Sign in to follow this  
Thanatos

More RNC corruption

Wow. Just wow. This is what happened at the convention.

Edited by Thanatos19

Just another reason why there's no hope for the future of our country. Democracy is dead.

Pretty weird that someone would actually record a teleprompter. And I like that one of the reasons that it is bad is that, "This almost happened. But now things can't almost happen again in the future."

Edited by Vin

Reality Check is the bomb. Although I saw the still images of the teleprompter already. One of the Iowa delegates posted it up on their facebook page.

The Nays definitely had one of those motions.

Guest Phailadelphia

Not only are they trying to disenfranchise minorities and students from voting, but now even members of their own party? lol

I have never felt more disenfranchised by the Republican Party. I would rather vote for Obama than see those scumbags prevail. Thank God I don't have to do that, because there are more than two options on the ballot. :corn:

I have never felt more disenfranchised by the Republican Party. I would rather vote for Obama than see those scumbags prevail. Thank God I don't have to do that, because there are more than two options on the ballot. :corn:

When the results come in, you probably won't even see those names on CNN or FOX... Instead, they will throw a veil over every candidate not named Romney or Obama and call them "Other" like they did to Rick Santorum and Ron Paul at the RNC.

I will be voting for Gary Johnson though, in all likelihood.