Sign in to follow this  
BLUE

Ray Allen’s Dislike of Rajon Rondo Significant Reason Why He Signed With Heat

by Robert Littal | Posted on Friday, July 6th, 2012

We reported a few months ago that Allen and Rondo had beef, at the time people brushed it aside as just hearsay, but it seems it was more than that.

While Jesus was saying all the right things in regard to coming to the Heat it seems he took less money to get away from Rondo.

205pfsx.jpg

Heat Fan believe now they have a Big 4, but they need to settle down a bit. While a healthy Ray Allen is better than Mike Miller or James Jones, he is no longer an elite player. He is a very good vet that will improve the Heat and increase their chances of winning another title, but he doesn’t guarantee it.

Source: BlackSportsOnline.com

Edited by BLUE

Off topic but I want somebody to create a website called WhiteSportsOnline.

That way I can laugh when the media crys over that bigot name but BSO is A-OK.

Carry on, BB fans...

I have a Celtic fan friend who thinks Ray Allen is looking for revenge. Like really?

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

If you can't beat them..join them apparently. Ray Allen lost quite a bit of respect from me with this decision. Whatever happened to the days of rivalries and a thing called loyalty. Fuck the Heat, LeDouche and Ray Allen.

Guest Phailadelphia

If you can't beat them..join them apparently. Ray Allen lost quite a bit of respect from me with this decision. Whatever happened to the days of rivalries and a thing called loyalty. Fuck the Heat, LeDouche and Ray Allen.

lol what loyalty? He's only played a third of his career with Boston and he's supposed to stay "loyal" to a team who tried to trade him last year? FOH.

Edited by Phailadelphia
  • Upvote 1

lol what loyalty? He's only played a third of his career with Boston and he's supposed to stay "loyal" to a team who tried to trade him last year? FOH.

If I was in Ray Allen's shoes why would I want to go to a team that I get constantly beat by in the playoffs? Just doesn't make sense to me.

I fucking hate the Heat.

Guest Phailadelphia

If I was in Ray Allen's shoes why would I want to go to a team that I get constantly beat by in the playoffs? Just doesn't make sense to me.

You're a free agent. They're the best team in the league. Their players are openly lobbying for you to join them. It's your best shot at another ring. What about that doesn't make sense?

Donny, please.

• Upvote 2

Off topic but I want somebody to create a website called WhiteSportsOnline.

That way I can laugh when the media crys over that bigot name but BSO is A-OK.

Carry on, BB fans...

I said the same thing when I saw that site and when I saw NBA Network playing commercials for BlackPeopleMeet.com. Like for real? Just today in the news there was an uproar because in Mississippi there was an "all white invitation to the church". But we can have commercials about only black people. Tis a shame we've gone literally nowhere =(

Ray Allen moving has to be the Rondo thing. There's no other reason he would. KG, Pierce and Allen were all really close and that entire team loves Doc. My friend and I were talking about it at work today and we couldn't think of a reason. I had no clue that Rondo and Allen were at each others throats so bad.

You're a free agent. They're the best team in the league. Their players are openly lobbying for you to join them. It's your best shot at another ring. What about that doesn't make sense?

It makes sense, just kind of strange since supposedly he just poured out his blood, sweat and tears a few weeks ago to try to beat these assholes. This is the definition of if you can't beat em join em.

I thought Ray was better than that. Guess not.

• Upvote 1

Guest Phailadelphia

It makes sense, just kind of strange since supposedly he just poured out his blood, sweat and tears a few weeks ago to try to beat these assholes. This is the definition of if you can't beat em join em.

I thought Ray was better than that. Guess not.

His Celtics did beat Lebron though, and they did it for years. 2 losses on an inferior squad the last 2 years suddenly defines him as a "if you can't beat em join em" type? Nah.

Edited by Phailadelphia
  • Upvote 1

Nothing wrong with Ray Allen trying to come to the Heat. Boston has had him in trade deadline talks for two years in a row. Where's loyalty supposed to kick in if the team you're playing for keeps putting your name in trade talks? Yeah he stuck by them and did the best he could to win another ring. It didn't happen, so he moved on and wants to win a ring with the best team in the NBA. It's part of sports and nothing wrong with that. He's at the end of his career and pretty much wants to retire a 2x maybe 3x champion. Let the guy be, at least he's not as bad as Dwight Howard. That guy is just a mess and screwing his original franchise. That is entirely different drama in the NBA.