RANGA

Predict How Your Team Will Do Against Your Biggest Rival(s)

The 49ers don't really have any rivals as such, but the team that gives us the most trouble in our division are the Seahawks.

Week 7 vs Seahawks:

We play the Giants on Sunday, then straight onto Thursday night against the Seahawks so that automatically makes this a tough matchup. Luckily we're at home for both games so that should ease the stress a little. If our defense can back up in the short week I can see us taking the win here.

My call: 9ers 20-14

Week 16 @ Seahawks:

Coming off a difficult matchup in Foxborough the week before (possibly in the snow), the 9ers have to travel into Seattle which is always a tough game for us. The Seattle crowd is great at disrupting the opposing team's offense, so Alex Smith will have to shoulder the load in the huddle if the 9ers are to get the W.

My call: Hawks 14-10

Our defense may have be able to keep us in a few games against either the Steelers or Ravens. Who knows how our offense will perform.

Hoping to at least split with each of them.

Matches against Ravens will be tough and I'm predicting a victory for both teams:

Week 11: Heinz Field

The game will be tied at the half but Ben and the boys get a couple of touchdowns in the second half to secure another W..

My call: 24-16

Week 13: @ M&T Bank Stadium

Ray Rice gives our offense a hard time and his fourth quarter TD wins the game for the Ravens..

My call: 17-13

I think we split with Dallas and NYG and sweep the Skins.

We should piss all over the Rams.

We'll beat the Texans this year. At LEAST once. We used to own them and the Jags. I see us going 4-2 in the division. Well sweep the Colts but lose once to the Jags and Texans.

I can see us go 4-2 in the North this year. A split with Baltimore and Cincy is possible, and another season sweep of Cleveland is probable.

Edited by BigBen07