tumblr_obc9vtCBXT1qewacoo3_1280.jpg

• Upvote 1

Gyarados - 1821

Slowbro - 1767

Vaporeon - 1713

Victreebell - 1690

Nidoqueen - 1651

Golduck - 1549

I don't get or really care much about the IV thing. I tried putting the Gyarados into one of those calcultors to find it out, but it gave me three results and it said I could find the actual IV by leveling it up, so I did, and there were still 3 results between 88 and 93, so... I dunno.

I know my Victreebell is probably a lower IV tho, because I got a Bellsprout with some massive CP potential after evolving him and I bet he gets a lot higher (tht's how IV's work, right?)

Anyway:

Bite / Dragon Pulse

Water Gun / Psychic

Water Gun / Aqua Tail

Razor Leaf / Sludge Bomb

Poison Jab / Stone Edge

Water Gun / Hydro Pump

The big thing it that alot of these don't have the highest DPS for their secondary move (ie, Hydro Pump for Gy or Vap. Earthquake for Queen, or Solar Beam for Bell), but they do well in battles so I guess it's okay. And I am going to keep just evolving more and better ones... hopefully :shifty:

Here's more reading on the impact of IVs. https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/4wblf8/actual_impact_of_ivs_on_battle_performance/

Spoiler: They're very important. Which is cool. Some Pokemon are just born with more potential and hatching them yourself brings this out in them.

If you wait and find high IV Pokemon you'll be investing much less time into gathering Stardust and Candy in the long run. :shrug:

Movesets matter most, but IVs are close behind. However, movesets are interchangable depending on attacking or defending and they're malleable because they can and will make balance patches whenever they like. So when it comes down to it, IVs are the single important factor. Having multiple high IV Pokemon with different movesets is going to be the goal at endgame.

Oh, and Bucman, you gon' get bant

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Nah. They don't ban anyone yet. Just soft bans and if they do :shrug:. I can make a new account and not hop around the country as much.

Seeing the new Pokémon Sun and Moon stuff really makes me want to go out and buy a 3DS...

:yes:

Makes me wana buy another hacked Omega Ruby. :smug:

Still diggin that one I gave you, Bay?

Edited by Sparty

Makes me wana buy another hacked Omega Ruby. :smug:

Still diggin that one I gave you, Bay?

Honestly, I haven't even touched the legends you gave me. It's more for a collection purpose. haha

Echoing others - the Sandshrew/Vulpix look amazing and Ice is one of my favorite types...

Although not my highest CP Pokemon, my best is a 1242CP Pidgeot which has IVs of 27/30 attack and defence and 15/15 HP. It has Wing Attack but Aerial Ace which is the 2nd best power attack for it. I I'm really happy with it as Hurricane would have been nice but Aerial Ace can get the same about of damage in that time.

I found an Abra nest in town... Coincidentally, that nest is along the Sac & Fox Trail. I thought that was kind of funny. Anyone get the new tracking system with the last update?

Yeah, others have posed the theory about spawn points and nests being tied to names or place "types". Our Dratini spawn is along the canal just off a golf course and others have seen Dratinis at golf courses. The largest trailer park in town is littered with Jynx, does that happen for anyone else?

New tracking system seems like it has potential, as long as they include biomes later and have different pictures behind them on the Sightings screen.

Can someone link to or explain the new tracking system?

My friend took me to some park known for Pokemon and I ended up catching a Venusaur and Gengar. Plus loaded up on some less common Pokemon like Ponyta, Squirtle, Jynx, Voltorb and Vulpix. My Pokedex is at 102 right now.

Edited by Milla4Prez63

Lives in a more population dense area than me ^^

It shouldn't be such a drastic difference. Sucks. ha. Also, I've now evolved 12 eevees....

5 jolteon

4 vaporeon

3 flareon

None of my Vaps have had a special attack other than Water Pulse. Really pissing me off.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Hey finally an Electric/Psychic.

Well Southampton is fucking Drowzee city it's ridiculous.

Zack my best two are a Slowbro and Lapras but Pidgeot is the best IV wise.

Can someone link to or explain the new tracking system?

Para ti: http://imgur.com/gallery/Mj4Fl

My friend took me to some park known for Pokemon and I ended up catching a Venusaur and Gengar. Plus loaded up on some less common Pokemon like Ponyta, Squirtle, Jynx, Voltorb and Vulpix. My Pokedex is at 102 right now.

Plus loaded up on some less common Pokemon like Ponyta, Squirtle, Jynx, Voltorb and Vulpix. My Pokedex is at 102 right now.

Weird, multi-quote only quoted the first part of your post, pre-edit.

Sounds like a good haul. I wish I lived somewhere where more than 2 points were overlapping and I didn't have to drive to the outskirts of town before 11pm (park closing) to get more than 4 in a circuit.

Lives in a more population dense area than me ^^

It shouldn't be such a drastic difference. Sucks. ha. Also, I've now evolved 12 eevees....

5 jolteon

4 vaporeon

3 flareon

None of my Vaps have had a special attack other than Water Pulse. Really pissing me off.

Yeah, I really hope they implement some changes to even the playing field. It seems backward to have Pokemon spawn based on cell activity rather than biome. If I live in Nebraska and can drive 5 minutes out of town to some fields, I feel like I should find a bunch of Pokemon.

Hey finally an Electric/Psychic.

If you're referencing the Raichu, I'm not sure but I heard that was fake. :shrug:

Well Southampton is fucking Drowzee city it's ridiculous.

Zack my best two are a Slowbro and Lapras but Pidgeot is the best IV wise.

What are their IVs? I have a 100% Evee and a Goldeen and two 15/15/14 Evees as well. Going to wait to evolve any of them until trading is implemented and I can use the Rainer trick on other accounts.

Official Pokemon channel. That Marowak tho

https://youtu.be/Py2LxgWBaRQ

• Upvote 1

My Slowbro is at 1419CP 23/30 Attack/Damage and 7/15 Stamina

My Lapras is worse than that hence IV wise my Pidgeot is the best.

Official Pokemon channel. That Marowak tho

https://youtu.be/Py2LxgWBaRQ

I like all of these alternate versions they are doing... I wish we'd almost just get a gen dedicated to these... Lol. Although I am a biased and homerish Gen One-r.

I like all of these alternate versions they are doing... I wish we'd almost just get a gen dedicated to these... Lol. Although I am a biased and homerish Gen One-r.

Well, isn't that kind of what this gen is about?

You guys know about the chinese leaks? They've been pretty legit so far. Supposedly, you make your own league this time around. Very interesting.

FINAL EVS FOR EACH STARTER (but supposedly they might get 2 final evs):

image-470x1024.jpeg