Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Which Team(s) Are After Chad OchoCinco?

Chad on twitter:

"Wow, that was fast... I love life"

So, I suppose most folks in the media are taking that as somebody is interested in Chad's services for at least the 2012 season. Which got me thinking... Which team or teams could be looking at bringing in Chad? And when (or if) he signs, is he going to be a starter?

Yea, the Dolphins reportedly had him for a tryout today and OchoCinco said he would like to be a Dolphin. Would be interesting since they are on Hard Knocks this year too.

Lauren Tannehill does need some new receivers I suppose. And it would certainly make things more interesting for Hard Knocks. Is Miami the only option out there?

It's probably Miami and whatever that indoor team was that cut TO.

Is Miami the only option out there?

I could see Oakland as another possible destination.

He's a type of guy the Raiders would sign and maybe he would want to re-unite with Carson Palmer. They could use some help at WR too.

I could see Oakland as another possible destination.

He's a type of guy the Raiders would sign and maybe he would want to re-unite with Carson Palmer. They could use some help at WR too.

Word is Palmer was pissed at him in Cincy because he would freelance his routes. I thought that would be a designation too, but looks like its not now.

The Fins seem to be a good fit for him, division rival of the Pats, they need a WR and o they're on Hard Knocks. The other team would be the Jets.

Being that the offense that was run in Green Bay was primarily from the mind of Mike McCarthy, it's hard to say... But I don't think Philbin's playbook is going to be overly complicated. Even if it were, you would think he would have to dumb it down for either Matt Moore or a rookie in Tannehill.

So, I don't really see Chad having any issues with learning the playbook in Miami... Although, I wouldn't count out anything as of yet.

Miami? Couldn't see a worse place to end a career.

Chad could have learned the NE playbook relatively well if he wasn't on his fucking XBOX all the time. Judging by his tweets that I read throughout the season, it seemed like his playbook was secondary to COD and FIFA. And from day one when he arrived in Foxboro, it just seemed like he was there for the ride, more so than to contribute to the team. And I can't believe Bruschi got frowned upon because he ripped Chad for being in awe of NE's week 1 performance. Being starstruck of what your teammates are doing on the field? Come the fuck on, man.

Finally something interesting for this season of hard knocks! lol

I could also see the Bills, Browns, Jags, or Vikings. Starting on any of those teams

For some reason I could see Pete Carroll falling in love with him, so I'm gonna go with the Seahawks.