Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Can Votes for Gary Johnson Shift Power in GOP?

The war on marijuana should end. We shouldn't lift any restrictions on any of the seriously bad drugs.

Vice crimes are the most ridiculously retarded things ever. Let people pay for sex and drugs if they want, it's their fucking body. As with all things of adult nature there should be an age limit and restrictions, but if some dumbfuck wants to kill himself with heroine or meth, tax him while he does it and let nature take its course. The amount of money we'd save in the legal system and prisons would be astronomical if we weren't wasting our time with drug and prostitution busts.

• Upvote 2

Yeah Stevo, I can't imagine what the next big social issue will be once gay marriage and abortion are taken care of. (Robosexuality?)

I agree that gay marriage will shortly be a debate of the past, but abortion isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Vice crimes are the most ridiculously retarded things ever. Let people pay for sex and drugs if they want, it's their fucking body. As with all things of adult nature there should be an age limit and restrictions, but if some dumbfuck wants to kill himself with heroine or meth, tax him while he does it and let nature take its course. The amount of money we'd save in the legal system and prisons would be astronomical if we weren't wasting our time with drug and prostitution busts.

I would agree with that but I would like to see how much it would cost to provide health care to these people when they end up in the hospital.

I would agree with that but I would like to see how much it would cost to provide health care to these people when they end up in the hospital.

The problem with this statement, is that you think the current system deterring people from doing drugs on a scale that is large enough to make a noticeable difference in health care costs.

• Upvote 2

It really looks like Gary Johnson is killing Romney in Florida (you all know what I mean). Obama up my 1% point with 84% in, and Miami (pro-Obama) still has not yet been counted.

It really looks like Gary Johnson is killing Romney in Florida (you all know what I mean). Obama up my 1% point with 84% in, and Miami (pro-Obama) still has not yet been counted.

based on CNN, every battleground state Obama won he did so with at least 50% of the vote, meaning that Obama would have taken those states even if everyone who voted against him went with Romney, so 3d parties really had no measurable impact on this election, perhaps the media has finally figured out how to effectively marginalize them