Favre4Ever

[Official] TGP ESPN Fantasy Football League

Yea lets do this, I want to win it this year coming 4th was nice now time to go a few steps further.

Ya, this has already been done. Don't you look at the league. :p

What or when are you proposing?

Same date,just a couple of hours earlier..

Edited by housemd

As long is its okay with the majority, we can push it back. It's at 9 ET because some people might have to work, so that just assures everyone will be home. But if everyone can vouch they will be home by 7 or 8. Absolutely we can have it earlier.

That makes it 2am for me so I will have a pre made board just in case I miss it

So 7 would be midnight for you? I take it that would work better?

Yea 7 would be midnight but I'd be able to do 8 your time 9 at a push

7 works for me. That way I don't have to miss my Sunday night shows.

So 7 would be midnight for you? I take it that would work better?

7 is 1 am for me and it's perfect..Better than 3 am,for sure.. :D

7pm Eastern works for me, but 7:30 would be best so that I have time to get home and be ready. I get out of work at 6:30.

Draft time changed to 7:30 EST

The draft is tonight at 7:30 EST time. Be there... or don't. The choice is yours!

• Upvote 1

The draft is tonight at 7:30 EST time. Be there... or don't. The choice is yours!

thanks for the reminder, for some reason I thought it was tomorrow, I did get the ESPN email reminder yesterday but for some reason it didn't register, I blame the fact that classes start tomorrow :p anyway, I'll be there

got a nice thunderstorm going on right now, hopefully it won't mess with my internet, but I adjusted my rankings just in case

I'll be there!

I am in room and waiting hombres.

I am in desperate need of a QB. Please send me all of your offers. Starters, backups... no matter how good or bad.. Send me an offer.

Well just a heads up Josh Cribbs is going nowhere he is untradeable to me. :D

I am in desperate need of a QB. Please send me all of your offers. Starters, backups... no matter how good or bad.. Send me an offer.

Is this before or after you traded away Romo?

I voted to veto the trade. It's not a good trade IMO.

• Downvote 1

Is this before or after you traded away Romo?

I voted to veto the trade. It's not a good trade IMO.

Ditto.

• Downvote 1

What do you mean it's not a good trade. Romo alone averages more points than Foster, and everything you hear in camp is that Ben and Antonio Brown have developed a sick kind of chemistry. I am sacrificing points to get another RB, and doing so by trading away the only position I am deep at, WR.

I gain points because currently I have Beanie frickin Wells at RB and Brown on my bench. Graeme is gaining more than 8 points per game if he is starting both Brown and Romo and gets a QB that is actually going to play a majority of the games and go for 4000+ yards and 30 TD in all likelihood.

We both win. Great trade for both sides.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Arian Foster going for 1600 yards and 16 TDs would be about 250 points over the course of the season. Or approximately 16 points per game (he averaged 12 last year). Add in 500 or so receiving yards and a couple of TDs and you have about 320 total points.... Subtract a couple of points for fumbles lost, and he will be sitting at about 316 for the year.

In the last 2.5 years (half because one year he was hurt), Romo is averaging about 2 TDs, 275 yards, and 0.7 INT per game. That's 176 points for Yards. 128 points for TDs. And then a deduction of about 20 for INT. Giving Romo, per his history... About 280 points in the year.

Last year, Antonio Brown had 1100 yards and a pair of TDs. Good for 122 points.

That would equal a total of 400+ points going to Graeme. And 320 coming to me.

And let's not forget.. Antonio Brown is going to get BETTER. Even though it might not mean a ton, he's the 2nd leading receiver in preseason, and has scored more TD in 2 preseason games than he has all of last year.

400 points to graeme is a CONSERVATIVE number being that I used the AVERAGE of Romo over 2.5 (3) years, and a year for Brown in which the only direction he can go is up.

While for Foster. Foster's projected stats would put him tying career highs in yards, TD, receiving yards, and receiving TDs... Effectively not only making him have one of the best season of the year for a RB, but one of the best seasons for a RB in NFL history. Unfortunately, I can't trade for Marshall Faulk.

A player with stats that would place them as easily the best RB in the league and I am STILL losing points. For Foster to give me 400+ points, he would need 2000 rushing yards, 1000 receiving yards, and 20 total TDs without losing a fumble. And that's just to TIE the production of Romo and Brown. To get a significant advantage in this trade... You are looking at NFL records for rushing yards, receiving yards (for a RB), and TDs. NFL records.

You can take your veto and shove it up your ass. lol

Edited by Favre4Ever

I tend to look at the difference in points its going to give that team, not just how good the players are, and thus you win this trade by a long shot.

Romo and Brown going to Graeme is not going to help him all that much. He already has a capable QB and a decent backup. Foster going to you replaces the only weakness on that team, a questionable starting RB, with a top-5 fantasy superstar. You then find a backup QB to replace Romo, which would not be all that much of a drop-off, 100 points at most, and you come out way ahead of Graeme in the deal.

Graeme is essentially upgrading his backup QB from Andy Dalton to Tony Romo, while sticking Antonio Brown in the flex instead of DeMarco, and replacing Arian Foster with DeMarco Murray in the RB2 slot. Overall, not that great of a difference in points.

You are getting a fantasy stud, to fix the only hole on the team, while having to replace Tony Romo with another QB. Which will be a point drop, but not much of one. Compared to the difference between Foster and Wells, it's a huge upgrade for you, while its a minor upgrade, at best, for Graeme- and that is assuming DeMarco lives up to the ridiculous hype that is coming his way after a few great games.

It is not a good trade from Graeme's perspective and makes you too strong.

Obviously, just my opinion. If enough people think the same, then it won't go through. If they agree with you, then fine, it'll go through. I just think it's a really dumb trade for Graeme to make, and you come out way ahead of him, thus the veto.

Edited by Thanatos19

low end #1 QB + high end #3 WR = high end #1 RB?

I'm not sure I agree with that

looking at it another way:

4th round pick + 6th round pick = #2 overall pick?

I know I don't agree with that