CampinWithaMissingPerson

Week 8 Distribution Map

The entire country :rofl: gets this as the late FOX game:

:Giants: @ :Cowboys:

to be fair, there are only two late afternoon games this week, I have no idea how that happened, but it did

anyway, it looks like I'll get:

:Patriots: v. :Rams: I love that the506 doesn't even label this as @ because it's in London (NFL.com does lie and call it @ St. Louis)

:Redskins: @ :Steelers:

Sweet, I get the Eagles this week. And then I get to see another NFC East matchup.

Gonna be a good Sunday, though it's not very conducive to studying. :nope:

There were only two late afternoon games last week as well oochymp.

:Colts: @ :Titans:

:Redskins: @ :Steelers:

Yep, was :jags: @ :Raiders: & :Jets: @ :Patriots:

I live in Florida, and still didn't see Jags game. Even though there were only two games on, one with a Florida team, the other with two Northeast teams. God damn snowbirds.

weird, didn't realize that, though I did notice there were a lot of 1:00 games, wonder why they're scheduling that way

I think it has something to do with all the sudden BYE teams. I'm not sure, but there were only a couple or few BYE teams to start, then last week there were a bunch, same this week, does it pile up in the middle of the season here (Weeks 7-9 or so) then tail off to less teams as the season progresses? That's the only thing I can think of for the scheduling eight 1:00 games, and two 4:00 games.

I think it has something to do with all the sudden BYE teams. I'm not sure, but there were only a couple or few BYE teams to start, then last week there were a bunch, same this week, does it pile up in the middle of the season here (Weeks 7-9 or so) then tail off to less teams as the season progresses? That's the only thing I can think of for the scheduling eight 1:00 games, and two 4:00 games.

yeah, but that's been the case for a while (stacking byes in the middle of the season) and I seem to remember there always being 4-5 late afternoon games, it seems like they usually split the afternoon games more evenly between 1 and 4

yeah, but that's been the case for a while (stacking byes in the middle of the season) and I seem to remember there always being 4-5 late afternoon games, it seems like they usually split the afternoon games more evenly between 1 and 4

More likely, I think its the flex thing.

This way, once we start flexing games, they can flex some of the 1pm games to the 4:25 timeslot without having to move teams that previously were playing in the later timeslot to an earlier one.

More likely, I think its the flex thing.

This way, once we start flexing games, they can flex some of the 1pm games to the 4:25 timeslot without having to move teams that previously were playing in the later timeslot to an earlier one.

but flex scheduling doesn't start until week 10, so why would that affect the schedules at this point in the season?

:dolphins: @ :Jets:

What I'll really be watching: Red Zone or :Falcons: @ :Eagles: .

Jags/Packers (Do I really want to see this game? I don't know...)

Falcons/Eagles

Giants/Cowboys

Jags/Packers (Do I really want to see this game? I don't know...)

Falcons/Eagles

Giants/Cowboys

I actually think it'll be closer than expected (Jags/Pack.) Especially if the Packers are missing Jordy Nelson, but if Cox doesn't play, then yeah, Jags are going to get annihilated. I just hope Gabbert doesn't die on the field with our offensive line going against the team with the most sacks in the NFL, the Packers.

I want to see how Jennings does with a start and week of preparation and reps. Also if Austen Lane continues playing well. Shorts too, those are some of our bright spots as far as player development (which is what this season will be about given the Jags not having a shot at the playoffs.)