired we can see where this might be going.

I saw Big Hero 6 tonight. It was a pretty good movie. It didn't feel like a superhero film so I give Disney props for being able to do something with the source material. It wasn't must see status, but it was nice.

Everyone knows the best XFiles episode(s) was Dreamland.

Also, Ryan Gosling was in talks for Joker? Barf.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Stumbled upon a Nightwing web series... Awwww snap. I don't know if anyone else would be interested, but.. Meh.

Everyone knows the best XFiles episode(s) was Dreamland.

Also, Ryan Gosling was in talks for Joker? Barf.

We all said the same thing about Ledger, myself included. Doesn't seem like a good fit but you never know. He's not not like Megan Fox or anything.

Saw Big Hero 6. Baymax went all Goku in the end. Awesome film. 8.2/10