housemd

NBA 2012 Regular Season Thread

It depends how he gets these guys to respond. I, too, really couldn't believe Hunter got the job. He only retired a couple of years ago didn't he? Crazy. I figured one of the older, more experienced bench coaches would have gotten the job in the interim at least and then maybe give Hunter the shot to interview in the offseason.

Jacque Vaughn only retired a few years ago and got a HC job. But he also was training under Pop.

DRose should be back soon. Jimmy Butler is gonna be a great defender, lookin like the steal of the 2011 draft.

• Upvote 1

Lowry would make Detroit better, immediately.

Yea. And just as I bring up Bk7 in a trade he comes out and win us a game. Lol.

He's got potential. He's just not a PG, but Lowry can be that guy. I'm surprised nobody has made a move for him yet.

DRose should be back soon. Jimmy Butler is gonna be a great defender, lookin like the steal of the 2011 draft.

Welcome to TGP broham!

And yea, even I'm cheering for him to make a comeback.

The Bulls are 2.5 games out of first place in the East without Derrick Rose. Take a moment to let that sink in.

The Bulls are 2.5 games out of first place in the East without Derrick Rose. Take a moment to let that sink in.

The East is really bad. I knew that. Nothing to sink in.

East has been top heavy for a while now. If the Cavs can get Nerlens Noel or Shabazz Muhammad I'll be happy. Ben McLemore wouldn't be a bad addition either, but we really don't need a SG with Waiters.

Brook Lopez will replace Rondo on the East team.

Magic are 2-18 in their last 20 games. The only wins were against the Clippers and Pacers, two good teams, as well. We are at least putting ourselves in position for that high draft pick, too bad this is kind of a weak draft.

As the trade deadline approaches, I'm interested in seeing if Rob Hennigan makes any deals. I think JJ Redick is the most likely player to get moved, he is playing great and is expiring. A contender may give up picks and/or prospects. As far as I'm concerned, anyone can go for the right price. Nikola Vucevic is the closest thing to an untouchable probably. If he can be a little more physical, I think he has All Star type potential in a league that is weak at center.

Per Rotoworld.com:

Glen Davis suffered a broken left foot in Wednesday's game, according to coach Jacque Vaughn.

That's all we know for now, but that cannot be good news and it's possible he's done for the season. Let's wait until we hear something from the team and doctors before jumping to any conclusions, but it would appear that Davis won't be useful to fantasy owners again any time soon. No one really stepped up in his absence when he was out with a shoulder injury, but maybe Hedo Turkoglu's hand will be healthy enough for him to step up his game. Jan 30 - 10:09 PM

Source: Joshua Robbins on Twitter

Won't miss Big Baby being a blackhole on offense.

But I lol'd hard at this bit:

but maybe Hedo Turkoglu's hand will be healthy enough for him to step up his game.

:rofl:

D'Antoni, Nash, and Clark are all looking to exact revenge tonight. I hope we're ready. >_>

Wow. Suns shoot close to 20% from Qtr 2,3, and 2-3 minutes of Qtr 4... Then go on a 25 - 10 run to end the game and beat LA 92 - 86.

We kind of lucked out there, being that Kobe shifted from facilitator to scoring machine in the 4th. We were leaving 3 pt land uncontested... We were settling for TERRIBLE shots like one or two steps in front of the 3 point arc. So dumb. Yet... We win the game. I'll take it.

Welcome back to Phoenix, steve!

Guest Phailadelphia

Thank you, Phoenix, for pulling the wheels off the Lakers Bandwagon. That was about to get out of hand real quick.

Last night's game is the reason I have no faith in this Houston team doing anything but getting swept in round one of the playoffs. They can't even beat Denver, who is a good team, but certainly not top tier. Irritates me.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Tony Parker Western Conference Player of the Month.

Great season by a great PG.

btw, LOL at Westbrook's temper tantrum + post game interview. Grow up... Making himself look like a fool.

Edited by The Admiral

Sullinger out for the remainder of the season. :(

Yea I saw that, Boston's getting hit hard. lol.

Anyway, I know Knight isn't half the player that Irving is at this point, but it's good to see him outperform him.

Last night's game is the reason I have no faith in this Houston team doing anything but getting swept in round one of the playoffs. They can't even beat Denver, who is a good team, but certainly not top tier. Irritates me.

Or you could be overreacting to the result of one game in an 82 game season.

Please string some wins together Lakers.

Edited by JetsFan4Life

Rudy Gay had 20 in his Raptors debut, and they upset the Clippers.

My boy. :(