Sign in to follow this  
Vin

TGP Radio: Week 3

sounds good, that way it won't interfere with my D&D stuff. (I'm a wizard awwww yeah)

One hour bump.

Good job Vin. Zack, Razor, Stevie and Trident(even though I found his lack of faith disturbing) included.

Some bold predictions and the like, good stuff guys.

• Upvote 1

Good job Vin. Zack, Razor, Stevie and Trident(even though I found his lack of faith disturbing) included.

Some bold predictions and the like, good stuff guys.

+1 for the Vader quote.

I shall return to this thread on Monday to declare supreme victory, as I am very confident in my prediction that Mike Vick will throw 52 passes while Shady will amass 12 carries and 2 receptions. :yep:

Nice job, everyone. Thanks for taking my call this week, Vin. :p Look forward to next week's show, though I might be out of town.

First five-way in TGP Radio history? I think so. Thanks for calling in everyone, makes the show go a lot smoother. :yep:

As far as future shows go, should I stick with the typical Saturday sched or move the show to Fridays? Seems like more people were able to call tonight than usual (though it probably helped that I didn't have any internet issues this week... :ninja: ).

Edited by Vin

First five-way in TGP Radio history? I think so. Thanks for calling in everyone, makes the show go a lot smoother. :yep:

As far as future shows go, should I stick with the typical Saturday sched or move the show to Fridays? Seems like more people were able to call tonight than usual (though it probably helped that I didn't have any internet issues this week... :ninja: ).

I'm good either way.