housemd

NBA 2012 Regular Season Thread

Steph Curry made me happy as hell to be a closet Bay fan when he tried to take on Hibbert's soft ass.

He's easily becoming one of my favorite players.

I couldn't stop laughing when Hibbert kept throwing him aside like he was a little kid

Steph Curry made me happy as hell to be a closet Bay fan when he tried to take on Hibbert's soft ass.

He's easily becoming one of my favorite players.

You can call Hibbert a soft ass.... Yet Steph flew about 10 feet after being hardly touched. Seeing him fly across the court in a sprawled out mess was quite hilarious. I understand what he was doing, so I won't hate... But he isn't very intelligent, and just escalated the entire thing.

Lakers were big winners last night without playing (losses by Rockets, Jazz, and Warriors). Now they need to take advantage and beat Minnesota tonight.

We suck ass, but that made my evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that's the first 3 pointer I've ever seen Wes Johnson make. He was SO bad in Minnesota lol.

Haha. Ya, he's a developmental guy to say the least. But he has played well for us when he gets minutes. Long, athletic, hard worker, gives it 110%. Such a breath of fresh air after watching Marcin Gortat pack it in for the year already.

The Miami Heat Harlem Shake video >>>

Edited by Favre4Ever

Haha. Ya, he's a developmental guy to say the least. But he has played well for us when he gets minutes. Long, athletic, hard worker, gives it 110%. Such a breath of fresh air after watching Marcin Gortat pack it in for the year already.

I think Marcus Morris is going to surprise you, by the way, and last night's game was the start. He's a baller, and I'm fucking irritated that Houston gave him up. I firmly believe that he'll bypass his brother in your eyes by the end of the season.

We'll see. I like them both, and have high hopes for them together as the years go on. They just need time and opportunity. Luckily, Phoenix has both.

I couldn't stop laughing when Hibbert kept throwing him aside like he was a little kid

Doesn't change the fact that Hibbert is soft as hell. :nope:

Suns win their 3rd in a row and end the Hawks 4 game win streak :rock: .

Only 5 point margin, but we outplayed the Hawks in every facet of the game. They did look tired towards the end and are on a long road trip, so that might have helped. Dragic was carving them up, then went down middway through the 3rd and I was pretty worried we would cough up the win.

Kendall Marshall just isn't ready for this stage yet... But he needs the minutes and it was good for him to be ont he court tonight.

Star of the game though was Marcus Morris. Slowly and steadily, the twins are stealing minutes from Scola and Beasley.. And they are making the most of it. Marcus went 5/8 from the field and 4/5 from beyond the arc... And let me tell you something. He plays with so much heart and passion. He brings an energy to the team and the other guys on the floor when he comes into games and THAT is what we need. He was most deadly when his brother was out there with him.. They have this psychic twin thing going on which I am digging.

If guys like Gortat and Beasley want the season to be over, they can kindly sit their asses on the bench. I'd much rather see guys like Markieff, Marcus, Wes Johnson, and Jermaine ONeal on the floor constantly even if they aren't as good as some of our other players. It's what we need :yep:

Oh.. and let me tell you... Lindsey Hunter knows defense. He was a great on ball defender when he played, and he is turning our players into what he was. Charles Barkley was pretty pissed when Alvin Gentry got fired and was all like, "Anybody can coach defense, blah blah derp"... But the results (regardless of record) are just OUTSTANDING on the defensive end. We've been forcing turnovers like crazy, we've been in more grudge match low-scoring games in 20 games under Hunter as we did in Alvin Gentry's multiple years here...

Even though we suck, makes me excited and gives me a reason to watch these guys and this team finish out the season.

Guest Phailadelphia

Well this just happened...

• Upvote 2

Since being traded to the Magic, Tobias Harris is averaging 20 ppg and 7.2 rpg. He looks like a nice young talent for the rebuild. I love the job Rob Hennigan has done so far, he's nearly completly wiped away every Otis Smith acquired player and has assembled a team of promising young players. We're some difference makers in the draft away from potentially being future contenders.

Rob's priority in the offseason other than the draft needs to be getting rid of Hedo Turkoglu, Al Harrington and Glen Davis though.

So happy to see that Marcus Morris is succeeding in Phoenix. He was quietly excellent for Houston prior to the trade, and I am just fucking irritated that Morey traded him.

• Upvote 1

San Antonio Spurs point guard Tony Parker is expected to miss approximately four weeks with a Grade 2 left ankle sprain, the team announced Saturday.

Parker underwent an MRI that confirmed the injury.

Source: My link

Well this sucks for the Spurs. They have depth and should be able to persevere through this but if he happens to aggravate it or if it hampers him come playoff time, the Spurs are in trouble.

Lmao. Loved the "WTF Rotation" hahaha

Guest Phailadelphia

This loss has to be a real nut punch for the Clippers.

• Upvote 1

This loss has to be a real nut punch for the Clippers.

ROFL. I really don't care what people do to Griffin long as it doesn't endanger his life or career. He's got these hard fouls coming.

Edited by BwareDWare94

D-Rose sitting on the bench for the first time all year...might be in a suit....but it's almost time my friends.

lolDallas

lolDallas

I know, man, but lolHouston for having lost twice to Dallas earlier in the year.