Vin

[Official] TGP Auction League

Hmmm I'd love to do this, but I'd probably totally screw up the draft time for everyone lol...

Hmmm I'd love to do this, but I'd probably totally screw up the draft time for everyone lol...

Eh, I think everyone here is pretty flexible as far as times go. The main issue would be grabbing another person to even out the numbers (though I know the new guy was interested in joining a league, so it may not be that difficult after all...)

So yeah, join,

Alright sweet, count me in then :D

Coo.

Now all we need is indecisive Bay or the new guy to join.

Got Romo to join, so that gives us an even 10.

As far as the draft time goes, does Friday the 31st at 8 PM EST work for everyone? I think that's a reasonable time for our foreign friends to be able to make it. Though I can probably still tweak it some if there are issues with other participants.

Friday nights are going to be BAD times unless you make them very late for me. I won't get out until 9pm EST, which means I will get home at 9:15/.

I'm quite willing to stay up as late as like 5amish UK time to get it done, the only nights I can't do are Tuesdays and Wednesdays because I have work the next morning. If we were to do it at 11pm EST time on the Friday which would be 3am UK Saturday morning and then for our Aussie friend it would be early Saturday morning depending whereabouts in Australia he lives.

I'd be more likely to make it if it were a bit later. 9pm to -whatever

It's hard to tell when I have to work cause I'm on call 24/7 don't usually know ahead of time.

So moving it to 10 would be better then?

(yay rhymes)

I would say so, for me at least.

I have drafts Sat. night and Sun. night. Other than that, I'd be down with any time except Monday or Wednesday late night, since I have class early the next morning.

So moving it to 10 would be better then?

(yay rhymes)

Later. I won't even get off work until 10 (eastern)

I won't get out until 9pm EST, which means I will get home at 9:15/.

Later. I won't even get off work until 10 (eastern)

-_-

Looking like 11 is the only time that works for that Friday. Need more people to chime in though.

-_-

Looking like 11 is the only time that works for that Friday. Need more people to chime in though.

9:15 is MY time... I will remember to convert everything to EST from now on, because it is extremely difficult to do. The consequences of straining your brain to take or give an hour are astronomical. We will avoid that at all costs.

9:15 is MY time... I will remember to convert everything to EST from now on, because it is extremely difficult to do. The consequences of straining your brain to take or give an hour are astronomical. We will avoid that at all costs.

:laugh: Easy there, Sergeant Sarcasm. You brought up EST in your first post, hence the -_-.

Moving on.

NEED MORE RESPONSES.

I can make 10:00 Friday night work, I would prefer not having it that late on a Friday night, kinda kills the evening, but I know how much of a pain in the ass it is to schedule this, so if everyone can make it then I'll go with it

I can make 10:00 Friday night work, I would prefer not having it that late on a Friday night, kinda kills the evening, but I know how much of a pain in the ass it is to schedule this, so if everyone can make it then I'll go with it

Major buzzkill. I probably shouldn't be drinking that night. lol

Yeah, that's why I was trying to do it on a Friday. Better to get it over and done with on a Friday then have it spill over into the weekend.

Yeah, that's why I was trying to do it on a Friday. Better to get it over and done with on a Friday then have it spill over into the weekend.

Friday night is the weekend... lol

• Upvote 1

Friday night is the weekend... lol

:yeahthat: especially when I don't have any classes on Fridays, but like I said, if it works well for everyone else I can go with it

Major buzzkill. I probably shouldn't be drinking that night. lol

No by all means drink as much as you want...then we can all have a good laugh when you pay $10mil for a kicker :p

• Upvote 1

so this 10pm stuff is that EST?

Actually, it'd be 11 PM, but yeah, eastern.

Actually, it'd be 11 PM, but yeah, eastern.

Right okay yeah I'm down for that.