Using a game shark you can catch any pokemon. My brother caught a shiny celebi.

Yea, I have read in the past of a way to trade, but it seemed too long and complex for me. haha. I just use either PokeSav, or I cheat to catch it.

I needed to trade to get my Porygon-Z , and didn't want to so I just cheated to get it. :p

Can you link me to where you got PokeSav, Dmac?

I've got an emulator called TGB Dual for Generation 1 and 2 games, so I can trade Pokemon who evolve by that method. Helped me a ton. I then cheated to get Celebi after I filled the Pokedex legitimately in Silver.

As for the Generation 3 games, you're forced to cheat as some Pokemon were only available through events. I have a cheat list with codes for event items for Pokemon Emerald.

Can you link me to where you got PokeSav, Dmac?

I've got an emulator called TGB Dual for Generation 1 and 2 games, so I can trade Pokemon who evolve by that method. Helped me a ton. I then cheated to get Celebi after I filled the Pokedex legitimately in Silver.

As for the Generation 3 games, you're forced to cheat as some Pokemon were only available through events. I have a cheat list with codes for event items for Pokemon Emerald.

Have you used PokeSav? It can be a pain in the ass if you haven't. lol.

http://pokestation.net/tools/pokesav.php

Have you used PokeSav? It can be a pain in the ass if you haven't. lol.

http://pokestation.net/tools/pokesav.php

:nope: I hadn't heard of it until you mentioned it. If you can later, could you teach me how to use it after I download it?

Edited by BigBen07

:nope: I hadn't heard of it until you mentioned it. If you can later, could you teach me how to use it after I download it?

Yea, its usually pretty straightforward, but sometimes if you f up it can effect your saved file. Just lemme know when you try to use it. lol

Yea, its usually pretty straightforward, but sometimes if you f up it can effect your saved file. Just lemme know when you try to use it. lol

OK I will. Should help me get those event Pokemon easily. HeartGold and SoulSilver is gonna be fun especially. :devious:

Pokegauntlet.png

Did a pokegauntlet with Bay (for the first half) and Vin at the second half.

1. Torterra

2. Nidorino

3. Blastoise

4. Darkrai

5. Throh

6. Charizard

7. Samurott

8. Nidoran

9. Exploud

10. Donphan

Can't complain about too many of these, though I'm mad that Garchomp was knocked out in the last 20 or so.

Still don't know what a fucking poke gauntlet is. Razor posted it at like 3 am last night, I asked what it was and he never responded.

I'm down for those whenever internet permitting.

I have a link posted to it on the first page, but it's this thing.

http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~msandbot/pokemon/blackwhite.html

I use the Join.me tool for sharing my screen, and then the people viewing my screen alternate picking pokemon until 1 is left standing.

Pokegauntlet.png

Did a pokegauntlet with Bay (for the first half) and Vin at the second half.

1. Torterra

2. Nidorino

3. Blastoise

4. Darkrai

5. Throh

6. Charizard

7. Samurott

8. Nidoran

9. Exploud

10. Donphan

Can't complain about too many of these, though I'm mad that Garchomp was knocked out in the last 20 or so.

Solid.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/g/pokemon

102/151

Missed: Rattata, Raticate, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Clefairy, Clefable, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Paras, Parsect, Venonat, Venomoth, Psyduck, Golduck, Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Slowpoke, Slowbro, Magnetmite, Magneton, Doduo, Dodrio, Exeggcute, Exeggutor, Cubone, Marowak, Chansey, Tangela, Horsea, Seadra, Goldeen, Seaking, Staryu, Starmie, Jynx, Pinsir, Tauros, Ditto, Porygon, Omanyte, Omarstar, Kabuto, Kabutops, Aerodactly, Snorlax

<_<

150/151

I just missed one. God damn DUX.

1. th_228.png2. th_229.png3. th_156.png4. th_038-2.png5. th_135-1.png6. th_144.png7. th_065-1.png8. th_171.png9. th_094-1.png

10. th_330.png

:rock:

Edited by BayAreaBomber

Can't get a good water pokemon in Fire Red for the life of me! When do I get that Evee? I just got to Cereulen (sp?) city. I think thats the name of it, it's the one that has the 5-story shop with items, TMs, etc.

Can't get a good water pokemon in Fire Red for the life of me! When do I get that Evee? I just got to Cereulen (sp?) city. I think thats the name of it, it's the one that has the 5-story shop with items, TMs, etc.

That's Celadon City. :)

Here's a pic of Celadon City from Generation III: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Celadon_City_FRLG.png

As you can see you need to go behind the Pokemon Center to access the back of Celadon Condominiums (originally called Mansion due to a mistranslation prior to Generation 4)

Edited by BigBen07

The master ball code won't give me any ultra balls. >_>

The master ball code won't give me any ultra balls. >_>

Use the Buy any Item cheat for Master Balls.

Boom. Just won the Ultra Ball level 100 in Pokemon Stadium.

Almost lost to Gambler because all his pokemon pretty much have the one-hit KO bullshit.

Horn Drill :temper:

My Rhydon killed the final guy's Snorlax with Fissure though :D

• Upvote 1

I found it. Thanks guys.

Also, tried using Game SHark cheats on the emulator...wow, what a mission. I'll just stick to not cheating.

Boom. Just won the Ultra Ball level 100 in Pokemon Stadium.

Almost lost to Gambler because all his pokemon pretty much have the one-hit KO bullshit.

Horn Drill :temper:

My Rhydon killed the final guy's Snorlax with Fissure though :D

I finally beat the elite 4 in pokemon stadium 2... Felt like quiet the accomplishment. :yep:

Pokemon had to be the biggest fade of all time.. a huge part of my child hood. I remember having 2 full trapper keepers full of holographic cards in the 6th grade trading pokemon cards n shit.. battling the regular way with energy cards lol.. Then sneaking our game boys to school going to the boys bathroom stalls and then tossing our game boy link cables under to the person in the next stall trading pokemon and battling lol.. I only stayed around for pokemon 1-251 tho. Anything after that I have no clue. I got a bit older and was chasing money and girls not to mention it changed too much. That website that maverick linked with all those game boy games (pokemon) got me all nostalgic. About to start a game for old time s sake. I gave my lil bro the website and let him experience the magic that he missed out on cuz he was too young.

Exeggcute is really hard to train yo. Without cheating... >_>

Played Bay's link and got 104/151. I had trouble with 21-50 and 79-120.